Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,315 members, 7,964,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:22 PM

What Is The Difference Between Praise And Worship Songs? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Difference Between Praise And Worship Songs? (462 Views)

Top Nigerian Gospel Praise & Worship Songs Released In November 2019 / Download Audio: Morning Devotion Worship Songs By Nathaniel Bassey And Sinach / The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between Praise And Worship Songs? by sparkle6(m): 9:08am On Nov 04, 2018
Guys what is the difference between a worship song and a praise song.
A friend of mine argued that songs sang slowly are mainly worship and songs sang with fast tempo and drumming are strictly praise songs.
Can someone clearify this with examples of each type of songs.
Happy sunday.
Fp please
cc OAM4J
Re: What Is The Difference Between Praise And Worship Songs? by wisino1(m): 9:18am On Nov 04, 2018
If you ask me na who I go ask......may be the next guy will have a convincing answer to the question
Re: What Is The Difference Between Praise And Worship Songs? by BCSmith: 1:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
Songs of praise are like hip hop. I mean you actually dance to it. Worship songs can be likened to blues.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Praise And Worship Songs? by orisa37: 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
They are all Prayers so no difference.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Praise And Worship Songs? by eddy1977(m): 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
They r all the same. Can't worship God without praising him. Can't praise him without worshipping him.

(1) (Reply)

Five Big Lies About Christmas. / Angelic Interpretation Of Number Eleven (11) / What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Someone Buying Coffin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.