Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,139 members, 7,880,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:27 PM

President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha (54498 Views)

AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette / SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 / Minimum Wage: Ngige, SGF Mustapha To Meet Buhari On Fresh Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by pellummy(m): 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hahaha, this is Nigeria..
Seriously l cant stop laughing, name was wrong, year and picture na lie, subject combination na die,
And..... 2019

You will vote for either Atiku or Buhari,

Keep wasting our future, with dis old and senile people...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by dejilag: 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2018
This certificate is forged one where is the one he collected from waec in 1961 abi mumu don loss it were not satisfy at the the zombie will go back to daura

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by TheZooHasFalln: 9:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
mumisco4real:
waec cant issue certificate if your records is not with them.Baba is too soft for him not to have requested for the cert since.I strongly believe that his credentials are with the military. IBB and the rest knows better.A retired General who has undergone series of rigorous trainings(home and abroad) is more qualify than a master degree holder. for you to rose to that rank you must be à master in your field.if a commissioned officer in the military is equivalent to a degree holder and after series of trainings to rise to General and you still say he is not educated .I think you need to check yourself mentally.
You strongly believes his credentials are with the military? Then the gullibility of your zombiesm is strongly strong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by oyejideogunjumo: 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
When I wrote my WAEC June 1981 they haven't started embosing picture on certificate and am sure the president's own is much earlier but I can see pix here now meaning it is recent. When and where did he write the exam? Besides,I think we have turned ourselves to laughing stock in the nternational community if our president is openly celeberating WAEC certificate at 21st century.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by mumisco4real(f): 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
TheZooHasFalln:
You strongly believes his credentials are with the military? Then the gullibility of your zombiesm is strongly strong.
Ask yourself why your hero ran away instead of him to bring his boys scout to face the python dancers. Efulefu .

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by xcelentattitude(m): 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
Na wa o, so is WAEC certificate they are celebrating like that

Wow!

The lifeless one has done it again. He never disappoints.

I hope they didn't adjust his grades.

I will wait until the appropriate bodies tell us its the original one.
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by SternProphet: 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
oyejideogunjumo:
When I wrote my WAEC June 1981 they haven't started embosing picture on certificate and am sure the president's own is much earlier but I can see pix here now meaning it is recent. When and where did he write the exam? Besides,I think we have turned ourselves to laughing stock in the nternational community if our president is openly celeberating WAEC certificate at 21st century.

The President is actually laughing at you for making WAEC certificate an issue. Believe me the joke is on PDP and their supporters. Buhari would absolutely LOVE it if only WASC is what the opposition would talk about till February.

By the way, you are right. Your country is shit if WASC was made front page news.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by TheZooHasFalln: 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
mumisco4real:

Ask yourself why your hero ran away instead of him to bring his boys scout to face the python dancers. Efulefu .
Sorry! I thought I was quoting an adult not a child.
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by Mbediogu(m): 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
Make una look well o o! Me na confirmed NEPA bill with his photo I dey see o o! I no trust the man again!
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by fidukpong: 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
Tears ran down my eyes when I read from one of nairalander that wether the certificate is fake or not (same as we said NEPA bill in 2015), certificate is presented, what matters is moving our nation forward. I just pondered, a president that wants to move the country forward is struggling with WAEC for +70yrs. It's pitiful and shameful and the direction we are heading to is killing the nation the more. We are playing with the future of this nation because down the road, same will repeat itself and same people drumming support for buhari on this issue would take lead fighting it. This reminds me of Sagay, a SAN, who supported the forgery of Adeosun. He couldn't have courage to speak out the truth for fear of loosing an office. God save us for we've perished.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by zuma4k(m): 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
Holumhidey:
why will he not snatch it
when he had F9 in mathematics....
he is trying to hide his shame....
a very lifeless somebody
Is it just me or what? I'm not seeing Mathematics in that Result sheet.
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by eclint(m): 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2018
But he looks older in that 1961 certificate
Just observing
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by jessedaflow: 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
WE RE TALKING OF THE WELBEING OF THE COUNTRY ONE ZOMBIE UP NORTH IS SHOUTN ATIKU GO TO U.S.A, IS HE CONTESTING IN US OR NIGERIA?
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by umarsule885(m): 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
Holumhidey:
a very lifeless somebody
what do you guys really want in life....imagine if it was now straight A'a, I'm sure u will still have something to say
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by Rufai1314(m): 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
Wahala dey, you people don't know difference between letter of attentions and the original result.
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by shegra58: 10:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
Holumhidey:
a very lifeless somebody
Somebody had 9F9 in Osun State and sky no fall wink
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by asanwafo: 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
Now PMB has presented his certificate, let Atiku Abubakar visit the US.#Atikuvisitus.
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by Azam101: 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Same way he snatched the glory destiny of Nigeria from Goodluck in 2015.
His tyrannic acts can't be hidden.
Once a tyrant, always a tyrant.
All thanks to God and think-tanks like Saraki, Atiku, Obi, Reno and Ben Bruce. Buhari lost 2019 general election the moment Saraki became the Senate President.
One thing about life is that there's no one God cannot use. Saraki has his own flaws but we can't deny the fact that God used him tremendously to secure the sustainment of our hard earned democracy and to hijack power from this evil regime.
Trash trash trash
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by Moukandjo: 11:02pm On Nov 02, 2018
1StopRudeness:

My God .....I tot I'm the only one that saw that comment.....he said he's glad.... Dude is probably even a graduate....

How did Nigeria degrade so low...from the likes of Abiola that schooled in the university of Glasgow.. to this breed of human being rejoicing over an ordinary highschool certificate like it's a PhD from Harvard....
You've been displaying crass ignorance & typing trash since like the PDP sycophant that you are? Who told you Buhari has only school start? You deliberately blocked the fact that he went to NDA & war colleges in US & India from your hate-filled head right? Is the Atiku you ass-lick as educated as Buhari?
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by Jarus(m): 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
cosmatika:
Shame on him. A certificate I got at d age of 16 is wat an 85yr old man is celebrating. shocked

I hope you will also become president one day

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by Charly68: 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
Let PDP come up with another story again...
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by Franklyine: 11:16pm On Nov 02, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Same way he snatched the glory destiny of Nigeria from Goodluck in 2015.
His tyrannic acts can't be hidden.
Once a tyrant, always a tyrant.
All thanks to God and think-tanks like Saraki, Atiku, Obi, Reno and Ben Bruce. Buhari lost 2019 general election the moment Saraki became the Senate President.
One thing about life is that there's no one God cannot use. Saraki has his own flaws but we can't deny the fact that God used him tremendously to secure the sustainment of our hard earned democracy and to hijack power from this evil regime.
Did you notice his passport?
This result is fake.
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
Moukandjo:

You've been displaying crass ignorance & typing trash since like the PDP sycophant that you are? Who told you Buhari has only school start? You deliberately blocked the fact that he went to NDA & war colleges in US & India from your hate-filled head right? Is the Atiku you ass-lick as educated as Buhari?

Who is this riffraff...
u think I'm a blinded party supporter like u....I'm in for a better Nigeria and the person in power is clearly not qualified, weda on paper or any other means......

u are shouting NDA and war college....we are not in the the era of war fighting and planning coup, we don't need his old strategic war fighting he learnt in the 80s, Nigeria needs someone with serious economic plans to get us out of these dark days...
So if I don't support buhari , it means I'm supporting PDP..or atiku.....are u this dafttt.??What kind of breed of human are you... U are just one of those people that dont care what happens in this nation so far ur buhari wins..
I don't support buhari because he's not a good leader , weda strategic or anyother way...no plan for the future.. yet he wants a second term.....shioooorrr

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by bantudra: 11:38pm On Nov 02, 2018
make him look that he keeps it very well now....he should make a copy and always have it in his shokoto...

look how he is happy like a child on christmas....

kikkikikikikiki......

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by cosmatika(m): 11:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
Jarus:

I hope you will also become president one day
U must be a prophet, for this was not revealed to u by mere mortals, but by the spirit of the most high
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by Ericnrm(m): 11:46pm On Nov 02, 2018
I'm not seeing Mathematics on that result abi is it only me?
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by Moukandjo: 12:23am On Nov 03, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Who is this riffraff...
u think I'm a blinded party supporter like u....I'm in for a better Nigeria and the person in power is clearly not qualified, weda on paper or any other means......

u are shouting NDA and war college....we are not in the the era of war fighting and planning coup, we don't need his old strategic war fighting he learnt in the 80s, Nigeria needs someone with serious economic plans to get us out of these dark days...
So if I don't support buhari , it means I'm supporting PDP..or atiku.....are u this dafttt.??What kind of breed of human are you... U are just one of those people that dont care what happens in this nation so far ur buhari wins..
I don't support buhari because he's not a good leader , weda strategic or anyother way...no plan for the future.. yet he wants a second term.....shioooorrr
Dunce, so why the noise making & doubting of Buhari's certificate? Why are you that pained he has shown you evidence he has his school start?
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by balladin: 12:24am On Nov 03, 2018
Strangebuttrue:
It is a pity that an examination body like WAEC can be compromised. ZOMBIES ARE NOT TAKING IT EASY WITH ME FOR TYPING THIS THING THAT FLESH AND BLOOD DIDNT REVEAL TO ME
It's appalling that the so called pastors Femi and Osinbajo are part of this charade of barefaced lies. They all know the final resting place of liars. No be me go talk am

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by crimeboss: 12:43am On Nov 03, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has footage of President Muhammadu Buhari receiving his WAEC certificate from officials of the Examination Body earlier today in Abuja.

The President had attendees bursting with laughter when he jokingly snatched his certificate from the SGF, Boss Mustapha and handed it over to another official who was eagerly waiting to also take a look at the document.

The emergence of the President's certificate has put to rest the recent controversy surrounding his education.

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/president-buhari-jokingly-snatches-waec-certificate-sgf-video/

U must be happy with this forgery and the president that proved to his loyal supporters that he's a fraud, is anyone sincerely happy with this predicament?.
Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by Prosperchuks1344(m): 12:48am On Nov 03, 2018
BOTH U AND UR FAKE WAEC RESULT WIL BE WAY-BILLED BACK TO DAURA COME 2019

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha by julietm123: 1:15am On Nov 03, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has footage of President Muhammadu Buhari receiving his WAEC certificate from officials of the Examination Body earlier today in Abuja.

The President had attendees bursting with laughter when he jokingly snatched his certificate from the SGF, Boss Mustapha and handed it over to another official who was eagerly waiting to also take a look at the document.

The emergence of the President's certificate has put to rest the recent controversy surrounding his education.

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/president-buhari-jokingly-snatches-waec-certificate-sgf-video/

Tueh...so na waec certificate fake one for that matter dey sweet this one like this?
We are indeed finished in this country.
See our so called president.smh.
Any university or poly graduate even ssce holder that votes this man is indeed cursed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. / Photo - Prof Osinbajo Rejoicing As APC Wins Big / Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.