Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,489 members, 7,964,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:48 AM

Amaechi Rescues Kidnapped Victims In Rivers (PHOTOS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Rescues Kidnapped Victims In Rivers (PHOTOS) (42148 Views)

Army Rescues Kidnapped Cross River State Commissioner, Gertrude Njar / Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Meets With Nyesom Wike In Rivers (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Rescues Kidnapped Victims In Rivers (PHOTOS) by senatordave1(m): 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2018
Up amaechi.buhari is getting 25% in rivers
Re: Amaechi Rescues Kidnapped Victims In Rivers (PHOTOS) by gaby(m): 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2018
Jack "Amaechi" Bauer...nice one..

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Rescues Kidnapped Victims In Rivers (PHOTOS) by Melvin2000: 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Ex-Governor of Rivers State and Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi on Sunday afternoon rescued a kidnapped victim along the Omoku/Egbeda road in Rivers State.

PoliticsNGR learned that Amaechi made the rescue while on his way to Ubimini Community of Emohua LGA to address APC supporters.

Amaechi who was leading his convoy sighted a Lexus SUV abandoned in the bush, stopped by and ordered his security team to comb the forest in search for the occupants of the vehicle.

It was during the search that the security personnels in the minister's convoy rescued one of the occupants of the Lexus Jeep. The victims were APC supporters attending the PVC sensitization rally in Ubimini where the minister was to address party supporters.

Narrating his ordeal to Amaechi, the rescued victim, Edi Chinda Edi, said, they were on their way to Ubimini for the APC programme when the kidnappers barricaded the Express Way and attacked them.

He said, eight of them were in the Lexus jeep when the kidnappers armed with AK47 rifles

"We were eight in the car and they succeeded in kidnapping seven others. While they were beating and forcing us into the bush I managed to escape into the other side of the forest", he explained.

Watch the Surprising Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/just-amaechi-rescues-kidnap-victims-rivers-photos/
Amaechi don turn actor. Who is d director of dis movie? U deserve an award.
Re: Amaechi Rescues Kidnapped Victims In Rivers (PHOTOS) by Fididiguy(m): 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
I wonder d kind life my people over there are living
Re: Amaechi Rescues Kidnapped Victims In Rivers (PHOTOS) by sleekpro(m): 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
Who are you fooling!!!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Rescues Kidnapped Victims In Rivers (PHOTOS) by Drabrah(m): 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
Mbok, see story. Rescuing an already rescued victim. Wot happened to d remaining 7?
Re: Amaechi Rescues Kidnapped Victims In Rivers (PHOTOS) by Iamkhaled(m): 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
8 people for how many Lexus pls?
Re: Amaechi Rescues Kidnapped Victims In Rivers (PHOTOS) by Kennedy94(m): 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
eye service
Re: Amaechi Rescues Kidnapped Victims In Rivers (PHOTOS) by Born2Breed(f): 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Ex-Governor of Rivers State and Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi on Sunday afternoon rescued a kidnapped victim along the Omoku/Egbeda road in Rivers State.

PoliticsNGR learned that Amaechi made the rescue while on his way to Ubimini Community of Emohua LGA to address APC supporters.

Amaechi who was leading his convoy sighted a Lexus SUV abandoned in the bush, stopped by and ordered his security team to comb the forest in search for the occupants of the vehicle.

It was during the search that the security personnels in the minister's convoy rescued one of the occupants of the Lexus Jeep. The victims were APC supporters attending the PVC sensitization rally in Ubimini where the minister was to address party supporters.

Narrating his ordeal to Amaechi, the rescued victim, Edi Chinda Edi, said, they were on their way to Ubimini for the APC programme when the kidnappers barricaded the Express Way and attacked them.

He said, eight of them were in the Lexus jeep when the kidnappers armed with AK47 rifles

"We were eight in the car and they succeeded in kidnapping seven others. While they were beating and forcing us into the bush I managed to escape into the other side of the forest", he explained.

Amaechi is a nollywood script writer.

Believe this and you believe I'm a virgin.
Re: Amaechi Rescues Kidnapped Victims In Rivers (PHOTOS) by timibare(m): 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
Jack bawa.....abi na tatashe.....shior
Re: Amaechi Rescues Kidnapped Victims In Rivers (PHOTOS) by Prosperchuks1344(m): 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2018
Amaechi a.k.a de terminator

Re: Amaechi Rescues Kidnapped Victims In Rivers (PHOTOS) by enemyofprogress: 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
Stage managed
Re: Amaechi Rescues Kidnapped Victims In Rivers (PHOTOS) by nku5: 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2018
This Amaechi thinks everyone is as daft as him grin

aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Re: Amaechi Rescues Kidnapped Victims In Rivers (PHOTOS) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
GOD BLESS you for this good act Mr Rotimi.
Re: Amaechi Rescues Kidnapped Victims In Rivers (PHOTOS) by Rindo69: 9:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
Jack Bauer
Re: Amaechi Rescues Kidnapped Victims In Rivers (PHOTOS) by Nasir123(m): 9:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
OkoyeA1:
Election time is near

I remember when he b hairdresser grin grin grin

Tomorrow Ai.sha BuBu will carry this buns and akara she was frying 3 yrs ago, to go and sell

grin grin
Re: Amaechi Rescues Kidnapped Victims In Rivers (PHOTOS) by Nasir123(m): 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
divinecode101:
Rivers state governor, wicked Wike is busy chasing babes and smoking Igbo

Weldone, the lion of Niger-Delta, the slayer of the Otuoke Ogogoro drinker

Igbo' is not a bad thing.
Wike is just Anyhow in my opinion.
Re: Amaechi Rescues Kidnapped Victims In Rivers (PHOTOS) by dontbothermuch: 9:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
Iamkhaled:
8 people for how many Lexus pls?

It's possible. 2 3 3 sitting arrangement.
Re: Amaechi Rescues Kidnapped Victims In Rivers (PHOTOS) by Hushteddy(m): 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ameachi and Lies are 5&6

Another lie from the pit of hell. Rivers State is occupied till after 2023.
Re: Amaechi Rescues Kidnapped Victims In Rivers (PHOTOS) by cimag: 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2018
I was almost believing the rubbish until I read that the "victims" were APC supporters.Idiotic Amaechi should focus on his transportation ministry and leave Nollywood Film alone.Mtcheeeew!
Re: Amaechi Rescues Kidnapped Victims In Rivers (PHOTOS) by Trendishine: 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2018
THAT UBIMA ROAD , WETHER TO EGBEMA, ELELE IS A TERRIBLE AREA, TO REPEAT, ITS A VERY TERRIBLE AREA AND HIDEOUT FOR ROBBERS AND KIDNAPPERS, THE SECURITY APPARATUS IN NIGERIA , ESPECIALLY IN PRESENT DAY RIVERS STATE, WETHER BY STATE OR BY FEDERAL IS A SHAAAME , A BIG SHAME , ESPECIALLY THAT UBIMA ROAD, SOME EVEN CONNIVE WITH BUS DRIVERS TO GET PASSENGERS ROBBED IN BROAD DAYLIGHT, LIKEWISE IN PORTHARCOURT MAIN TOWN, WHILE POLICE AND ARMY ARE AT THE CONNECTING EXPRESS TO DIS ROADS COLLECTING 50 , 20 NAIRA AND MORE FROM DRIVERS.. IT IS TERRIBLE..MANY OF THIS KIDNAPPERS CAMP INSIDE THIS BUSH RIGHT THERE IN THAT UBIMA ROAD, N COME TO THINK THIS IS WHERE AMAECHI IS FROM , IS EVEN MORE IRRITATING AND SHAMEFUL OF THEM..MANY IN THAT COMMUNITY KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON..AND MANY BUSHES LIKE THAT IN RIVERS STATE IS BREEDING KIDNAPPERS, FROM UBIMA, TO ELEME, TO AHOADA, TO EGBEMA , TO OMUKU,..ITS A SHAME TO ANYTHING CALLED GOVERNMENT IN THIS STATES WETHER FEDERAL OR STATE GOVERNMENT,..TUFIA TO THE POLICE, TUFIA TO THE INTIMIDATED SARS, TUFIA TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ARMY AND FARCE SECURITY OF A CRUMBLING NATION AND STATE, YOU ALL ARE DOING N DECIEVING URSELVES, HIDING UR HEADS INSIDE UR ANUS DOIN RUBBISH AND UNPRIORITIZED NONSENSE..WHEN UR FAILURES IN UR STATES STARES U ALL ON THE FACE, PASSIVE, SLIMY , NON PROACTIVE AND MYOPIC EDIOTS..
Re: Amaechi Rescues Kidnapped Victims In Rivers (PHOTOS) by Awoo88: 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2018
E bi like say this man never the number of zombis son dey come down.
Re: Amaechi Rescues Kidnapped Victims In Rivers (PHOTOS) by bigfish3k: 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
what kind of headline is this
is he now a police officer
Re: Amaechi Rescues Kidnapped Victims In Rivers (PHOTOS) by gsm88: 9:51pm On Nov 04, 2018
viktohmarkz:
Omoku egbema road going to ubima?
from where please because I think am in Rivers state and I know road small
amaech thank u so much,that area is a very hot zone,I stop going tru that road for a long time bcus of gov wike boys that have resumed there killing in that area.rivers state is APC and APC is rivers state.
Re: Amaechi Rescues Kidnapped Victims In Rivers (PHOTOS) by Duru1(m): 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
Law abiding citizens of the Nigeria should be allowed to carry guns period. It is unfair for all the crooks, current and former government officials, to have armed bodyguards at their disposal when other citizens are left at the whims of kidnappers and armed robbers.
Re: Amaechi Rescues Kidnapped Victims In Rivers (PHOTOS) by Diso60090(m): 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2018
Na bird � carry the reming 7?
Re: Amaechi Rescues Kidnapped Victims In Rivers (PHOTOS) by Ade3000yrs(m): 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
hmm
Re: Amaechi Rescues Kidnapped Victims In Rivers (PHOTOS) by Ndamati17: 10:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
Come 20 19 APC will take over the state because is know security in the state

Re: Amaechi Rescues Kidnapped Victims In Rivers (PHOTOS) by kingsjeroneyah: 10:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
viktohmarkz:
Omoku egbema road going to ubima?
from where please because I think am in Rivers state and I know road small
Its either you don't read well or you ignore the fact.
Omoku/egbeda road. Now going to omoku from elele, is omudioga, egbeda, ubimimi....omoku!
And boys have turn the road to the biz area.
Re: Amaechi Rescues Kidnapped Victims In Rivers (PHOTOS) by rhazur(m): 10:46pm On Nov 04, 2018
See better script writer here, no be like Boda I stayed on a tree for 11hrs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion / PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Abuja Rally / Policemen Push A Man's Car From Gutter - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.