Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,955 members, 7,890,155 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:07 AM

Are You A "Waste Of Riches"? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You A "Waste Of Riches"? (675 Views)

The Watchtower And The Pursuit Of Riches / "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri / Some Rich Pastors Are Already Candidates For Hell Because Of Riches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A "Waste Of Riches"? by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 04, 2018
A "waste of riches" is anyone who's rich, but his riches are a waste and useless to the poor and the needy around him.

One perfect example of a "waste of riches" is the rich man in the true story Jesus told about the rich man and the Lazarus, the poor and wretched beggar.

For despite that Lazarus was very close and within the sights of the rich man who was said to have "fared sumptuously every day", his riches were a waste and useless to the plight of Lazarus, the wretched beggar, as he still lived in abject poverty until the day of his death.

Hence the rich man was a "waste of riches" in the respect of the poor beggar called Lazarus, and that must have been a factor in where he eventually ended up, for there was no way he could have ended up In heaven without helping the poor man while he was on Earth, and making his riches to be useful in the life of Lazarus.

Therefore if you are a "waste of riches" as the rich man was in the instance of Lazarus the poor beggar, you have to stop being a " waste of riches" today, so you do not end up like the rich man in a place where all "waste of riches" go.
Re: Are You A "Waste Of Riches"? by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 04, 2018
Donate some of your riches to credible NGOs so they can help those who can't get help.
Re: Are You A "Waste Of Riches"? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2018
igbodefender:
Donate some of your riches to credible NGOs so they can help those who can't get help.
Yes that's definitely one way not to be a "waste of riches" today, through "credible" NGO'S!
Re: Are You A "Waste Of Riches"? by Ray1251(m): 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
jesusjnr:
Yes that's definitely one way not to be a "waste of riches" today, through "credible" NGO'S!
ngo's now are big thiefs o, probably if u really wanna help the poor do it your self
Re: Are You A "Waste Of Riches"? by psychalade: 5:16pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ray1251:
ngo's now are big thiefs o, probably if u really wanna help the poor do it your self
I am my own NGO angry

1 Like

Re: Are You A "Waste Of Riches"? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2018
Ray1251:
It's really sad that it had gotten to the point where NGO'S in this respect are hardly seen as credible, however I believe that there are still a few which have proven themselves to be credible, that's why I highlighted the word credible to emphasize such exceptions.

However if one is not sure that ones efforts and contributions to help the poor would get those whom they're actually meant for, then it's best that one should do it by ones self.
Re: Are You A "Waste Of Riches"? by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 07, 2018
psychalade:
I am my own NGO angry
That's even better as it guarantees that what give gets to those who they are meant for.
Re: Are You A "Waste Of Riches"? by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 09, 2018
I'm not a "waste of riches". Are you?
Re: Are You A "Waste Of Riches"? by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 13, 2018
Question!
Re: Are You A "Waste Of Riches"? by Nobody: 5:31am On Nov 14, 2018
Do not be a "waste of riches" today!
Re: Are You A "Waste Of Riches"? by Nobody: 4:19am On Nov 20, 2018
The rich man was a waste of riches!
Re: Are You A "Waste Of Riches"? by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 30, 2018
Don't be like the rich man in Lazarus case!
Re: Are You A "Waste Of Riches"? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 16, 2019
Question?
Re: Are You A "Waste Of Riches"? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
It's your choice though, but choices have eternal consequences.

(1) (Reply)

What We Must Learn From John Harper, The True Hero On The Titanic Ship / Pastor Sucks The Demons Out Of His Church Members By Kissing Them Intimately / This Imam Is Fighting Radical Islam To Build Peace With Christians, Jews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.