Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,751 members, 7,941,852 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:29 PM

Bbnaija’s Khloe Attempts To Break The Internet With Sexy Halloween photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Khloe Attempts To Break The Internet With Sexy Halloween photos (1955 Views)

Lady Becomes Nicki Minaj For Halloween (Photos) / Teebillz's First Son Rocks Spiderman Costume For Halloween (Photos) / Imade Adeleke Is Stephanie Of LazyTown For Halloween (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija’s Khloe Attempts To Break The Internet With Sexy Halloween photos by gistblogger: 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
Big Brother Naija star, Khloe, might be breaking the internet with her sexy photos she shared on her Instagram page.

Khloe who channeled her angelic side in her sexy photos for Halloween, shared the photos with the caption;

I used to draw an angel when I was young
Imagining that she was flying so high
A little girl with wings same as hers
Following the angel everywhere
The little girl keeps on flying
Quickly, eagerly, ambitiously
A strong wind strikes the girl
Causing her to nearly fell

She looked where the angel was
She sees nothing but dust
From dust is a shadow of a bird
A sweet soft voice speaks in her head
“Don’t cry, just keep on trying,
Fly high, soar high, don’t stop on dreaming.”
The girl got the urge flying back to the sky
The angel flew with her with pleasing smile

As I look closely on my drawing
I was the little girl, wandering
Infront was the graceful angel
Telling me not to stop flying

And the winner for @julietibrahim charity Halloween party is “drumrolls” KOKO

If I tell you ain’t flying , I’m lying

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/bbnaijas-khloe-attempts-break-internet-sexy-halloween-photos

Lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Attempts To Break The Internet With Sexy Halloween photos by gistblogger: 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2018

Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Attempts To Break The Internet With Sexy Halloween photos by ChiefAzubuike(f): 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
All these yoruba girls they can make a man to lose erection for 3 years.

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Attempts To Break The Internet With Sexy Halloween photos by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
Very ugly and disgusting.

How dis one take enter BBNaija sef

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Attempts To Break The Internet With Sexy Halloween photos by StarOnEarth(m): 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
She wasn't able to break my fast sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Attempts To Break The Internet With Sexy Halloween photos by GOFRONT(m): 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
Chaii....dis one weak my dikc

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Attempts To Break The Internet With Sexy Halloween photos by praizblog: 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2018
This girl sha
Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Attempts To Break The Internet With Sexy Halloween photos by Omihanifa: 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
What's wrong with this girl sef? She thinks Nigeria is America undecided
Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Attempts To Break The Internet With Sexy Halloween photos by thesicilian: 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Very ugly and disgusting.

How dis one take enter BBNaija sef
Beats me.
Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Attempts To Break The Internet With Sexy Halloween photos by joyee4real: 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
Useless daughter shame unto you

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Attempts To Break The Internet With Sexy Halloween photos by Diegostan(m): 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
Please include "graphic" to the title and save lives.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Attempts To Break The Internet With Sexy Halloween photos by Houseofglam7(f): 7:02pm On Nov 04, 2018
Yup!
We're scared outta our wits!!!
Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Attempts To Break The Internet With Sexy Halloween photos by fattprince(m): 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
are we doing Halloween.
Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Attempts To Break The Internet With Sexy Halloween photos by fattprince(m): 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
are we doing Halloween in Nigeria
Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Attempts To Break The Internet With Sexy Halloween photos by Othnial: 7:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
fattprince:
are we doing Halloween in Nigeria

Exactly what am just asking myself, and must Nigerians copy everything?

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Attempts To Break The Internet With Sexy Halloween photos by fattprince(m): 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
Othnial:

Exactly what am just asking myself, and must Nigerians copy everything?
as in the matter weak me
Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Attempts To Break The Internet With Sexy Halloween photos by tstx(m): 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2018
I'd rather use Vaseline.. What kind if fvckery is this
Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Attempts To Break The Internet With Sexy Halloween photos by CHAVINCI: 8:01pm On Nov 04, 2018
see as i dey shame for am
Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Attempts To Break The Internet With Sexy Halloween photos by pweshboi(m): 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
Not interested nor captivating... What does she want to break again sef? Internet?

Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Attempts To Break The Internet With Sexy Halloween photos by chucs: 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2018
See nyash like 2 compressed utala akpu shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Attempts To Break The Internet With Sexy Halloween photos by Khd95(m): 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2018
Person be Halloween before,she still carry her kpanka nyash go wear Halloween costume
Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Attempts To Break The Internet With Sexy Halloween photos by Khd95(m): 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
Internet be looking at her like...

Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Attempts To Break The Internet With Sexy Halloween photos by nazablossom(f): 9:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
Internet no gree break o. Attempt denied grin
Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Attempts To Break The Internet With Sexy Halloween photos by boss1310(m): 9:32pm On Nov 04, 2018
some women will never tell their friends how ugly and disgusting they appear in what they wear,the result of having bad friends is what you see above
Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Attempts To Break The Internet With Sexy Halloween photos by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2018
i love khloe
Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Attempts To Break The Internet With Sexy Halloween photos by rex444(m): 2:03am On Nov 05, 2018
Wow!!!!

(1) (Reply)

See What I've Got-popular Singer Flaunts Curves(photos) / Small Doctor Stops His Car To Help Accident Victims In Lagos / Mompha Orders 2020 Rolls-royce Wraith Eagle VIII And Lamborghini URUS SUV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.