Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,949 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

2019 Presidency: I Choose Buhari Over Atiku - Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidency: I Choose Buhari Over Atiku - Tinubu (24285 Views)

Buhari’s Group Panic Over Atiku’s American Visa / APC Places 4 Governors, 12 Chieftains On Watchlist Over Atiku / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Choose Buhari Over Atiku - Tinubu by Emmanuelandy01: 10:12am On Nov 03, 2018
Nicr
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Choose Buhari Over Atiku - Tinubu by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 03, 2018
H
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Choose Buhari Over Atiku - Tinubu by Emmanuelandy01: 10:12am On Nov 03, 2018
Nice
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Choose Buhari Over Atiku - Tinubu by jefff455: 10:12am On Nov 03, 2018
every thing out of personal interest this is because he want to still remain relevant very soon buhari would sideline and friend zone hi

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Choose Buhari Over Atiku - Tinubu by PropertyCentral: 10:12am On Nov 03, 2018
Before?
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Choose Buhari Over Atiku - Tinubu by Ambcharles(m): 10:12am On Nov 03, 2018
Waakanda:
Na today? Some years down the lane, he'll switch gear again.
He choose buhari even before atiku emerged

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Choose Buhari Over Atiku - Tinubu by Man2utd(m): 10:13am On Nov 03, 2018
We don't want the two of them, I will rather waste my vote on a candidate I believe in, than vote any of this two.
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Choose Buhari Over Atiku - Tinubu by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:13am On Nov 03, 2018
shocked

E don really be for Nigeria I swear
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Choose Buhari Over Atiku - Tinubu by Abdul3391(m): 10:13am On Nov 03, 2018
And we choose Atiku over Buhari
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Choose Buhari Over Atiku - Tinubu by manuelcc(m): 10:13am On Nov 03, 2018
A dullard leading literates.... God forbid
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Choose Buhari Over Atiku - Tinubu by Inspectorsuga22(m): 10:14am On Nov 03, 2018
yarimo:
TINUBU you are not alone, 99.9 % of Nigerians choose BUHARI Over ATIKU

Seems u and ur LIFELESS god Buhari av some serious issue wt maths....

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Choose Buhari Over Atiku - Tinubu by amazon14: 10:14am On Nov 03, 2018
I am not impressed, why will choose another over the masquerade you Tunibu dressed?

Mtcheew
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Choose Buhari Over Atiku - Tinubu by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 03, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Former Governor of Lagos State and National leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu has expressed his commitment to the re-election of President Muhammadu Buhari by pointing out that his friendship with the Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar has nothing to do with 2019.

PoliticsNGR gathered that the former governor in a statement through his Media Adviser, Tunde Rahman reacted to a comment by former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abba Gana that he (Tinubu) will work for the presidential candidate of the PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar in the 2019 polls.

The statement read in Part: “His Excellency Asiwaju Bola Tinubu indicated long ago where he stood on the matter of the 2019 election. He has continued to say he remains firmly behind that patriot, President Muhammadu Buhari, in his mission to rebuild the country from the ruins of the PDP years. Only two days ago, he restated this position while speaking with correspondents at the State House in Abuja. He said the PDP could hold their meetings anywhere they liked and that Nigerians know who means well for them and is trustworthy. Where the former FCT Minister, Abba Gana got his conviction that Asiwaju Tinubu would do otherwise is left only to himself.

“Yes, His Excellency Asiwaju has had a relationship with former Vice President, His Excellency Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, just like he has had with many of other leaders in his political journey. But this is about Nigeria, the well-being of the country and of Nigerians. On this score, he has made his pick.”

Abba Gana, a chieftain of PDP, in a recent interview with Sun, said that Tinubu would work for Atiku as both leaders are longtime friends. In his words;

“You know that Atiku is very friendly with former Lagos State governor, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. They formed the APC government together. I am sure that Tinubu may realize that he faces less danger with the Atiku president. They have common businesses and I am sure they would work together. Tinubu has more things in common with Atiku than Buhari.”

https://politicsngr.com/2019-choose-buhari-atiku-tinubu-reasons/

This old animal doesn't represent the will of the yoruba people.. This is his own personal choice and absolutely nothing to do with the south west.
All you bigots take note.
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Choose Buhari Over Atiku - Tinubu by YoungLionken(m): 10:16am On Nov 03, 2018
yarimo:
Just like you chose foolishness over wisdom... Effect of hardship o, who go save this one naw.
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Choose Buhari Over Atiku - Tinubu by EFFRAKATA: 10:17am On Nov 03, 2018
At least we all know the reason. Your many loots will only tarry for a short while, soonest a govt is coming to expose the evil perpetrated against Lagos and its people. The lands acquired, the properties confiscated etc. We are still watching..!
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Choose Buhari Over Atiku - Tinubu by sunnymix: 10:18am On Nov 03, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Mods are clear Buhari's sympathers. Why didn't they bring to FP issues regarding Buhari's certificate

In 1960s, WAEC wasn't in existence. Rasaq mind

https://www.nairaland.com/4824591/buharis-waec-clear-case-forgery
Leave them alone zombies
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Choose Buhari Over Atiku - Tinubu by KanwuliaExtra: 10:19am On Nov 03, 2018
Of course!
The only WESTERN EMPEROR in Nigeria with an ULTRA RIGGING MACHINE has spoken ke!

Atiku can PAY for his own forms and SPONSOR his own campaign without kissing your filthy, cocaine-gass-filled, UGLY arssssse! cheesy

Back to your Bourdillion cage in 2019! kiss

Who dash you “AFONJA PRESIDENCY” in 2013? EWU! kiss

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Choose Buhari Over Atiku - Tinubu by sunnymix: 10:19am On Nov 03, 2018
YoungLionken:

Just like you chose foolishness over wisdom... Effect of hardship o, who go save this one naw.
Shut up.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Choose Buhari Over Atiku - Tinubu by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 03, 2018
#BackToDaura Is A Duty Of Every Sane Nigerian

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Choose Buhari Over Atiku - Tinubu by sunnymix: 10:20am On Nov 03, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Of course!
The only WESTERN EMPEROR in Nigeria with an ULTRA RIGGING MACHINE has spoken ke!

Atiku can PAY for his own forms and SPONSOR his own campaign without kissing your filthy, cocaine-gass-filled, UGLY arssssse! cheesy

Back to your Bourdillion cage in 2019! kiss

Who dash you “AFONJA PRESIDENCY” in 2013? EWU! kiss
Stop being tribalistic.
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Choose Buhari Over Atiku - Tinubu by 46O1CE: 10:21am On Nov 03, 2018
yarimo:
Yes o .
Wailers should go and die

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Choose Buhari Over Atiku - Tinubu by obotblitz(m): 10:21am On Nov 03, 2018
yarimo:

Lucifer bless you for saying the truth in reverse
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Choose Buhari Over Atiku - Tinubu by jefff455: 10:21am On Nov 03, 2018
martineverest:
Atiku is a goner.

buhari has shown his waec.....Atiku should take a selfie in New York

I like your point buhari has shown his waec certificate even though we think it is politically multivated let atiku also clear people's doubt and take a selfie in the white house not even new York

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Choose Buhari Over Atiku - Tinubu by contigiency(m): 10:22am On Nov 03, 2018
It's never in doubt. It's just PDP trying by all means to make news where there is none.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Choose Buhari Over Atiku - Tinubu by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 10:22am On Nov 03, 2018
martineverest:
Atiku is a goner.

smile...

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Choose Buhari Over Atiku - Tinubu by madridsta007(m): 10:22am On Nov 03, 2018
Sholaco:
grin buhari oh

If you know, you know.

The “leak” that came out was no leak. That was the mouth of Tinubu speaking through a proxy.
Completely normal in politics.

Notice that he didn’t condemn the statement or the man that made the statement.

Tinubu is a smart man. Already preparing in the likely event of an Atiku victory. He has no plans to follow the Dauraian to Daura.
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Choose Buhari Over Atiku - Tinubu by emperorblog(m): 10:22am On Nov 03, 2018
henryobinna:
Nobody expected otherwise na, what is the essence of reiterating a fact everyone knows?

Another fact I'd suggest he reiterate one more time is that his candidate Buhari is a colossl and monumental failure.

A failure that has been tested twice to confirm his incompetence. Tried th first time he failed then Nigerians waited 30+ years to try him again, same result, do we have to all die before we know we have the wrong captain?
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Choose Buhari Over Atiku - Tinubu by seguntijan(m): 10:23am On Nov 03, 2018
In 2003, ASUU embarked on a 6months strike... It lasted till 2004....That same year both Atiku & Obasanjo procured licenses to establish BELLS UNIVERSITY & AMERICAN UNIVERSITY... Both privately owned lock, stock &barrel by both men..
No need to say much, the wise can infer from this.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Choose Buhari Over Atiku - Tinubu by zoomman(m): 10:23am On Nov 03, 2018
Hello guys please help me out, who is the national leader in APC? Is it Adams or Tinubu.....coz am a bit confused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Choose Buhari Over Atiku - Tinubu by Mariothedreamer(m): 10:23am On Nov 03, 2018
I see you bro!
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Choose Buhari Over Atiku - Tinubu by Iwanttoto: 10:23am On Nov 03, 2018
Make u trust an afonja at your own risk undecided

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Choose Buhari Over Atiku - Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 10:23am On Nov 03, 2018
martineverest:
Atiku is a goner.

Certificate or attestation? Which?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Impeachment: Judge Ready To Testify Against Aregbesola, Says Speaker / How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS / Troops Neutralize Bandits In Kebbi Including Kidnappers Of School Pupils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.