Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,163 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:50 PM

Care Package Ideas??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Care Package Ideas??? (476 Views)

With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen / With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) / Boob And Konji Alert :see How Curvy Lagos Babe Expose Her Big Package On IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Care Package Ideas??? by Nobody: 3:21am On Nov 04, 2018
Hey good people.

So I thought I’d ask...if your “foreigner girlfriend/boyfriend” surprised you with a package what kind of sensible, reasonably priced things would you want to see in it?

I think I want to surprise my guy with a little care package or something especially after being told how hard it can be for a college student in Nigeria.

Thanks in advance for the ideas! smiley
Re: Care Package Ideas??? by tripplephi: 7:10am On Nov 04, 2018
PERFUMES
2019 DIARY
BOX OF CHOCOLATE/COOKIES
SKIN CARE PRODUCTS
TOILETRIES
LITTLE TEDDY BEAR or a PICTURE FRAME.
ALARM CLOCK.
A BOOK ON ACADEMIC SUCCESS.

....These should do the trick. grin

Fe2018:
Hey good people.

So I thought I’d ask...if your “foreigner girlfriend/boyfriend” surprised you with a package what kind of sensible, reasonably priced things would you want to see in it?

I think I want to surprise my guy with a little care package or something especially after being told how hard it can be for a college student in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Care Package Ideas??? by Sonamjs: 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
Check your inbox
Re: Care Package Ideas??? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
Fe2018:
Hey good people.

send him money. All we know in Nigeria is money. That's why we greet ourselves 'Money ooo, and the respond be like ' Money, my brother/sister'.

Buh if it happen you are in love with a Nigerian prince please don't slander our country we are still trying hard to erase the already written ones.
Re: Care Package Ideas??? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
Sonamjs:
Check your inbox
you can't advice her here
Re: Care Package Ideas??? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
IntrovertedK:
send him money. All we know in Nigeria is money. That's why we greet ourselves 'Money ooo, and the respond be like ' Money, my brother/sister'.

Buh if it happen you are in love with a Nigerian prince please don't slander our country we are still trying hard to erase the already written ones.

Where did you see slander? I said what I said based off a comment someone made on another thread. I have no reason to to bash a country I’ve never been to.
Re: Care Package Ideas??? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
Fe2018:

Where did you see slander? I said what I said based off a comment someone made on another thread. I have no reason to to bash a country I’ve never been to.
you didn't get. I was reffering to the future. Incase, this your babe eventually happen to be a Nigerian prince (name for Nigeria scammers).
Re: Care Package Ideas??? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2018
IntrovertedK:
you didn't get. I was reffering to the future. Incase, this your babe eventually happen to be a Nigerian prince (name for Nigeria scammers).

Lol oh...okay.
Re: Care Package Ideas??? by Headlesschicken(m): 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
undecided Pack of condoms ,no need for unwanted babies,u know tinx r hard...
Re: Care Package Ideas??? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2018
your attention seeking skills is top notch. buy him packets of chewing gums, if you know what I mean.
Re: Care Package Ideas??? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
savior22:
your attention seeking skills is top notch. buy him packets of chewing gums, if you know what I mean.

Oh my Gooooood. Attention seeking for whhhhhat?!?!

Damn. You guys are fucking assholes. If you think that why even brother to comment? Just like the dumbass above you.

Hell if I had friends actually living in Nigeria I’d just ask them so I figured a site where Nigerians gather would be appropriate but y’all are so unwelcoming it’s not even funny. Don’t worry though. I have no need to post here anymore.
Re: Care Package Ideas??? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2018

Oh my Gooooood. Attention seeking for whhhhhat?!?!

Damn. You guys are fucking assholes. If you think that why even brother to comment? Just like the dumbass above you.

Hell if I had friends actually living in Nigeria I’d just ask them so I figured a site where Nigerians gather would be appropriate but y’all are so unwelcoming it’s not even funny. Don’t worry though. I have no need to post here anymore.
Bye bye fe2018 .

(1) (Reply)

How I Found Out My Boyfriend Was Married To Another Woman / .. / Help!!! My Secret Lover Might Hurt Me Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.