Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,070 members, 7,939,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

Bride’s Father Cancels Wedding On Wedding Day Because The Groom Disrespected Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride’s Father Cancels Wedding On Wedding Day Because The Groom Disrespected Him (383 Views)

'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' / Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride’s Father Cancels Wedding On Wedding Day Because The Groom Disrespected Him by Rickyrick: 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2018

A bride was left to tears on her wedding day after her father abruptly called off her wedding. He said the groom disrespected him, so the wedding can not continue.

The groom, Tunji Curtis, has been engaged to the bride, Oluwaseun Adugbe, for five years and have a 5-year-old child together.

Tunji arrived Ibadan for the marriage, only to receive the news from Mr Adugbe that the wedding has been called off because Tunji failed to honor a meeting he called for on Friday before the wedding on Saturday.

When asked, Tunji said:

"This is shocking. I don’t believe this is truly happening, because my wife and I had no issues at all and I can’t remember having any issue with her father. In fact, I sent money to her father last week Thursday as part of my contributions towards the wedding. I asked my father in-law what went wrong; he told me that I failed to honour a meeting yesterday. I tried to explain to him that I was extremely busy making sure that everything was in place so that we could have a smooth celebration."

When asked what his next plans would be, Tunji replied:

"Right now, I just want to forget about this drama and cool off. I will think of the next thing to do when I wake up tomorrow."

Tunji’s elder sister, Abibat, who came to Ibadan with 15 persons, including family members and friends, said she was disappointed by the actions of the bride’s family. She said:

"You can imagine the excuse that they gave for the cancellation of the wedding. I have never seen any family that is as irresponsible as this. I don’t blame them; I blame our son, who took the wrong step. The wedding is over and we will be going back to Lagos anytime from now."
Source: https://lifewithcuttons.com.ng/2018/11/05/brides-father-cancels-wedding-on-wedding-days-because-the-groom-disrespected-him-photos/

Re: Bride’s Father Cancels Wedding On Wedding Day Because The Groom Disrespected Him by Rickyrick: 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2018

Re: Bride’s Father Cancels Wedding On Wedding Day Because The Groom Disrespected Him by anochuko01(m): 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2018
which season of the movie is this?
Re: Bride’s Father Cancels Wedding On Wedding Day Because The Groom Disrespected Him by LuciferKristi: 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
OP drop address abeg

See free food!! shocked

But why are Afonjas always very shameless & petty?

A typical Afonja man wants people to hail him, plead & roll on the floor just to masturbate his fragile ego.

This is clearly an attempt to tell the Son-in-law that he's "in charge".

Funny thing be say, if you see dis man in person, e no reach.

*spits angry

2 Likes

Re: Bride’s Father Cancels Wedding On Wedding Day Because The Groom Disrespected Him by Oreofepeters: 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2018
wasted,,,,, i f I were the groom I fit file divorce with this shitty attitude of her father....

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With An Abusive Partner / Advice To Guys Here / See How You Can Make More Money By Becoming A Successful Fashion Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.