Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,678 members, 7,918,153 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:36 AM

On Becoming Your Own CEO. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / On Becoming Your Own CEO. (861 Views)

UAC Nigeria Appoints Babasola Folasope As New MD/CEO / Charles Kie Resigns As Ecobank Nigeria's CEO / Timilehin Bello, Meet Media Panache Nigeria CEO: "I Enjoy Being My Own Boss" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Becoming Your Own CEO. by Pamela001: 12:03am On Nov 04, 2018
Often times it’s been deliberated that jobs are not available for most graduates in the country. Often times it’s been argued that even the more fortunate amongst the youths who have what it takes can’t even help improve the system even without waiting on the government. But how often have we asked ourselves if we have what it takes to be invested in?...
We take shield in the disappointing system of the country where it shouldn’t be an excuse to wallow in idleness. You can create a job for yourself, invest in a worthy business and become your own CEO, create jobs for others possibly, that maybe don’t have the resources to create one for themselves.
We can be productive as youths in this country and thereby work towards having a voice in our country, building our economic system and creating the positive impact we so gag for by our own hardwork.
There are series of opportunities for BECOMING SELF RELIANT AND MAKING A CAREER from starting even small. Let’s be the youths we are meant to be by making a difference. Get to know more and discover a career path and earn up to #300,000naira monthly from your own output. Feel free to send a private message.
Like our Facebook page: Pamela Zika Francis
Facebook messenger: Pamela Francis (Zika)
Instagram: @Pamelazeefrancis

1 Like

Re: On Becoming Your Own CEO. by Pamela001: 12:22am On Nov 04, 2018
#SayIcanAndMeanIt
#ItsAboutTimeWeWorkedMoreAndComplainLess
#BuildYourOwnBrand
#AchieveYourDreams

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On Becoming Your Own CEO. by Pamela001: 11:55am On Nov 23, 2018
�������������������������������������������
A 19year old in my team has gone Senior manager in my business oh...
Am shouting... my mouth has refused to close oh....

Onyinye you are an example of ..."we can achieve everything we dream of if only we can concieve it first from the mind" ...

Thank you darling for inspiring us all again...
Thank you for motivating us all again...
Thank you for showing us it can be done...
For you,,, yes! you who gives all the excuses...

I am too young...
I am a student ...
My mum says ...
My Dad says ...
I don’t have the time...
I can’t do marketing...
I can’t Network...
My job alone takes all of my time...
Am a mother with children so I can’t combine it...
It’s not a man’s thing, it’s strictly for women...
I don’t know people to sell to...
I don’t know how to talk to people...

She is 19 and could have given same excuses... but guess what??
She wanted more out of life...
She believed in herself...
And she did iiiiiiiitttttttttt!��������
As a senior manager,,,
She will be paid #280,000N This month, excluding her personal profit from sales of her products.
She will spend 3days and 2nights in the lastest 5 star Hotel...
Park Inn by Radisson Blu!
On track for the IPad mini.

Soon to bag the Director Title!...
Don’t be a spectator, if you know how much suffering that will befall loads of people who has no compensation plan now by the year 2030, no one will tell you to run for getting goals achieved with extra heels on your legs. Will you let your children feel unworthy to fit in with their peers...
You can make a difference, no matter how little. I want to succeed with you too with all my heart.
Click on the link below let’s have a real conversation about making that wealthy pact...��
https:///send?phone=2348031884143

Re: On Becoming Your Own CEO. by Pamela001: 12:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
The month of November is coming to an end today!...�And so is free REGISTRATION!!!
N8,500 will start you a business with my company’s supplies... from any location!
Don’t be a victim of unfortunate circumstances, invest a lifetime legacy/compensation.
Good thing is you can even start small and grow it to SUCCESS AVENUE.
Let it be a happy year end for us and not one full of regrets Ijn!...�

Making the right decision is NOW!...
Let’s have a one on one chat, follow this link and talk to me about growing in real business...������
https:///send?phone=2348031884143
Re: On Becoming Your Own CEO. by Pamela001: 12:54am On Dec 27, 2018
*Call Yourself To A Meeting*

As you are merrying this season, please allow me to quickly sneak in and drop some thought provoking lines with you.
As we all know by now, 2019 is going to be an election year in Nigeria. And I believe we know what that means for us as an African nation. More than 50% of the economy will be shut down not officially, but due to neglect of responsibilities because of the pursuit of election campaign. My question to you is this. Do you have a well detailed strategy to exceed your 2018 achievements in 2019 seeing that 3 months may be lost? As simple as my questions may appear, if you think on it deeply, you will start having a different approach on how you will confront 2019.

2019 is not a year whereby you will just get up each morning and move out like you've always done. Something must be done differently. One major habit I will employ you to adopt in 2019, is to always call yourself to a meeting. In Luke 15:17&18, Jesus gave a parable of the prodigal son;
17 “But *when he came to himself,* he said, ‘How many of my father’s hired servants have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger! 18 I will arise and go to my father, and will say to him, “Father, I have sinned against heaven and before you.
I love the phrase *"When he came to him".* This shows us that one can actually leave himself/herself. Someone may be wondering, how can I leave myself?

We are not a flesh being having a spirit experience, we are all a spirit being with a soul, having a body experience. These three things are what makes a human being. *To be in charge of your life, is to master and properly coordinate your entire being through mental discipline to ensure that the most powerful of who you are (your spirit) gives most of the command.* The middle man that transmits communication between the spirit and the flesh (body) is the soul which is the house of your mind.

Looking at the key word in the Bible text I quoted. The Prodigal Son had allowed his body which is the object that connects him with the physical world to determine what happens in his life. By so doing, the spirit stop transmitting information to the soul, because the real you is your spirit and the spirit must be in charge. If the body is in charge, there will be disunity. When there is disunity, you see an individual will start misbehaving. This is why people act out of place. The sad thing is that, most people don't know that their life is out of place.

That is why it is imperative you consistently call yourself (Spirit, Soul & Body) to a meeting and take on a passerby perspective (imagine you walking on the street and you saw two strangers fighting and you try to restore peace. You won't take side because you don't know them) which will employ the use of critical thinking (Critical Thinking is the objective analysis and evaluation of an issue in order to form a logical judgement) to arrive at purposeful outcome.

When you call yourself to a meeting, let your mind know who is in charge, and find people who have gone ahead of you to inspire your spirit to greatness.

This writeup getting too long.
We can plan on something you can make a pact with!
WhatsApp: 08031884143

*Merry Christmas*
*Pamela Ngozi Francis*
Re: On Becoming Your Own CEO. by Pamela001: 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
♠️...

Re: On Becoming Your Own CEO. by Pamela001: 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2019
Upgrade With Pamela Francis - Serial Entrepreneur. https://www.teamupgrade.net/blog/interview-pamela-francis/

‪My recent online interview...‬
‪Kindly follow the link, read up to know more about me and what I do, contact if your are interested to join my team of networks in business or to patronize us, leave a comment and share.‬

‪Thank you!‬...�
Re: On Becoming Your Own CEO. by Pamela001: 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2019
A wise wealthy man once said “ If you get an opportunity TAKE-IT!, even if you don’t know how to go about it, just TAKE-IT then later ask how to go about it”***
Facebook name: Pamela Zika Francis.
Instagram: @Pamelazeefrancis

(1) (Reply)

A Great Person He Is, Nnoli Obumneme / Access Bank Is Still Sacking / Fish Tanks For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.