Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,952 members, 7,931,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:01 PM

How? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How? (973 Views)

Am I Normal? I'm Mainly Attracted To Dry And Unkempt Girls / Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys / I'm An Ugly Lady But I'm Attracted To Only Extremely Good Lookin Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
I so hate them with passion!

I'm out!

1 Like

Re: How? by itchie: 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
Cut off your dick and you won't have any reason to go after them again
Re: How? by MightySparrow: 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2018
I hope no be complex dey this one
Re: How? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
So you have not heard of castration? angry

Abi u want to be using us to play here.

Come on, go and have that thing cut off and u will have no reason to be attracted to them like one senseless, sorry I mean sensible person said up there.

And u can consider giving the di*k out in charity after cutting it off. That way, it will not go to waste.
Re: How? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
itchie:
Cut off your dick and you won't have any reason to go after them again

OP, Go and do what this senseless, sorry I mean, senseless... ahn ahn...

I mean senseless...

Why na? Okay, maybe that is what I actually mean.

Go and do what this senseless person asked u to do grin

1 Like

Re: How? by Justine2Sweet: 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
3, 2, 1
... watch how the ladies attack op cheesy
Re: How? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: How? by swaqq(m): 10:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
Ori ede, Baba nla agbako
Re: How? by Oluromantic: 7:02am On Nov 03, 2018
Lol. Most men once reasoned like that. Especially at teenage and early 20s. If you have a sister, you can relate. They seem to get all the attention even from parents not only outsiders and you'll begin to wonder if its same parents dat give birth to you cuz your existence becomes irrelevant at home and publicly. If u speak to a girl ur age or even teenage girl, they won't listen cuz they all want guys much older with more money and you'll be left alone with ur headache and masturbatiion. I once felt it..

But when a guy is abt 28 approaching 30 and u have a job, the family, girls and everybody suddenly remembers you and notice ur existence. I think its one psychological basis for the excessive flirting among men sef. A retaliation spirit will arise within you.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Open A Bank Account, Please Suggest Which Bank I Should Go For / Should I Give It A Shoot / Politician Nwoko, 59, And Actress Regina Daniels Are Now Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.