Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,694 members, 7,879,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:35 AM

Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation (65932 Views)

Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! / Burial Photos Of Ope Bademosi Who Was Murdered By His Togolese Cook / How Ope Badamosi Was Murdered By Togolese Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Dantedasz(m): 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
There is no video of any confession by the cook on that blog. Why Nairaland will push this false news by a hungry blogger to its front page without cross checking is baffling.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by ShenTeh(m): 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
While I hold great suspicion for the wife, this cook's story is all bladderdash.

1, 4 people came into the house and repeatedly slapped (blew) you and you didn't shout in pain?

2, Where we the gateman. According to the wife, he was sleeping and the music was loud.

3, If it's Parkview Estate like the news said, there'll at least be neighbour's CCTV that would have captured those 4 visitors.

4, Looks to me like the Madam paid him to run off. Madam instigated Baba to fire the old domestic staff because they know too much. Baba has been having suspicions about his safety, hence his request that the old gateman gets a visitors logbook. Wife knows there'll be little background info on the new cook. Do time to strike . Cook becomes Perfect suspect.

4b. Repeated stabbing is pure 'crime of passion' MO. Again, that points to Oga Madam.

5. Madam and cook had discussed this. Madam went to bank (assuming ATM point) in the wee hours of the day. Security sleeps off. Baba is dead; music hits the roof. Apron is bloody and in the loo with the 'murder weapon'. Cook disappears to Ondo.

6. Comments have been made about Baba's randy lifestyle.. Is Madam now tired?

7. Bro why did you run. We all know the NPF and how imperfect they are, but we also all agree that not reporting to them, or the security at the estate gate was a rare foolish idea.

2 Likes

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by columbus007(m): 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
majekdom2:
she was looking for an assassin not a cook to stab her husband obviously.
very obvious.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by columbus007(m): 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Guy, if you know what my eyes have seen in this life. One of my uncles was shot by assassins but he survived. Immediately he was stabilised, his wife started asking about the documents to various properties and all. Even the nurses were scandalized and they were even the ones who told us. Eventually, the man died in inexplicable circumstances.

Actually, there's a part of Nigeria where their women are known to kill their husbands in order to inherit properties. I don't want to start trouble this afternoon. Else, I for blow their yansh.
Lol.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by AdonaiAluminium: 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
The poor Cook might be innocent But there is Still a lot for him to say, like.. Why did he run away? How come the security guard didn"t see all these things happening but was sleeping at the time of the day? The wife"s side of the story is very suspicious too, she might know more than she is saying now.

Contact us for your Polyurethane and polysterene insulated roofing sheets

1 Like

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by columbus007(m): 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2018
Quality20:
wow! were d hitmen able to kill d husband without traces?
bro the matter knock now.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by haaryobhami: 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Guy, if you know what my eyes have seen in this life. One of my uncles was shot by assassins but he survived. Immediately he was stabilised, his wife started asking about the documents to various properties and all. Even the nurses were scandalized and they were even the ones who told us. Eventually, the man died in inexplicable circumstances.

Actually, there's a part of Nigeria where their women are known to kill their husbands in order to inherit properties. I don't want to start trouble this afternoon. Else, I for blow their yansh.
U mean Benin city Where they have more landlady than landlord cause they like to kill there husband

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by ridbell01(m): 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2018
I suspect the wife and the cook..
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by blackboy(m): 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
The cook is a confirmed criminal and terrible liar.
1. Assassins will let you see them and let you live.
2. Your pictures confirm you have military background from your country
3. Why run away and not report to the security..I mean gateman
4. Why not report to NPF
5. Why go to Ondo

3 Likes

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by edupedia: 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
kidman96:
This is what happens when you marry a useless woman as a wife and you can't stamp your authority as a husband.

What do you need cook for when you have a wife? Rubbish.

....many "big men" prefer cooks of Cotonou and Lome for their culinary skills especially if they regularly entertain foreigners....not everyone wants to eat amala and ewedu grin
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2018
the cook probably could be innocent
the wife should also be questioned very well
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by annnikky(f): 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2018
enemyofprogress:
abeg leave the story.

Let's go and baff
shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by hope4nigeria(m): 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2018
kidman96:
This is what happens when you marry a useless woman as a wife and you can't stamp your authority as a husband.

What do you need cook for when you have a wife? Rubbish.
with this your findings, you're more intelligent than police. The wife's only responsibility is to kill the husband and she did it
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by enemyofprogress: 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2018
annnikky:

shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue
I dey bathroom dey wait you o
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by agbonkamen(f): 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
Dantedasz:
There is no video of any confession by the cook on that blog. Why Nairaland will push this false news by a hungry blogger to its front page without cross checking is baffling.
there is lipsrsealed
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by symbianDON(m): 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
annnikky:
If truly the man was assassinated, how come the security man didn't see or hear them talk or didn't they jump through the fence This tori get K-leg abeg undecided
security man is probably on madam's payroll to keep quiet
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by annnikky(f): 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
enemyofprogress:
I dey bathroom dey wait you o
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2018
ephemm:
That boy has surely spoken to a lawyer and they are trying to throw in a benefit of doubt.

Prosecution must be very smart otherwise this boy might get away with murder.

Scared! Yet the didn't inform the sleeping gateman, nor raise alarm after the assassins left.
How did blood get to your apron?
Why would the assassins leave the murder weapon at the crime scene?
That boy should not be the main suspect here, the wife is.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by annnikky(f): 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2018
symbianDON:

security man is probably on madam's payroll to keep quiet
The npf need to investigate both the wife, cook, security man even the relatives cos in this kinda case u can't trust no one sad buh I doubt if they'll do that cos the cook is the prime suspect and I pity his life at this moment.

4 Likes

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Ategberoson(m): 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
that maid is not innocence of the crime as y'all are claiming and with my instinct motion the woman is involved

no assassin enter the house. the woman recruited the maid to murdered her husband, She's definitely the same person that made her to escape Abi how did Togolese that Lagos is their popular settlement knows ondo?

this smart wife is the one that recruited lawyer to nurtured the maid on what to say. if NPF didn't scrutinize this investigation very well these people might be exonerated and that would surely made another person with such intention to get a tactics

my verdict, the woman influenced the change of the security man and maid, she recruited another gateman and maid to accomplished her mission

if how these new maid and new gateman are recruited is not investigated

if the reason behind the retrenchment of the former house helps is not investigated as well there is no how they will get to the root of this case

the maid is involved

the chief wife is involved and the gateman is aware. objection sustained

2 Likes

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by kidman96(m): 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
dasparrow:

With this type of mindset, I hope you never marry a woman because if you do, be sure that the woman you marry will poison your misogynist daft 3rd world African azz and send you to the other side where you will roast in hell.

Thunder fire your mother and send her to hell.... It pains you very well because you know your mother is ibe of the useless women I am talking about.... Don't worry your father's cook will poison him too.

1 Like

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Dantedasz(m): 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
agbonkamen:
there is lipsrsealed

I went to that link. There is no video there.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by gaventa: 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
Would you have waited?
nowornever2016:
but why you con run na!!! leeme wait sha more to come out.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Alexabeb291: 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
A rich man with no cctv in his house..Nawa for some 9ja rich men ooo, we don't value our lives at all unlike the white men

1 Like

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by princetom1(m): 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
paparazzi1987:
The wife story sef get K-Leg. The cook might have ran away out of fear and ignorance.

NPF should question the wife and gateman. When it comes to murdered case, everyone is a suspect including closest relatives.

But i trust 9ja police, by the time they deal with this guy, infact he will confess that he was the one that killed Bola Ige and Abatcha undecided

A police force that can't investigate or crime scene and get evidence... Is that one a police force... Smh

2 Likes

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Guestlander: 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
ephemm:
That boy has surely spoken to a lawyer and they are trying to throw in a benefit of doubt.

Scared! Yet the didn't inform the sleeping gateman, nor raise alarm after the assassins left.

He allegedly stole the victim's phone, that is not a normal reaction for someone who just went through a traumatic experience.

2 Likes

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by heydora: 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
LuciferYaweh:
Did I not say this dude might be innocent?

He probably ran away out of fear because he knows he has no one to defend him and it will be pretty hard to convince anyone of his innocence.

I still feel the wife was involved in this.

She most likely hired the assasins knowing it would stick more on the cook since he was just employed.

Reason why his life was spared too.

The wife has a hand in this.
Trust feminists at your own peril.

*spits angry

I Stand With The Cook

He should have waited, raised alarm and rush the chief to the hospital.. He could have survived

2 Likes

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by zoedew: 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
ephemm:

Star comment this must be! Strangely some 94 folks upstairs reason very differently. It’s their right to so do. However their reason would in all the circumstances of the crime scene et al appear uninformed.

1 Like

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by enemyofprogress: 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
annnikky:

undecided undecided undecided
oya now
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by quickly: 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
With the way Nigerians reason no wonder Buhari is president.

Why would a 60/70 year old woman have her husband killed?

Can you mother orchestra the killing of your father?

What does she stand to gain from killing her husband .

It’s the cook or bad friends of the cook

2 Likes

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by carrascocity(f): 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
The wife nko ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South African Man Lied That This Man Caught With Drug Is A Nigerian (Photos) / Police Arrest Armed Robbers Who Gang-raped Three Women In Anambra / Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.