Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,588 members, 7,944,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

Man And His Fiancée Poses With 2 Big Dogs In Pre-wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man And His Fiancée Poses With 2 Big Dogs In Pre-wedding Photos (4853 Views)

Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures / Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-Wedding Photos / Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man And His Fiancée Poses With 2 Big Dogs In Pre-wedding Photos by G1STM0RE: 7:01am On Nov 03, 2018
Nigerian man and his wife-to-be breaks the internet with each of them holding big dogs in their stunning pre-wedding photoshoot. Doggy couple! Lol

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/man-fiancee-poses-two-big-dogs-pre-wedding-photos

Lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Man And His Fiancée Poses With 2 Big Dogs In Pre-wedding Photos by G1STM0RE: 7:02am On Nov 03, 2018
See more lovely pre-wedding pictures here >>> http://gistmore.com/man-fiancee-poses-two-big-dogs-pre-wedding-photos

Re: Man And His Fiancée Poses With 2 Big Dogs In Pre-wedding Photos by Mynd44: 7:04am On Nov 03, 2018
Why the mouth guard?

Must you do borrow pose?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Fiancée Poses With 2 Big Dogs In Pre-wedding Photos by iammo(m): 7:06am On Nov 03, 2018
This seems simple and decent. The slay Queens and kings posing seductively for a pre-wedding photoshoot, I hope their kids get to see it in the future. Before they start forming SU and claiming to be decent while young

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Fiancée Poses With 2 Big Dogs In Pre-wedding Photos by mrjaydee(m): 7:07am On Nov 03, 2018
Something is not right.. who can tell me?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Fiancée Poses With 2 Big Dogs In Pre-wedding Photos by chiommy123(f): 7:09am On Nov 03, 2018
This one na wa oh. Happy married life sha

1 Like

Re: Man And His Fiancée Poses With 2 Big Dogs In Pre-wedding Photos by ednut1(m): 7:09am On Nov 03, 2018
The other dog with mouth guard is having non of the crap.

4 Likes

Re: Man And His Fiancée Poses With 2 Big Dogs In Pre-wedding Photos by IamD18: 7:11am On Nov 03, 2018
This is another proof that men don't pick a wife based on her facial beauty, but what they can offer.
Re: Man And His Fiancée Poses With 2 Big Dogs In Pre-wedding Photos by thesicilian: 7:13am On Nov 03, 2018
A pre-wedding photo shoot for social media is now compulsory for everyone

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Fiancée Poses With 2 Big Dogs In Pre-wedding Photos by Oluromantic: 7:17am On Nov 03, 2018
The dogs be like mumu. My bingo looks more sharp and lively.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man And His Fiancée Poses With 2 Big Dogs In Pre-wedding Photos by Kingosytex(m): 7:20am On Nov 03, 2018
its like they are into dog business. anyway, the pics are cute.
Re: Man And His Fiancée Poses With 2 Big Dogs In Pre-wedding Photos by habsydiamond(m): 8:01am On Nov 03, 2018
Oluromantic:
The dogs be like mumu. My bingo looks more sharp and lively.
u want to be hearing them bark from the post to know if they are not mumu ABI...if dem unleash those dogs on u... U go stay... I doubt it... Oga go run pass how Usain Bolt did in 9seconds grin grin
Re: Man And His Fiancée Poses With 2 Big Dogs In Pre-wedding Photos by Speedyconnect15: 8:33am On Nov 03, 2018
thesicilian:
A pre-wedding photo shoot for social media is now compulsory for everyone

The thing tire me oo.

I swear sad

See below

See testimonies from 723 nairalanders here
Re: Man And His Fiancée Poses With 2 Big Dogs In Pre-wedding Photos by encryptjay(m): 10:23am On Nov 03, 2018
Decent unlike like the doggy crew that have been littering the cyberspace of recent.
Re: Man And His Fiancée Poses With 2 Big Dogs In Pre-wedding Photos by BluntBoy(m): 11:29am On Nov 03, 2018
The guy looks like a blind man.
Re: Man And His Fiancée Poses With 2 Big Dogs In Pre-wedding Photos by GistersNG: 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Man And His Fiancée Poses With 2 Big Dogs In Pre-wedding Photos by Oluromantic: 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
habsydiamond:
u want to be hearing them bark from the post to know if they are not mumu ABI...if dem unleash those dogs on u... U go stay... I doubt it... Oga go run pass how Usain Bolt did in 9seconds grin grin
Lol I go roast them for banga soup
Re: Man And His Fiancée Poses With 2 Big Dogs In Pre-wedding Photos by habsydiamond(m): 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
Oluromantic:

Lol I go roast them for banga soup
lolzzz....I think say na only local dogs Una dey use ni...so Una dey into foreigns too...oga oo grin

1 Like

Re: Man And His Fiancée Poses With 2 Big Dogs In Pre-wedding Photos by Oluromantic: 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
habsydiamond:
lolzzz....I think say na only local dogs Una dey use ni...so Una dey into foreigns too...oga oo grin
Hehehehe. These ones person no go boil their meat too much because them soft. Local dog meat dey take time to boil
Re: Man And His Fiancée Poses With 2 Big Dogs In Pre-wedding Photos by bobokeshington: 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
bitches
Re: Man And His Fiancée Poses With 2 Big Dogs In Pre-wedding Photos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
Maybe their favorite style is DOGGY cool

1 Like

Re: Man And His Fiancée Poses With 2 Big Dogs In Pre-wedding Photos by habsydiamond(m): 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
Oluromantic:

Hehehehe. These ones person no go boil their meat too much because them soft. Local dog meat dey take time to boil
lolzzz....na God go save u oooo...beware of dogs ooo.... Cos whenever dog see dog eater dem dey always attack o... grin grin grin
Re: Man And His Fiancée Poses With 2 Big Dogs In Pre-wedding Photos by wayne4loan: 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2018
Two bleachers shocked
Re: Man And His Fiancée Poses With 2 Big Dogs In Pre-wedding Photos by PrincessB1(f): 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
It's like one of the dog is not theirs hence the mouth guard grin

Nice tho
Re: Man And His Fiancée Poses With 2 Big Dogs In Pre-wedding Photos by Biglittlelois(f): 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
My love for dogs though smiley
Re: Man And His Fiancée Poses With 2 Big Dogs In Pre-wedding Photos by Justnice11: 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
Nice picture.

Everyone, I'm led to tell you to accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of your lives today. God loves you so much that He sent His only Begotten Son Jesus Christ to die for your sin. JESUS is set to save you from eternal misery. Please, give Him a chance today by calling on to His Name. "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." - Romans 10:13
Re: Man And His Fiancée Poses With 2 Big Dogs In Pre-wedding Photos by memories1(f): 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
I love her dress. Decency does look good.
Re: Man And His Fiancée Poses With 2 Big Dogs In Pre-wedding Photos by vectorhills: 10:49am On Nov 04, 2018
mrjaydee:
Something is not right.. who can tell me?
I think the guy is blind and the dog with the guy is his way finder...in other for the lady to correct the pre wedding photo..she also posed with a dog..so as not to show to the world that he is blind.... just my humble thoughts... feel free to prove me wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Man And His Fiancée Poses With 2 Big Dogs In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 04, 2018
Pre-wedding shoot on social media is trash.
Re: Man And His Fiancée Poses With 2 Big Dogs In Pre-wedding Photos by may320: 11:33am On Nov 04, 2018
vectorhills:
I think the guy is blind and the dog with the guy is his way finder...in other for the lady to correct the pre wedding photo..she also posed with a dog..so as not to show to the world that he is blind.... just my humble thoughts... feel free to prove me wrong.
Makes sense.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Hookup Currently Available In Abuja (get Her Contact) / Best Relationship Quotes Ever! / Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.