Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,389 members, 7,929,224 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:17 AM

Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks (24672 Views)

Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon / The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by Yankee101: 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2018
Mental issues are real even in normal looking people, especially in high stress zones like Nigeria and Lagos especially.
Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by wizkidblogger(f): 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2018
omonla10:
To me, the red flag is "a father of 8" which he still buys things for, meaning, they are still young and are liabilities.

Just thinking aloud..

chop knuckle. imagine, 8 in this buhari period...

1 Like

Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by mechanics(m): 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2018
He was a loving man and no one has settle quarrels between them for the past 40yrs, that should be the a model of a good home, but the man to take his life like that, am not understanding.
Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by bmos(m): 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
[quote author=kulrunsman79 post=72698592]It's demonic for anyone to contemplate and actualize the act of suicide.

Suicide is the Ultimate hatred for God and His creation just like makeup.
Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by deebrain(m): 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
Oma307:
seriously we need to move the lagoon from Lagos to another state probably kogi state

I beg your pardon!

Are you suggesting a wiping away of a state because of the curse they have as a governor?
Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by DKM123: 4:37pm On Nov 05, 2018
CHAVINCI:
abeg forget this story first,wetin dey xup na,lets chat privately,i like what i'm seeing

Na wa! So you really think the person behind that account is a woman and the one in the picture.
Una gullible sha!
Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by Rajosh(m): 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2018
Oma307:
seriously we need to move the lagoon from Lagos to another state probably kogi state
our people are dying because they're not being paid their salary and you want to add more problems abi. let's move it to ogun State.
Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by bettyLad(f): 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2018
TheDevilIsALai:

More...
please where did you get all this information from.? what part of the bible or book rather .I really need to read it .this is misery and I need to understand better ..many pastors don't even know this
Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by XaintJoel20: 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2018
TheDevilIsALai:

sexagenarian
[ˌsɛksədʒɪˈnɛːrɪən]
NOUN
a person who is between 60 and 69 years old.

And he was still on active employment with the FRCN, a govt agency subject to civil service rules, guidelines and employment engagement?

Someone that ought to have been retired when attaining the mandatory retirement age of 60?

He could have been a contract staff...
Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by TheDevilIsALai: 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2018
bettyLad:

please where did you get all this information from.? what part of the bible or book rather .I really need to read it .this is misery and I need to understand better ..many pastors don't even know this

Google: The Essence Doctrine of Christ
Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by bettyLad(f): 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2018
TheDevilIsALai:

Google: The Essence Doctrine of Christ
is that the name of the book .. ?
Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by toprealman: 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
Only few women can tell you an honest truth ... i am a woman so i know. Only Eve really knows other things that transpired at the garden of eden apart from the kindergarten Apple story.
Your bae has it all cut out for him....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Godwin Obla: Magu Ordered My Detention After I Demanded ₦763 Million Legal Fee / Trader Kills Friend Over N5,000 Electricity Bill (pictured) / Gunmen Bomb Police Headquarters In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.