Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:52 PM

Halima Muazu Declared Missing In London (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Halima Muazu Declared Missing In London (photo) (35044 Views)

Weed Smoker Stabs Nigerian Fiancée In London (Photo) / Zubairu Muazu Visits Kolade Johnson Family - Photos / Teenage Boy Jailed For Life For Stabbing Nigerian To Death In London. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Muazu Declared Missing In London (photo) by bmos(m): 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
shammahyaro:
Dear Nairalanders, pardon my typos as I haven't done this before. I'd try to summarize the issue though it isn't as simple as it is. I'm doing this without his knowledge sef.
My boyfriend has been looking for a job for the past 6months now and nothing has come forward.We stay in kaduna environs. He is a 2nd class upper graduate of industrial design and is very good with graphic design.Any job will do.God bless any one that helps.

Can he do any other job outside his line of profession and in another far away state?
Re: Halima Muazu Declared Missing In London (photo) by shammahyaro(f): 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
bmos:

Can he do any other job outside his line of profession and in another far away state?

Yes sir.
Re: Halima Muazu Declared Missing In London (photo) by lereinter(m): 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
googlepikins:
She dey fine, not bad for doggy style

kai
Re: Halima Muazu Declared Missing In London (photo) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
maybe she has gone to join ISIS terrorists in Syria. I hear they use them as prostitutes there,

They are all from the Religion of piss. angry
Re: Halima Muazu Declared Missing In London (photo) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
I pray she's safe and sound only if she's not on her way to Syria to join ISIS
very Good observations.
Re: Halima Muazu Declared Missing In London (photo) by ezinnefashionst(f): 9:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
Re: Halima Muazu Declared Missing In London (photo) by begge: 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
how much dem get make i consult ifa
Re: Halima Muazu Declared Missing In London (photo) by Duru1(m): 9:42pm On Nov 04, 2018
googlepikins:
She dey fine, not bad for doggy style

You cannot be more correct.
Re: Halima Muazu Declared Missing In London (photo) by Franklyspeakin: 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
Lol...

ekestic1976:
I thought this happens only in Nigeria! So people can get missing in the UK? (Talk nonsense about me and bedwet tonight. No kidding!)

1 Like

Re: Halima Muazu Declared Missing In London (photo) by cocolacec(m): 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
ekestic1976:
I thought this happens only in Nigeria! So people can get missing in the UK? (Talk nonsense about me and bedwet tonight. No kidding!)

https://www.missingpeople.org.uk/missingkids
Missing People publishes latest UK statistics. Someone is reported missing every 90 seconds in the UK. 180,000 people are reported missing every year. There are 340,000 missing incidents every year. Children are more likely to be reported missing than adults: 1 in 200 children goes missing each year; 1 in every 500 adults

1 Like

Re: Halima Muazu Declared Missing In London (photo) by mvem(m): 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2018
Bblessing37:
I thought it's only in Nigeria people get missing undecided. Anyway may they be found in Jesus name
...means you are not well informed ... Do you know how many people even go missing everyday in countries like the US

2 Likes

Re: Halima Muazu Declared Missing In London (photo) by paix(m): 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hope she did not elope with a new found love.
Re: Halima Muazu Declared Missing In London (photo) by Ndamati17: 10:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
God of preservation will preserved her

1 Like

Re: Halima Muazu Declared Missing In London (photo) by jaxxy(m): 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2018
Incomplete story. Why did she leave the house with the kids in the 1st place and did she pack her and the kids things? Why do I have a feeling she’s ok and doesn’t want to be bothered.
Re: Halima Muazu Declared Missing In London (photo) by ekestic1976(f): 10:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
cocolacec:

https://www.missingpeople.org.uk/missingkids
Missing People publishes latest UK statistics. Someone is reported missing every 90 seconds in the UK. 180,000 people are reported missing every year. There are 340,000 missing incidents every year. Children are more likely to be reported missing than adults: 1 in 200 children goes missing each year; 1 in every 500 adults

Go study English literature to learn Literary Appreciation. You might come across Sarcasm . . .
Re: Halima Muazu Declared Missing In London (photo) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
She knows whoever took them
Re: Halima Muazu Declared Missing In London (photo) by baby124: 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
Looks like she may be running from an unhappy marriage or abusive home. She will show up soon enough. Probably in Nigeria.
Re: Halima Muazu Declared Missing In London (photo) by Amdoyin(m): 12:11am On Nov 05, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
I pray she's safe and sound only if she's not on her way to Syria to join ISIS
see as you reason
Re: Halima Muazu Declared Missing In London (photo) by Obodo999(m): 12:54am On Nov 05, 2018
I think she might have ran off with another man.
Re: Halima Muazu Declared Missing In London (photo) by Japsylee: 3:45am On Nov 05, 2018
E resemble am die
quote author=SingleWahala post=72684403].... We dey the same page wink[/quote]
Re: Halima Muazu Declared Missing In London (photo) by babeosisi: 4:24am On Nov 05, 2018
Is her husband a polygamist her father''s age?
The police don't sound like they suspect she is in danger
She probably just escaped forced and arranged marriage after growing up
Re: Halima Muazu Declared Missing In London (photo) by ultimatekint(m): 6:28am On Nov 05, 2018
My Lord and savior, please locate her and bring her for me ;Amen IJMN. �
Re: Halima Muazu Declared Missing In London (photo) by haloyeah(m): 8:17am On Nov 05, 2018
Being very good in graphic designs is enough for him to be a boss on his own.
Let him start displaying his skills and you'll see jobs pursuing him. Also don't forget to be prayerful as well. Thanks
shammahyaro:
Dear Nairalanders, pardon my typos as I haven't done this before. I'd try to summarize the issue though it isn't as simple as it is. I'm doing this without his knowledge sef.
My boyfriend has been looking for a job for the past 6months now and nothing has come forward.We stay in kaduna environs. He is a 2nd class upper graduate of industrial design and is very good with graphic design.Any job will do.God bless any one that helps.
Re: Halima Muazu Declared Missing In London (photo) by chyke4(m): 9:19am On Nov 05, 2018
1Sharon:

How many missing ppl has he located?
God can't be mocked, be mindful of wat u say
Re: Halima Muazu Declared Missing In London (photo) by Tap12345: 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2018
babeosisi:
Is her husband a polygamist her father''s age?
The police don't sound like they suspect she is in danger
She probably just escaped forced and arranged marriage after growing up
Re: Halima Muazu Declared Missing In London (photo) by 1Sharon(f): 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2018
chyke4:

can't be mocked, be mindful of wat u say

Already mocked him, ain't shitt happen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother Pours Hot Soup On Her Daughter In Benin (Pic, Video) / Police, Robbers In Gun Battle In Ogun , 2 Killed (Graphic Photo) / Thief Who Stole Generator In Sapele Caught In The Act (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.