Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,872 members, 7,980,043 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:10 AM

Any Binary Trader In The House? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Binary Trader In The House? (534 Views)

Frenzypips Academy: Why You Should Be A Forex/crypto Trader In 2024. / Which Is The Best Bitcoin Wallet For A Forex Trader In Nigeria / Forex Trader In 2020!!tested And Trusted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Binary Trader In The House? by businessman7(m): 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2018
Good day guys is there any binary trader in the house
Please I want to go into binary trading and I don't mind if you can put me through thanks
Re: Any Binary Trader In The House? by bedfordng(m): 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2018
will advice you to learn it and also use price action for chart. I have over 16gb worth of forex trading video tutorial courses which is made by top forex traders, teaching in candle stick and price actions such

ALBROOKS PRICE ACTION TRADING

STEVE NISON, CANDLE STICK CHART TECHNIQUES

CHRIS CAPRI, PRICE ACTION

CHRIS LORI , FOREX TRADING COMPLETE COURSE

HECTOR) , FOREX TRADING STRATEGY

so your knowledge in using chart will help you in binary options trading .but don't trade binary with cash you don't plan to loose without panic

1 Like

Re: Any Binary Trader In The House? by businessman7(m): 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2018
Please bro how can I get this ?
bedfordng:
will advice you to learn it and also use price action for chart. I have over 16gb worth of forex trading video tutorial courses which is made by top forex traders, teaching in candle stick and price actions such

ALBROOKS PRICE ACTION TRADING

STEVE NISON, CANDLE STICK CHART TECHNIQUES

CHRIS CAPRI, PRICE ACTION

CHRIS LORI , FOREX TRADING COMPLETE COURSE

HECTOR) , FOREX TRADING STRATEGY

so your knowledge in using chart will help you in binary options trading .but don't trade binary with cash you don't plan to loose without panic
Re: Any Binary Trader In The House? by bedfordng(m): 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
businessman7:
Please bro how can I get this ?
if you are based in Lagos, you can come to my office to get it but I'd you are based on other state, then we can make arrangement to deliver to your location. just contact me via the contact details on my signature
Re: Any Binary Trader In The House? by businessman7(m): 1:35am On Nov 05, 2018
I messaged you on facebook and i sent a friend request
bedfordng:
if you are based in Lagos, you can come to my office to get it but I'd you are based on other state, then we can make arrangement to deliver to your location. just contact me via the contact details on my signature
Re: Any Binary Trader In The House? by bedfordng(m): 9:49am On Nov 05, 2018
businessman7:
I messaged you on facebook and i sent a friend request
send me what's app message to the number on my signature
Re: Any Binary Trader In The House? by businessman7(m): 10:36am On Nov 05, 2018
bedfordng:
send me what's app message to the number on my signature
ok bro

(1) (Reply)

Diamond, Access Bank Dispel Merger Rumour / Interact With A Chatbot And Ask Questions (pictures) Included / Buy And Sell On Your Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.