Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,414 members, 7,917,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 10:31 PM

Single And Tired Of It Lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single And Tired Of It Lol (592 Views)

I Am So Sick And Tired Of This! / I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] / 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single And Tired Of It Lol by humbleafolabi20(m): 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hi Ladies I`m Tomi by name Single and i`m 30, i`m a petite dude, and not that tall... i`m sure you`ve seen Wizkid`s Picture if not all the time lol. yea, i`m just like that.. lol

Marketer by discipline,

I live in alone

Ojodu berger.

I`m a foodie and i crack jokes a lot,

I`m not a fighter and i don`t nag.

I promise if you choose to be the right one, i`d be by your side. ( Bonnie/Clyde). And i`d make you laugh out loud always till we both grow old.

Chat soon.
Re: Single And Tired Of It Lol by Amakababe(f): 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
why are u petit? do you have money? how much? do you own your own house? do you womanise? are you a Virgin? do you drink? or smoke?

1 Like

Re: Single And Tired Of It Lol by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
grin

Find girls in the real world if you must. -Everything you see here is FUGAZI cheesy
Re: Single And Tired Of It Lol by StPete: 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
Amakababe:
why are u petit?
do you have money?
how much?
do you own your own house?
do you womanise?
are you a Virgin?
do you drink?
or smoke?

Haba, give the guy a break na. He just openly told you about himself and you’re still trying to bully him with this no money thing. Choi

OP, truth is, the only language most ladies know this days is money, money and more money!!!
Double your hustle, add some flesh and see how they fall at your feet without needing to advertise yourself. I was like you a little over 10yrs Ago, but right now, it’s a totally different ball game
Re: Single And Tired Of It Lol by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
humbleafolabi20: ...

Calm down. Download this book and read it before 12 AM and your dating life will not remain the same. www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

Thank me later. Have a nice day.

Re: Single And Tired Of It Lol by philcz(m): 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
RB007:
grin

Find girls in the real world if you must. -Everything you see here is FUGAZI cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: Single And Tired Of It Lol by humbleafolabi20(m): 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
I bind any spirit of Amaka babe in my life in Jesus name Lol.

Asking me questions like i`m applying for Congo Visa. undecided
Re: Single And Tired Of It Lol by Oyindidi(f): 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2018
No girl around you abi..

(1) (Reply)

Video: Teacher Accidentally Plays Adult Movie In Class For Student / 14 Things Men Love In Women(number 2 Is Their Favourite) / Nigerian Man Narrates How He Caught His Wife In Bed With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.