Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

#PMBProjects: Phase I of Sokoto-Tambuwal-Jega Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #PMBProjects: Phase I of Sokoto-Tambuwal-Jega Road (1133 Views)

Fg Commissions Sokoto-tambuwal-jega-konragora-makera Road / Sokoto: Tambuwal Confirms 43 Deaths In Illela Bandits’ Attack / Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#PMBProjects: Phase I of Sokoto-Tambuwal-Jega Road by yns4real: 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
Have a glance at this fine road, rehabilitated by President @MBuhari Administration.

This road links Sokoto to Jega, Kebbi State and pass through Tambuwal. It’s Sokoto-Tambuwal-Jega Road and this is Phase I Section in Sokoto State. #PMBProjects #PMBAtWork

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1059169236835278849

cc: Mynd44

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #PMBProjects: Phase I of Sokoto-Tambuwal-Jega Road by richidinho(m): 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
mttcheww
Re: #PMBProjects: Phase I of Sokoto-Tambuwal-Jega Road by FrudstaPresidnt: 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
Nonsense!
No light, poverty and starvation, massive corruption, astronomical debt, inflation, high level of unemployment, nepotism, government abetted killings of Nigerians, propaganda and lies, forging of certificates, disregard for the rule of law, these are just but a few of the achievements of this fraudulent government.
Nigerians be wise!
Re: #PMBProjects: Phase I of Sokoto-Tambuwal-Jega Road by jumpandpas(m): 9:18pm On Nov 04, 2018
Haha....

Forgers at it again.

They used Gaza rail to promote PMB. .....we busted them.

They used Indian rice.....We busted them.

They used fake crowd......We busted them.

They used fake road .......We busted them.

The list is endless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #PMBProjects: Phase I of Sokoto-Tambuwal-Jega Road by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
Someone should please verify this photos before we hear another story grin
Re: #PMBProjects: Phase I of Sokoto-Tambuwal-Jega Road by yarimo(m): 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
President BUHARI led APC administration and good governance are like 5 and 6

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #PMBProjects: Phase I of Sokoto-Tambuwal-Jega Road by yns4real: 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2018
Mace0lane:
Igbotic hate filled bigot which of this did PDP provide in the 16 years it ruled that you want us back to Sodomy ?

Don't mind them! They see good work done by President Buhari but they are too arrogant and belouded by sense of hatred so they can't acknowledge the giant strides. Hatred has no cure. It is in their blood. God bless Buhari and those who want Nigeria to be great!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #PMBProjects: Phase I of Sokoto-Tambuwal-Jega Road by FrudstaPresidnt: 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
Mace0lane:
Igbotic hate filled bigot which of this did PDP provide in the 16 years it ruled that you want us back to Sodomy ?
Na lie I lie? Those are some of the achievements of the fraudulent government led by a certificatelesss illiterate after 3 years grin

E pain u .

Re: #PMBProjects: Phase I of Sokoto-Tambuwal-Jega Road by ozo13(m): 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Someone should please verify this photos before we hear another story grin
i plied through the aleiro / kebbi state university part of the road.its true .
I was expecting to see a bad road with potholes as it was in 2016 when I wnt to visit someone at aleiro but what I saw was a clean road.
One thing I hate about that axis is the way drivers speed on that road probably cos of the good road

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #PMBProjects: Phase I of Sokoto-Tambuwal-Jega Road by FrudstaPresidnt: 10:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
ozo13:
i plied through the aleiro / kebbi state university part of the road.its true .
I was expecting to see a bad road with potholes as it was in 2016 when I wnt to visit someone at aleiro but what I saw was a clean road.one thing I hate about that axis is the way the drivers speed on that road
If he likes he should make Nigeria look like Dubai, patriotic Nigerians are chasing the illiterate back to Daura next year.
Re: #PMBProjects: Phase I of Sokoto-Tambuwal-Jega Road by ozo13(m): 10:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
FrudstaPresidnt:
If he likes he should make Nigeria look like Dubai, patriotic Nigerians are chasing the illiterate back to Daura next year.
says someone that jus registered today on nairaland grin
Patriotic Nigerians r the people that will ply that road and compare it to the way it was in 2/3/4 yrs ago.
Patriotic Nigerians r the pensioners that HV bn owed for like 10yrs n r jus bn paid now.
Patriotic Nigerians r the one that saw how foreign reserve was depleted from $60 down to $23 billion despite oil selling for $100/barrel and no tangible infrastructure on ground to show for the wastage.
I can go on and on.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #PMBProjects: Phase I of Sokoto-Tambuwal-Jega Road by quickberry(m): 10:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
richidinho:
mttcheww

Pained PDP t0ut

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Son of Nigerian soldier who was captured by Boko Haram cries out / Photos Of Governor Udom Emmanuel At Qua Iboe Church Conference / Tinubu Confirms That Lagosians Are In Bondage. Promises To Free Them Later.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.