Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,283 members, 7,887,827 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:38 PM

Downlaod Full. Jeremih & Ty Dolla Sign Mihty 2018 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Downlaod Full. Jeremih & Ty Dolla Sign Mihty 2018 (1405 Views)

Adeunke Gold To The World As He Featured The America Singer Jeremih & 2 Chainz / Blac Chyna Makes Her Rap Debut With "Deserve" Featuring Yo Gotti And Jeremih / TY Dolla Sign And Wizkid In The Studio (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Downlaod Full. Jeremih & Ty Dolla Sign Mihty 2018 by NogAulman: 12:13am On Nov 05, 2018
Jeremih & Ty Dolla Sign – MihTy Full leaked Album. Download link in MP3 ZIP/RAR formats

Download Link Here -
https://twitter.com/i/moments/1055732426553655296

Near the end of 2017, Chicago producer Hitmaka confirmed the duo had completed a joint project that would later be dubbed MihTy. Since then, Jeremih and Ty have steadily teased the effort with a number of promotional singles, including “The Light,” “Goin Thru Some Thangz,” and “New Level” featuring Lil Wayne; however, the roll out wasn’t exactly the smoothest.

Year: 2018
Genre: Rap / Hip-Hop
Quality: mp3, 320 kbps

Track list:
01. The Light
02. Goin Thru Some Thangz
03. FYT (feat. French Montana)
04. Perfect Timing
05. New Level
06. Take Your Time
07. These Days
08. Surrounded (feat. Chris Brown & Wiz Khalifa)
09. Lie 2 Me
10. Ride It
11. Imitate

During an appearance on the Joe Budden Podcast, Hitmaka announced the album would span 21 cuts and officially hit streaming services during the NBA All-Star 2018 weekend. That obviously didn’t happen.

Ty later claimed the project would arrive sometime in June and that it had been edited down to 13-14 tracks.

“Next month I’m dropping a whole another project with me and my brother Jeremih. That’s like a full-length album. I’m so excited for one,” Ty told Zane Lowe in May. “[…] It’s nothing but smashes. We did it with my bro Hitmaka. He produced the whole shit, so it’s like a consistent album of bangers. I promise you, we probably did like eight sessions, maybe less than that, and we got like 60 songs, and we had to choose like 13-14. So there’s leftovers from that project that we could probably give away to some of the homies.”

(1) (Reply)

Jay Z Publicly Disgrace Nigerian Rapper Olamide / Gifty Shares Child Birth Experience, Insists She Is Not A Baby Mama / Actress Linda Osifo Looks Adorable In New Outfit (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.