Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,083 members, 7,977,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 08:13 PM

My Husband Usually Sleeps Off While Having Sex With Me - Wife Tells Court - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Usually Sleeps Off While Having Sex With Me - Wife Tells Court (603 Views)

Help Me Beg Ms. Kelly To Release My Husband Back To Me - Wife Cries Out (video) / Hooker Sleeps Off On Duty In Lagos (video) / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Usually Sleeps Off While Having Sex With Me - Wife Tells Court by faithjoyman: 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
Iniobong Edem, A 27-year-old housewife in Akwa Ibom State, has approached an Uyo High Court to dissolve her marriage over the alleged inability of her 41- year-old husband, Mr. Edem Bassey, to satisfy her sexually.

She told the court on Friday that her husband was so bad sexually that he usually slept off while having sex with her.

https://dailynaija.com/post/woman-seeks-divorce-over-husbands-annoying-poor-sexual-performance
Re: My Husband Usually Sleeps Off While Having Sex With Me - Wife Tells Court by bobokeshington: 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2018
na by force to nak again?
fatigue might be the issue the nan has
Re: My Husband Usually Sleeps Off While Having Sex With Me - Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2018
Women will always find a reason to devorce their husbands; probably because one younger dude somewhere is knacking her wella

(1) (Reply)

See the most Beautiful girl on Nairaland / Who can read the fingers on the wall / 4 Genuine Reason Nigerian Ladies Cheat Even In A Happy Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.