Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,067 members, 7,939,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

Prophet Odumeje’s Birthday Anniversary In Onitsha Was Raining With Money (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prophet Odumeje’s Birthday Anniversary In Onitsha Was Raining With Money (video) (1445 Views)

Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) / Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb / 2face Idibia’s ’20 Years A King’ Anniversary In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje’s Birthday Anniversary In Onitsha Was Raining With Money (video) by Rickyrick: 11:51am On Nov 04, 2018

Popular Onitsha pastor of Mountain of Holy Ghost Intervention Deliverance Ministry, Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje, on Saturday had his birthday ceremony which later went viral on social media for very obvious reasons.

In a viral video of the ceremony held at the church’s auditorim in Onitsha, Anambra State, he is seen in the video singing as some of his church members showed him with money and the floor was also covered with money.
Source: https://lifewithcuttons.com.ng/2018/11/04/prophet-odumejes-birthday-anniversary-in-onitsha-was-raining-with-money-video/

Re: Prophet Odumeje’s Birthday Anniversary In Onitsha Was Raining With Money (video) by Rickyrick: 11:52am On Nov 04, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Awilo Longomba Spotted Together Having Fun. Photos & Video / I Don't Regret Revealing I Sleep With Married Men On CNN - Moesha Buduong / Nollywood Actress Bimbo Ademoye Being Pleasured By A Strange Man In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.