Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,002 members, 7,919,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:07 AM

WAEC: How Jonathan’s Ex-aide, Omokri Reacted As Buhari Receives Certificate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WAEC: How Jonathan’s Ex-aide, Omokri Reacted As Buhari Receives Certificate (1344 Views)

How Jonathan Signed Himself Into Trouble With Fourth Amendment Bill 2015 / Court Frees Waripamo-Owei Dudafa & Joseph Iwuejo, Jonathan’s Ex-aide, Banker / How Jonathan Sealed Kwara Deal For Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WAEC: How Jonathan’s Ex-aide, Omokri Reacted As Buhari Receives Certificate by 7Ebisco: 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
A former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri has reacted as President Buhari received the attestation certificate and confirmation of school certificate result from the West African Examination Council, WAEC.

Buhari’s spokesperson, Femi Adesina had made the disclosure via his Twitter handle, on Friday.

“WAEC presents attestation certificate and confirmation of school cert result to President Buhari. What will the naysayers say next?,” Adesina had tweeted.

However, Omokri described the development as “Army arrangement”.

In a tweet, the former Presidential aide stated that the action was suspicious.

He tweeted: “Dear @FemAdesina,

“Most suspicious. @MBuhari claimed his certificate was with the army. The army denied being in receipt of his certificate and now @waecnigeria produces a result 4 months to election? What is the name of that Fela song? ‘Army Arrangement’.”

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/11/waec-how-jonathans-ex-aide-omokri.html

2 Likes

Re: WAEC: How Jonathan’s Ex-aide, Omokri Reacted As Buhari Receives Certificate by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
Lolzzzz

Finally buhari na scam.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC: How Jonathan’s Ex-aide, Omokri Reacted As Buhari Receives Certificate by bluefilm: 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2018
This reno should just go and die.

1 Like

Re: WAEC: How Jonathan’s Ex-aide, Omokri Reacted As Buhari Receives Certificate by PointB: 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2018
Na padi padi govment we dey o, e gba mi o! - Fela grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: WAEC: How Jonathan’s Ex-aide, Omokri Reacted As Buhari Receives Certificate by cooldipo(m): 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
Funny country!

4 Likes

Re: WAEC: How Jonathan’s Ex-aide, Omokri Reacted As Buhari Receives Certificate by CilicMarin: 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
Stale and dry! angry angry
Re: WAEC: How Jonathan’s Ex-aide, Omokri Reacted As Buhari Receives Certificate by 4kDdullard: 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
Buhari abeg show your original certificate as received by you.

7 Likes

Re: WAEC: How Jonathan’s Ex-aide, Omokri Reacted As Buhari Receives Certificate by OMNIVIRUS(m): 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
Arrange mass eaters ooo, Army Arrangement

2 Likes

Re: WAEC: How Jonathan’s Ex-aide, Omokri Reacted As Buhari Receives Certificate by GeeOh(f): 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
Why waec no give am for oga jona tenure,why now? Nigerians are not mumu.

3 Likes

Re: WAEC: How Jonathan’s Ex-aide, Omokri Reacted As Buhari Receives Certificate by ShySteady(m): 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2018
According to Eedris the musician, we are governed by the most successful con artist ever in the history of our great nation.

*Enlisted into the Nigerian Army with a handwritten letter of reference from the school's headmaster

*How he wrote Cambridge Exams is a matter for another day

*Planned and executed a coup, truncating our democracy

*Contested for the seat of the President four times and swore that all his credentials were with the Army, but this they denied

*Banned importation of foreign rice but enjoys free medical treatment abroad

*No need to mention all the pre-election promises scam.

Yahoo boys are still learning under this old man!

�King of fraudsters!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC: How Jonathan’s Ex-aide, Omokri Reacted As Buhari Receives Certificate by Omeokachie: 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2018
APC abracadabra

Buhari government magic

1 Like

Re: WAEC: How Jonathan’s Ex-aide, Omokri Reacted As Buhari Receives Certificate by greatdreamer(m): 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
Make una Mr integrity álone. We all know that Buhari is a fraudster. Even Liar Muhammad has not make any comment knowing fully well that the WAEC certificate issued to his boss is as fake as Buhari"s integrity

3 Likes

Re: WAEC: How Jonathan’s Ex-aide, Omokri Reacted As Buhari Receives Certificate by Racoon(m): 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2018
Abi o! Below is WAEC claiming its does not have any records of Buhari in their domain 4years ago but 4months to 2019 election they have suddenly turned logic on its head.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC: How Jonathan’s Ex-aide, Omokri Reacted As Buhari Receives Certificate by futuregovernor: 10:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
bluefilm:
This reno should just go and die.
Just as your father die in his village farm

5 Likes

Re: WAEC: How Jonathan’s Ex-aide, Omokri Reacted As Buhari Receives Certificate by bluefilm: 10:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
futuregovernor:
Just as your father die in his village farm

Eyaa, I never knew that a useless reno son like you is on nairaland.

Sorry o!
Re: WAEC: How Jonathan’s Ex-aide, Omokri Reacted As Buhari Receives Certificate by annnikky(f): 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
How come waec nigeria did not issue the certificate rather it was ghana that issued the certificate, did he wrote his waec in ghana Buhari telling nigerians that nigeria waec is not capable/qualified to issue him the certificate if there was one anyway.

1 Like

Re: WAEC: How Jonathan’s Ex-aide, Omokri Reacted As Buhari Receives Certificate by Dhugal: 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
In his 2015 'Statement of Result',Mohamed Buhari had a B3 in History.
In same Mohamed Buhari's 'Attestation of Certificate' of 2018,the score changed to A1 in History.
WAEC,Nigeria just made fools of themselves and has brought the institution into disrepute.

1 Like

Re: WAEC: How Jonathan’s Ex-aide, Omokri Reacted As Buhari Receives Certificate by rusher14: 11:41pm On Nov 02, 2018
Reno should go to hell where he has a duplex waiting for him.
Re: WAEC: How Jonathan’s Ex-aide, Omokri Reacted As Buhari Receives Certificate by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
Please I need a loan or sponsor to purchase a tricycle (Keke Napep) so I can ride it myself. The only collateral I have is my B.Sc and NYSC certificates and I'm willing to use it. I'm in Lagos State but I'm willing to relocate if need be.
If there's anyone who can help, kindly call or whatsapp me on 070..66690..784
You can also click on the link on my signature to message me directly. Thanks

Please help me share

(1) (Reply)

An Unbelievable Analogy Of True Prophesies---------- Buhari Is Gone / I’ll Create 3m Jobs Yearly –atiku / Nigeria Rises On World Prosperity Index — First Time Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.