Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,266 members, 7,887,773 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:40 PM

I Need A Girlfriend (If You Are Male, Don't Read! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Girlfriend (If You Are Male, Don't Read! (3225 Views)

I Criusly Need A Girlfriend || Dont View If U Knw U Cnt Date Me / I NEED A GIRLFRIEND / I Need A Girlfriend(if She Is Good And God Fearing,i Might Marry Her) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Girlfriend (If You Are Male, Don't Read! by hannydarl(f): 9:30pm On Apr 11, 2007
Dirax lets not discourage you okay you may find your dream girl but to say the truth you need to change that pixs you past there o.go to a good studio with digital camera and take a new improved photo any way i still prefer SWEET T to you oh that is if that pic is realy him on it.Maybe he should try his own make we see if babes go die follow am as per fine boy concern only thing i dont fancy in him is dat chain on his neck it makes boys look indecent or a wanna be
Re: I Need A Girlfriend (If You Are Male, Don't Read! by IBDat(m): 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2007
hannydarl:

Dirax lets not discourage you okay you may find your dream girl but to say the truth you need to change that pixs you past there o.go to a good studio with digital camera and take a new improved photo any way i still prefer SWEET T to you oh that is if that pic is realy him on it.Maybe he should try his own make we see if babes go die follow am as per fine boy concern only thing i don't fancy in him is that chain on his neck it makes boys look indecent or a want to be

Please dat nah Tyrese,
Re: I Need A Girlfriend (If You Are Male, Don't Read! by jbuoy(m): 9:40pm On Apr 11, 2007
eeyaaaaaaahhh! why are u ppl treating this guy like this,which kin life be this? let someone volunteer for him pls, just imagine hw long he has been keeping this to himself before letting loose.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend (If You Are Male, Don't Read! by hannydarl(f): 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2007
No wonder i noticed somthing familiar about that face dat was why i said if ithe guy in the pic was realy him.oh boy he got me there.Once beaten twice shy
Re: I Need A Girlfriend (If You Are Male, Don't Read! by mukina2: 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2007
lmaoooooooooooo grin grin grin

yeah
Re: I Need A Girlfriend (If You Are Male, Don't Read! by IBDat(m): 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2007
Oooops! shocked
Re: I Need A Girlfriend (If You Are Male, Don't Read! by mukina2: 10:29pm On Apr 11, 2007
IBdat wetin dey comot you eyes grin
Re: I Need A Girlfriend (If You Are Male, Don't Read! by IBDat(m): 10:54pm On Apr 11, 2007
That's me letting the cat outta the bag!
Re: I Need A Girlfriend (If You Are Male, Don't Read! by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 12, 2007
grin grin grin
cry cry cry
tongue tongue tongue

The above are all the emotions i feel when i read this thread. but i got some words for real people people in here, am talking about, Mukina,jbouy. all others , here is ur cup. i will start with sweet t

@Sweet T: I know u live on beggars street in denton, and accidented[crippled abi blind,or deaf? which one? thats why u also get accidented girls too. Am sorry for u. U re so used to above 60s thats why u think everyone is like u. Anyway reservr me a copy of ur newspapers.
@IBdat : come out plain and say ur mind. u can only get better 4 dat. u only let a cockroach outta d bag and not a cat.
@Hannydarl u need a mirrow in ur life. u re looking for who will give u beautiful chlidren when u resemble Obj. lipsrsealed
@Ray o : Everybody no go be pickpocket like u. My advice no use am train that u waggly leg girlfriend.
@Choongtin:If u want to participate in this forum, go and change ur chinese name first.

@every body: its morale and honesty that will make somebody approach issues tha way i did. All those flabbing thier mouth on this forum i know resemble chimpanzees like Sweet t and his grandmother girlfriends. but if we all wanna laugh let others add thier pix lets see how much of "i go shout faces" we have in here. Above all i feel some fun that aboy 300 people have seen my face. What a star!
Re: I Need A Girlfriend (If You Are Male, Don't Read! by hannydarl(f): 9:36am On Apr 12, 2007
The fact that there are no beautiful women in your village does not mean all women look like owiwi like your people o.Me i am beautiful and i own a mirrow to let you know i am not like your village girls dat apply makeup without a mirrow.With dat your head wey shape like the stone wey david take kill goliath.I no Dey shake when it comes to beauty i am not afraid of blowing my trumpet.Look you sef i don advise you say make you dey patronise digital photo shops you no see how that plx make you look like na water you take for breakfast? like korim hold you.Na bad thing i do?
Re: I Need A Girlfriend (If You Are Male, Don't Read! by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 12, 2007
Hanny darl, even as u dey yarn even ur body dey tell u say u be ojuju calabar. if not why not show us ur "monkey fine but im mama like am face" And do u know? i wonder if u even have a village.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend (If You Are Male, Don't Read! by hannydarl(f): 10:35am On Apr 12, 2007
Otondo wate product like you.Who tell you say every body must post im pic for here>You think say na to toast babe and bobos other people come do here?you wan take that your confused face and packet shirt wey be like wetin dem bring out of bottle take turn here to brothel.If i like i put my pic if i no like i no put am at i get a right to decide if i want my my profile to dey more private.You no even sure sef say you need a babe read your thread again see say you no know if you wast a babe or not just go back to that place wey you put that pic wey you want take give our eyes wound read your lines you no even sabi take sweet word woo woman.Ewu katanga
Re: I Need A Girlfriend (If You Are Male, Don't Read! by viee(f): 11:47am On Apr 12, 2007
kai!

@ hannydarl,

show some understanding for the poor guy!
cant u see the guy?
may be he has been trying for ages to get a babe but for where?
shebi they say desperate times calls for desperate measures?
as for the pic shocked
i must confess lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
my question is must we resort to insult when pple give an honest opinion?

really dirax, relax
i suggest u do 30 days fasting and prayers
then post ur pic again (pls try digital ;; it is 21st century for cris sake!)
we will all fall in luv and call u lik crazy grin
Re: I Need A Girlfriend (If You Are Male, Don't Read! by hannydarl(f): 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2007
Viee my sister na the bobo start am o me i only follow im leg im yab me i yab am anyway i no go yab again
Re: I Need A Girlfriend (If You Are Male, Don't Read! by viee(f): 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2007
my dear , if u read his new post about girls being difficult to get, u will understand that the guy is in serious wahala.
who knows he fit b virgin sef shocked grin
Re: I Need A Girlfriend (If You Are Male, Don't Read! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2007
Hanny darl please dont post ur pix here make our face no burn. As for u barrow pusher boyfriend Una don tey for "Inside the toilet "runs and "put off the light before u do me runs" thats why u re so private. I can now see why u had a carryover in GSS101 cuase u stammer even in writing. Can somebody pls help me read what this Panya girl wrote. Okaaaaaaaaay u graduated from Panya Communuty primary school now i now.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend (If You Are Male, Don't Read! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2007
Viee, see u dey talk like say u know where church dey. U will be suprised how many calls i don get . From this forum i don get one correct chick. if u doubt it i will post the pix we snapped yesterday and u will go green with envy. I dey laugh u because u feel say i dey look for who to Bleep na im make me start this thread. U wey no be virgin, Carry go! Till the place go become express.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend (If You Are Male, Don't Read! by mukina2: 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2007
pls post the pic cheesy
Re: I Need A Girlfriend (If You Are Male, Don't Read! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 12, 2007
Mukina na wah 4 uooo. U wan see everything but nobody know how u look. I f u want i go give u the girl no u go ask am. later when i bring my camera i will upload the pix 4 u.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend (If You Are Male, Don't Read! by mukina2: 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2007
my pic is on my profile angry grin
Re: I Need A Girlfriend (If You Are Male, Don't Read! by IBDat(m): 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2007
Dirax:

@IBdat : come out plain and say your mind. u can only get better 4 that. u only let a cockroach out of d bag and not a cat.

I was referring to my statement about SWEET T's pic. Pls i beg upload the guy's pic mak i green wit envy.

So u hav a digital camera all along b4 u did urslf an injustice by uploading that pic, my guy u shld learn to put yo best foot forward!
Re: I Need A Girlfriend (If You Are Male, Don't Read! by emmydee(m): 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2007
This guy looks very unsure of himself. Ladies beware!
Re: I Need A Girlfriend (If You Are Male, Don't Read! by viee(f): 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2007
@ dirax

i dont have anything to say to u really tongue
ur pic says it all tongue
even ur post!wack!
Re: I Need A Girlfriend (If You Are Male, Don't Read! by viee(f): 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2007
hey muki,

nice pic.
lol
Re: I Need A Girlfriend (If You Are Male, Don't Read! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2007
Okay everyone no more hard jokes. Am really sorry if i offend any one of u. So lets adress the issue in the post. If u dont have any raesonable contribution to make just bone rather than make cynical comments. its what attracts funny replies. Let some Love flow in this House.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend (If You Are Male, Don't Read! by jbuoy(m): 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2007
@Dirax but u said u had a word for me?
Re: I Need A Girlfriend (If You Are Male, Don't Read! by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 13, 2007
J buoy i think i have forgotten the word i have for u. Still on still. Keep ue the good work. U have any babe for me sha?
Re: I Need A Girlfriend (If You Are Male, Don't Read! by mukina2: 11:53am On Apr 13, 2007
@viee thanks wink
Re: I Need A Girlfriend (If You Are Male, Don't Read! by mrpataki(m): 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2007
mukina2:

@viee thanks wink
You like been decieved a lot oh! tongue
Re: I Need A Girlfriend (If You Are Male, Don't Read! by mukina2: 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2007
mrpataki:

You like been decieved a lot oh! tongue

satan! you've come again o tongue

get behind me . leave me alone . .haaaaaaaaa tongue
what do you want?
Re: I Need A Girlfriend (If You Are Male, Don't Read! by Rhodalyn(f): 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2007
hey!! angry U just nasty!!! edit that pic on ya prof!!
Re: I Need A Girlfriend (If You Are Male, Don't Read! by mrpataki(m): 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2007
mukina2:

satan! you've come again o tongue

get behind me . leave me alone . .haaaaaaaaa tongue
what do you want?
Have you started romancing the bible? Because I cant seem to recollect these line of yours from the Quran? tongue

How you doing? Been a while now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Male Stripper For Ladies' Party / I Love Rokiatu / Ijebu-ode Girls: Join The Queue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.