Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,282 members, 7,950,469 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

Boyfriend Sleeps With Side Chick At Party While Looking For Charger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Sleeps With Side Chick At Party While Looking For Charger (3043 Views)

Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) / Married Man Caught While Looking For A Hook Up As His Lonely Wife Laments. / Man Displays His Wedding Ring in a Club party While Grabing 2 Ass At Once.(photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Sleeps With Side Chick At Party While Looking For Charger by Letenwam: 6:55am On Nov 03, 2018
A Twitter user who reacted to our report earlier today about a lady who chronicled twisted scenarios during her boyfriend's female bestie visit, narrated how her boyfriend slept with a side chick at a party while she was looking for a charger. 

According to the lady, she walked into the room and met her boyfriend having sex with his side chick who was screaming 'where is my charger'. Read her tweet below;

this guy I was seeing once pulled that stunt, they both went into the bedroom apparently to look for her charger....when I realized the door was closed I walked in...and they were fucking, the girl busy screaming where is my charger, with the inside

He invited me to his daughter's 1st birthday party, I was hesitant to go, but he assured me that there won't be any drama. So I was expecting just the baby mama and friends, to my surprise, there was another girl, who was his other girlfriend

The girlfriend and the "friend" came to confront me, he apparently told both of them that I needed a place to sleep, I was stranded..some shit like that! All I did was show them my WhatsApp conversation with him..where he was begging me to come to the party

They guy was just so chilled, he is like "y'all are full of drama", I'm here with all of you mos. They decided to come back and " look for the charger" So the other girl left, it was down to just us 3...and we were actually having a good laugh about the whole situation, he friend request that we call Uber for her, which was done...I don't know what happened on their way to the Uber

https://lailasnews.com/boyfriend-sleeps-with-side-chick-at-party-while-looking-for-charger/

lalasticlala

Re: Boyfriend Sleeps With Side Chick At Party While Looking For Charger by Gistformant: 6:57am On Nov 03, 2018
shocked
Re: Boyfriend Sleeps With Side Chick At Party While Looking For Charger by iammo(m): 7:04am On Nov 03, 2018
smiley that man doesn't want to leave long on earth, why should any guy want to form kingtblak with different women in his matrimonial home, on his daughters first birthday
Re: Boyfriend Sleeps With Side Chick At Party While Looking For Charger by IamD18: 7:11am On Nov 03, 2018
cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Sleeps With Side Chick At Party While Looking For Charger by chiommy123(f): 7:13am On Nov 03, 2018
Looks like a movie to me
Re: Boyfriend Sleeps With Side Chick At Party While Looking For Charger by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 03, 2018
I hate Twitter
I had to deactivate my account.
Lies are too much there.

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Sleeps With Side Chick At Party While Looking For Charger by SEGLIZ: 7:20am On Nov 03, 2018
not well fabricated, still a learner. learn to put a good one together next time.

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Sleeps With Side Chick At Party While Looking For Charger by kevoh(m): 8:30am On Nov 03, 2018
Don't even understand the story... undecided it's obvious it was fabricated!

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Sleeps With Side Chick At Party While Looking For Charger by Hafeexla(m): 11:03am On Nov 03, 2018
QueenBelle:
I hate Twitter
I had to deactivate my account.
Lies are too much there.
Keep the upping the nice work, so will you tell me something ?

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help / Is It Right For A Woman Use Vaseline To Masturbate / She's Choking Me(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.