Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,426 members, 7,908,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 11:25 PM

How to have a great health and do your work - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How to have a great health and do your work (419 Views)

Why Do You Go To Church When Your Work & Business Thrive On Fraud? / What A Great Father He Is! / The Reinhard Bonnke's Farewell Crusade: A Great Lesson. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to have a great health and do your work by lightblazingnow(m): 9:25am On Nov 03, 2018
John 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

17:22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

17:25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.

17:26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them. Amen

What prayers! Excellent glory. Amen. We are one Indeed! for those who have known and believed that God Almighty sent his own son to suffer and eventually dies to save me from dying forever. What manner of love is this??. Praise hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah. Amen
Re: How to have a great health and do your work by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:04am On Nov 04, 2018
Hallelujah
Re: How to have a great health and do your work by lightblazingnow(m): 7:47am On Nov 04, 2018
We love CHRIST JESUS
Re: How to have a great health and do your work by IamTheAnswers: 8:06am On Nov 18, 2018
Amen w
Re: How to have a great health and do your work by lightblazingnow(m): 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hallelujah hallelujah
Re: How to have a great health and do your work by IamTheAnswers: 5:56am On Nov 22, 2018
Thank you God Almighty
Re: How to have a great health and do your work by lightblazingnow(m): 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
Hallelujah
Re: How to have a great health and do your work by Sunnyshinylight(f): 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
Hallelujah hallelujah
Re: How to have a great health and do your work by lightblazingnow(m): 11:29pm On Nov 22, 2018
Jesus Christ
Re: How to have a great health and do your work by lightblazingnow(m): 10:54pm On Nov 27, 2018
Awesome
Re: How to have a great health and do your work by lightblazingnow(m): 6:05am On Nov 28, 2018
Annotations
Re: How to have a great health and do your work by Sunnyshinylight(f): 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2018
Love it

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Shocks His Congregation, Appears From The 'Sky' During Church Service / Satanic Christmas Decoration Erected In Front Of Building / Mother Of Two Assaulted And Killed By Three Young Men Matured 14-16 In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.