Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,154 members, 7,896,908 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:18 AM

Photo: Comparison Between BUHARI'S Administration And Previous Administration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Comparison Between BUHARI'S Administration And Previous Administration (2362 Views)

Photo Comparison. Tinubu Lagos Rally Vs Peter Obi FESTAC Rally / "N107bn Was Stolen By Previous Administration" - Governor Matawalle / Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Comparison Between BUHARI'S Administration And Previous Administration by patani(m): 8:05am On Nov 05, 2018
SOFTENGR:

Don't finish your data now. Remember your next #10k pay is month end. grin grin grin
Better still, look for a decent job to do. BMC no be work, na cur se.

mad man, instead of you to ask me for job, you are here abusing me....You beter talk if you need one
Re: Photo: Comparison Between BUHARI'S Administration And Previous Administration by anonymuz(m): 9:00am On Nov 05, 2018
Hiploko:
Best comment of the year. Please go to any bank and withdraw any amount you want... Bill on me
grin
Re: Photo: Comparison Between BUHARI'S Administration And Previous Administration by tycoolest: 9:11am On Nov 05, 2018
Itulah:

You are the one that needs to learn basic economics and stop making senseless contribution on public forum; you are only exposing your ignorance.

Nigeria economic growth is not centered or dependent on crude oil alone, there's oil and none oil revenue. None oil includes: Indirect taxes, Excise duties, Customer duties, Sales tax etc.
By estimate, oil contribute just 22% to national growth and when you factor out cost of production and other expenses what is remitted is far lesser than 10%. This has been the case since 1970, in fact it became worse as at 2012 to 1st Qtr of 2015.
https://nigerianfinder.com/sources-of-government-revenue-in-nigeria/
https://theglobaleconomy.com/Nigeria/Oil_revenue/

You should ask your Buhari that keep feeding you with lies oil this oil that what they are doing with all the billions they are raking in with the introduction of N50 stamp duty charges on every bank transactions (CBN new policy 2016) https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/n50-stamp-duty-on-transactions-salary-accounts-exempted-says-cbn/amp/

Information has it that your government are making close to N540m every single hour on stamp duties alone. Other high taxes introduced by this government that suddenly made life unbearable is a story for another day.

do u even know what you are saying? if i may ask wats NIGERIA main source of income?
crude oil contribute over 60% of our income, go do ur research

1 Like

Re: Photo: Comparison Between BUHARI'S Administration And Previous Administration by patani(m): 9:33am On Nov 05, 2018
tycoolest:

are u dump , how much hv we made from cocoa in the last ten years, do u even have any sense of how income is been generated is this country?
NIGERIA is hell without crude oil, go ask ur father he will definitely know better, everything turn up side down since oil boom, we are nothing without oil, this admin is trying to diversify to sectors that as been generating income before, most especially agro instead of depending solely on oil unlike the past government and thats y i like them

Please be easy on the small boy without sense, te only thing they know aw to shout is 'Atikulated' bunch of uneducated lads smh
Re: Photo: Comparison Between BUHARI'S Administration And Previous Administration by Itulah(m): 9:41am On Nov 05, 2018
tycoolest:

are u dump , how much hv we made from cocoa in the last ten years, do u even have any sense of how income is been generated is this country?
NIGERIA is hell without crude oil, go ask ur father he will definitely know better, everything turn up side down since oil boom, we are nothing without oil, this admin is trying to diversify to sectors that as been generating income before, most especially agro instead of depending solely on oil unlike the past government and thats y i like them

You lack spelling capacity mr dump grin
Obviously you and your parent just left mental hospital and it is crystal clear that you've not fully recovered. I doubt if I've ever ran into a post so foolishh like yours just as yourself. Oil contribute 60% you must be crazyy, no be only 60%, na 120% mumu. Go take your pills ass*hole

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Warns Parties Against Breach Of Electoral Regulations / The Momentum Is Gathering Already For Atiku's Lagos Rally (photos) / See Photos Of Osinbajo Practicing His Next Devil Inauguration

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.