Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

Lady Helps Cousin Without Her Nail Done In Proposal Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Helps Cousin Without Her Nail Done In Proposal Photo (686 Views)

Husband Helps Girlfriend Escape As Wife Unexpectedly Came Back Home / My Older Cousin Lets Me Do Anything I Want To Her / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Helps Cousin Without Her Nail Done In Proposal Photo by GistmoreNG: 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2018
A lady whose cousin recently said YES to a proposal move by her fiance, took to Twitter to reveal how she helped her cousin in her proposal photo.

Lady helps cousin without her nail done in proposal photo lailasnews

Sharing the proposal photo on Twitter, she wrote;

My cousin’s boyfriend proposed to her but she didn’t have her nails done lmao

This is coming after it was reported that a woman rejected a man’s marriage proposal, after receiving his kidney in order to save her life. The man Simon Louis proposed to Mary Emmanuelle, after nursing her back to health following both their operations and was saddened when she said no to his proposal.

He had carried a torch for her over two decades and had secret hopes of spending the rest of their lives together. But Mary gently rejected his proposal, though she loved him back, because her health made the future seem uncertain.

However the pair vowed to remain friends and Simon, 49, said: “I offered her my heart but I had to settle for giving her my kidney. Whatever happens, I’ll never regret giving her the gift of life.”

And Mary, 41, added: “He is my very best friend and always will be. The love between us is real. He could have died doing what he did for me.”

The pair first met in a London club in the mid-1990s with Mary, then 20, thinking Simon, 28, was “a good-looking bad boy”.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/lady-helps-cousin-without-nail-done-proposal-photo

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Lady Helps Cousin Without Her Nail Done In Proposal Photo by GistmoreNG: 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
sad
Re: Lady Helps Cousin Without Her Nail Done In Proposal Photo by anuma1(m): 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
Chaiiii
Re: Lady Helps Cousin Without Her Nail Done In Proposal Photo by tstx(m): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
OYIBO can do mumu things eh... But i love them

1 Like

Re: Lady Helps Cousin Without Her Nail Done In Proposal Photo by Derawiz(m): 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
GistmoreNG:

A lady whose cousin recently said YES to a proposal move by her fiance, took to Twitter to reveal how she helped her cousin in her proposal photo.

Lady helps cousin without her nail done in proposal photo lailasnews

Sharing the proposal photo on Twitter, she wrote;

My cousin’s boyfriend proposed to her but she didn’t have her nails done lmao

This is coming after it was reported that a woman rejected a man’s marriage proposal, after receiving his kidney in order to save her life. The man Simon Louis proposed to Mary Emmanuelle, after nursing her back to health following both their operations and was saddened when she said no to his proposal.

He had carried a torch for her over two decades and had secret hopes of spending the rest of their lives together. But Mary gently rejected his proposal, though she loved him back, because her health made the future seem uncertain.

However the pair vowed to remain friends and Simon, 49, said: “I offered her my heart but I had to settle for giving her my kidney. Whatever happens, I’ll never regret giving her the gift of life.”

And Mary, 41, added: “He is my very best friend and always will be. The love between us is real. He could have died doing what he did for me.”

The pair first met in a London club in the mid-1990s with Mary, then 20, thinking Simon, 28, was “a good-looking bad boy”.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/lady-helps-cousin-without-nail-done-proposal-photo

Lalasticlala mynd44

Here in Naija,the lady won't even allows w her cousin wear her engagement ring cos she knows that "this hustle is real"

1 Like

Re: Lady Helps Cousin Without Her Nail Done In Proposal Photo by derrydinny: 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2018
so she can't show off her hands without the nails? addiction on another level

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video As Man Catch His Girlfriend With Another Man Banging And This Happen / Yvonne Okoro Slept Like Pregnant Woman During Her SHS Days At Mfantsiman Girls’ / Partner Dies During Sex Competition In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.