Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,612 members, 7,888,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:13 PM

Wants To Know About The Benue Killing? Ask Me. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wants To Know About The Benue Killing? Ask Me. (431 Views)

Im From Finland. Ask Me Anything! / I Am Not Coronavirus Positive, The Benue State Governor Is Lying - Susan Lawani / Villagers Catch Huge Python In Awka, Anambra, Cut Its Stomach Open After Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wants To Know About The Benue Killing? Ask Me. by Kennyprince: 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2018
I am from the same local govt area with the family of the man whose wife killed him and all three children. I went to their home town, Ikpayongo near makurdi this morning and got first hand info.
Re: Wants To Know About The Benue Killing? Ask Me. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
Trust me you don't know much about Benue killings than buhar
Re: Wants To Know About The Benue Killing? Ask Me. by madridguy(m): 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
So tell us what really happened?

Kennyprince:
I am from the same local govt area with the family of the man whose wife killed him and all three children. I went to their home town, Ikpayongo near makurdi this morning and got first hand info.
Re: Wants To Know About The Benue Killing? Ask Me. by Kennyprince: 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Trust me you don't know much about Benue killings than buhar
i know more than him cos am on ground and knows truth about the killings and lies.
Re: Wants To Know About The Benue Killing? Ask Me. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
Kennyprince:
i know more than him cos am on ground and knows truth about the killings and lies.
The major truth is buhari is sympathetic to the killers
Re: Wants To Know About The Benue Killing? Ask Me. by Kennyprince: 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
The woman is a violent type who has always engaged the husby in a dangerous fight. She once stabbed him fews years back but the man survived. She also once poured hot water on her neighbor.
Re: Wants To Know About The Benue Killing? Ask Me. by IAMJojo(m): 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2018
Is that all?
Re: Wants To Know About The Benue Killing? Ask Me. by dat9jaguy(m): 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
FortifiedCity:
The major truth is buhari is sympathetic to the killers

You this guy no let your hatred for Buhari kill you o.
OP dey talk one thing,you dey yern rubbish.
The guy wey you hate like this no even know say you dey exist.

(1) (Reply)

HOT! Naira Marley & Zlatan Finally Released From Custody Of The EFCC / Big Python Killed Inside Poultry Cage At Magboro. / 55in LG Smart TV And LG Home Theater For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.