Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,375 members, 7,950,798 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

Don't Skip This Post. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Skip This Post. (189 Views)

Don't Skip This Video / Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian / Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Skip This Post. by Revadebola: 7:51am On Nov 04, 2018
DON'T SKIP THIS POST.
While praying the Lord spoke to me, that you need it.

I titled it :
SPIRITUAL SPOUSE.

When there is intermarriage between spirit beings and human beings, then such a person will experience spiritual spouse.
Read Genesis 6:1-7.

(A), What are the signs that you have a spiritual spouse?

1. When you dream of someone making love advances to you.

2. Dreams of making love or experience of sexual assault.

3. Known faces or at times, unknown faces, having sex with you in dreams.

4. Experience of waking up from dreams, being exhausted and unusually sexually arouse.

5. Dreams of having sex with animals like dogs, goats etc.

6. Frequent experience of sexually ejaculating from dreams.

7. Hearing foot steps or smelling perfume of when the spiritual spouse enters your room.

8. When everyone who enters into marital relationship with you, complain of mysterious hurts, set backs, losses etc.

9. When you derive more sexual satisfaction from your dream experiences than real life sex.

10. Dreams of marriage engagement, wedding ceremony, delivery of babies, breast feeding babies etc, implies spiritual spouse and marriage is in your life.

If any of these signs are in your life, you need deliverance prayers.

PLAGIARISM IS WRONG. DON'T EDIT THE POST AND THEN SHARE IT.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030 , TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page,
"Charles Adebola Ministries

(1) (Reply)

Life's Most Critical Step / A Must Read / “make” A Premium-quality Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.