Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:34 AM

Angry Nigerians Comes For Man Who Reported A ‘cheat Code’ To MTN That Enables 5G - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Angry Nigerians Comes For Man Who Reported A ‘cheat Code’ To MTN That Enables 5G (476 Views)

Angry Alfa Burns Photos Of ‘Clients’ Of His Customers That Are Owing Him (Video) / Code To Block Your Account Instantly, If You Were Robbed Or Misplaced Your Phone / Letter To Mtn: 128gb MTN Data Hack, MTN Should Not Cry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angry Nigerians Comes For Man Who Reported A ‘cheat Code’ To MTN That Enables 5G by Amasandi(m): 4:00am On Nov 03, 2018
*Angry Nigerians Comes for Man Who Reported A ‘Cheat Code’ To MTN That Enables 5GB at N50*

A Twitter user who goes by the name “Baba Ali’ has been called out by aggrieved Nigerians after he reported a bug that enables people get 5GB data with just N50 to MTN.

He reported the bug because it didn’t work for him and he’s currently being dragged on Twitter.
The young man said he called MTN to report the issue directly but his call was not picked hence he take the matter to social media................
https://amasandibulusblog..com/2018/11/angry-nigerians-comes-for-man-who.html

Re: Angry Nigerians Comes For Man Who Reported A ‘cheat Code’ To MTN That Enables 5G by Nackzy: 4:46am On Nov 03, 2018
I vividly remember this type of animals back then in secondary school, they won't progress and they will never allow others do their thing
God i bind this kind of persons from being my friend or relation
MTN has sucked Nigerians Dry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Techgeek12 Is A Scammer And A Thief. You All Be Warned. / Supply Of Naija Foodstuff To You In USA Or Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.