Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,831 members, 7,972,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 12:22 AM

WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results (55056 Views)

Court Ruled In January That INEC Can Use Any Method For Results Transmission / Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR / Fashola: Nigerians Disappointed As They're Looking For Results In Wrong Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results by jrusky(m): 9:41am On Nov 04, 2018
Didn't I said it that this last step Buhari took on this waec issue will dent his image the more and make more mockery of him and it had started already.

When someone think he is too holy and full of himself always get in mess the way Buhari is because if not Buhari would have ask people to do brainstormy on how to handle this matter long ago but lies and arrogance won't let him now see him in more mess.

Now what is the different between Adeleke and him? No different offcourse in fact Buhari case is the worst because he had be lying and still lying and not only that he had just committed fraud for getting attestation while the old document not yet declared missing.

Pls who are the advisers of Buhari? Where is that Onochie? Now Onochie is dumb and deaf but can blablabla Atiku go America now see her boss in a pool of mess. Apc where are your faces show up here. Nonsense people bloody liars.
Re: WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results by ensamy(m): 9:43am On Nov 04, 2018
In a country where the President is a fraudster, then what about the citizens. This embarrassment is too much on Nigerians.
Chaiiiiii God go punish the one that amalgamated the south with the Ability north in 1914 embarassed tongue

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results by Moukandjo: 9:45am On Nov 04, 2018
lilbest4:
I've said this before
if Buhari is fighting corruption then I'm currently having threėsome with Hillary Clinton and Melanian Trump in my village in Edo state

Education in Nigeria is a scam.
I see no reason why our parents told us that education was the key when you can simply forge certificate and become a president you don't know what it means for someone to forge a certificate do you?
You are just an aboki who sold his radio and suya stand to buy a broken screen second hand itel1508 that's why you are always here talking trash when you should be curled up at the back of a dung hill where your ilks reside

No worry, your dumb comment dey go 500 likes as e be say na our extremely unintelligent, hate-filled IPIGs & PDP sycophants full Nairaland!
If we ask you to tell us why you think the attestation of result was forged, na extremely dumb things you go talk! No allow hate kill you yet so you can see Buhari rule till 2023!
Re: WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results by ensamy(m): 9:45am On Nov 04, 2018
God punish 1914 amalgamation. chineke!!!!!!! embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results by jrusky(m): 9:49am On Nov 04, 2018
ensamy:
God punish 1914 amalgamation. chineke!!!!!!! embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed

Amen. And God punish Lord Luggard and his entire generation. AMEN in capital.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results by Moukandjo: 9:55am On Nov 04, 2018
jrusky:
Didn't I said it that this last step Buhari took on this waec issue will dent his image the more and make more mockery of him and it had started already.

When someone think he is too holy and full of himself always get in mess the way Buhari is because if not Buhari would have ask people to do brainstormy on how to handle this matter long ago but lies and arrogance won't let him now see him in more mess.

Now what is the different between Adeleke and him? No different offcourse in fact Buhari case is the worst because he had be lying and still lying and not only that he had just committed fraud for getting attestation while the old document not yet declared missing.

Pls who are the advisers of Buhari? Where is that Onochie? Now Onochie is dumb and deaf but can blablabla Atiku go America now see her boss in a pool of mess. Apc where are your faces show up here. Nonsense people bloody liars.
Dumbestt comment ever! And we already know where you're from!

Re: WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 04, 2018
Nigeria is developing truly, you can now get wasce without writing the exams, afterall many nigerian money bags get phds with going to class, so whats the big deal with wasce.

El bubu has performed a miracle of turning nepa bill to wasce, hurray. grin
Re: WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results by wayitis: 10:09am On Nov 04, 2018
Ugonwaeze14:
If buhari applied for his WAEC results, why is he hiding it?
If Buhari did apply for the certificate himself he would have had to attach a photocopy of the original which never existed in the first place, so the only way to pull this scam of is for the people in waec Nigeria to just cook up one. This will absolve Buhari from any litigation because it isn't his own forgery but that of the waec people. Buhari is destroying even regional institutions now.
Re: WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results by chudi55: 10:09am On Nov 04, 2018
Finally I regret schooling in this entity call nigeria were everything is scam
Re: WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 04, 2018
lilbest4:
I've said this before
if Buhari is fighting corruption then I'm currently having threėsome with Hillary Clinton and Melanian Trump in my village in Edo state

I see no reason why our parents told us that education was the key when you can simply forge certificate and become a president you don't know what it means for someone to forge a certificate do you?
You are just an aboki who sold his radio and suya stand to buy a broken screen second hand itel1508 that's why you are always here talking trash when you should be curled up at the back of a dung hill where your ilks reside

Lwkm. U jus used a human for barbecue
Re: WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results by omoakin111: 10:21am On Nov 04, 2018
WAEC Claimed they didn't include F9 subject because it's not included in a certificate. But WAEC did not issue certificate to Buhari but only an attestation of result he obtained in the exam so how come they are now ommiting core subject in an attestation? Or is a certificate now same as attestation?

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results by ivandragon: 10:32am On Nov 04, 2018
DonMekino:
Buhari said he wrote waec with late musa yaradua....but yaradua was born in 1951 and buhari wrote waec in 1961, did musa write waec at 10

If u want to scam ppl, try and tie all lose ends instead of making mockery of the Office of President of Federal Republic of Nigeria

MSY was born in 1943

1 Like

Re: WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results by DabuIIIT: 10:37am On Nov 04, 2018
post=72666149:
Whether he applied or not.....The koko be say.....
He got it the right way.

If wailers are not happy with it, there is no gate to the lagoon, if you have an excuse about the gate of your street transformer!

END OF DISCUSSION

Shut up,thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results by izuvin(m): 10:38am On Nov 04, 2018
post=72666149:
Whether he applied or not.....The koko be say.....
He got it the right way.

If wailers are not happy with it, there is no gate to the lagoon, if you have an excuse about the gate of your street transformer!

END OF DISCUSSION

Suffering and smiling
Re: WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results by DabuIIIT: 10:40am On Nov 04, 2018
Interesting. So Waec now does the job of the presidency,huh,very interesting.

Btw,thunder rent the heads of all coneheads for 1 second.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results by iykejazz: 10:42am On Nov 04, 2018
OK can Buhari not just have simple waec attestation in peace for you people? In fact on behalf of Waec, I want to declare that Buhari was awarded a Honorary Waec attestation. Can we now allow him to laminate the attestation and hand it in his sitting room? This administration and academic certificate scandals shaaa is like five and six.
Re: WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results by deebrownneymar: 11:05am On Nov 04, 2018
Why always with the lies? Lai Mohammed spread and incurable virus in APC
Re: WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results by danjalingo: 11:08am On Nov 04, 2018
godwinkessi:
Why didn't he apply for it in 2015?

It was not ready by then.
Re: WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results by Ziggylady(f): 11:18am On Nov 04, 2018
Jestin:
Baba simply does not have WAEC...Make we leave plenty stories

Simple and short!!!!
Re: WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results by bonna4u(m): 11:24am On Nov 04, 2018
So, he does not have a photocopy of the original certificate.
Re: WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results by OneStep3: 11:39am On Nov 04, 2018
Never seen this bad mouth before. See finishing.

lilbest4:
I've said this before

Re: WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results by Codebrain790831: 11:42am On Nov 04, 2018
seen

Re: WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results by OgogoroNo2: 11:52am On Nov 04, 2018
Buhari and controversy
Re: WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results by Carlyscales: 11:53am On Nov 04, 2018
godwinkessi:
Why didn't he apply for it in 2015?
Then they gave the reason that GEJ was in command of nigerian army as CinC.
Only for they to sound so rediculuos in 2018 because he's now in charge.
Re: WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results by jamace(m): 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
MUHAMMAD NAZIRU:

Lest you forget

WAEC was founded in 1952 but didn't conduct any Exam in Northern Nigeria till 1963. Exams were conducted by Cambridge University local Examination syndicate (UCLES)which never metamorphosed to WAEC. They conducted WASC in 1961 in northern Nigeria and confirmed that 152 candidates sat for it.

The fools in the presidency media team cannot deceive everybody.
Re: WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results by Justinlean02(m): 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
So Buhari wrote WAEC in 1961, in katsina state, a state that was created in 1987 and he also offered Hausa language, which is a subject WAEC introduced in 1975. Let me not talk about the wild monkey they pasted its picture on certificate.
������
A minute of silence for Nigeria education board... ⚰

Re: WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results by ceeceeco: 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
I believe if someone have to be a professor before he/she can become a Vice-chancellor of a higher institution, then you must also have to be a professor before you can become a president. You can imagine, the so called President of a country is here boasting of a forged Waec result. What a shame!
Re: WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results by kapelvej: 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2018
lilbest4:
I've said this before

For this response. God will Bless your generations. In fact the blessings will start from your parents to you to all your generations ameeeeen
Re: WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results by emonkey(m): 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
[]“The documents for application are a letter of application, police report on lost or damaged certificate, photocopy of lost or damaged certificate, two recent passport-sized photographs of the candidate, sworn affidavit for collection of attestation of results and administrative fee of N20,000.”

Biko where did Buhari find photocopy of lost certificate ? I am a Buhari fan o, and I just dey ask for academic reason. grin
Re: WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results by opribo(m): 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
It is a big embarrasment that the president of Nigeria will be a subject of whether he went to school or not.

It is obvious the man is not educated at all. Those who have nothing to hide, they present their certificates on demand. There is no story attached.

If Bubu truly went to school and has attained the level of the president
There is no way he would not have done anything for the advancement of education, but instead see his so called cult like followers, minions, hooligans, school dropouts, etc. Which responsible educated person will go and kill himself for such a man.

Bubu is not fit to be president of Nigeria at this level of awareness in Nigeria. Enough of this madmess and let those qualified and ready emotionally, physically, spiritually, economically lead this nation.
Re: WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results by Obidavies: 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
It tink d presidency is smart. If u say d president applied den which photocopy did he present to Waec. He wld still ve presented d photocpy with a swore affidavit.
If u say he didnt apply den Waec wld be say to b partsan.
End of story is d Buhari is a fraud n Waec goofed with dis 1.
Re: WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results by donb06: 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
lilbest4:
I've said this before

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) / Governor Dankwambo Condemns BBNaija: See The Reply He Got / Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.