Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,176 members, 7,903,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:51 PM

Watch Video As 2face Idibia Cries Before Wife Annie And Babies Mama Pero - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch Video As 2face Idibia Cries Before Wife Annie And Babies Mama Pero (720 Views)

Watch Video As Big Butt Lady Got Completely Stripped While Fighting / Pray For Annie Idibia, Shocking Video Of Tuface Idibia Wife Annie Idibia Undergo / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Annie And Tosin Of Upper Room Baptist Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video As 2face Idibia Cries Before Wife Annie And Babies Mama Pero by mebomebo: 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2018
Yesterday, was indeed a sober reflection for Nigerian Famous Musician 2Baba Innocent Idibia, as both his babies Mama Pero Adeniyi, who gave birth to three of his Kids (Justin Idibia, Rose Idibia, Innocent Idibia), finally reunited with his wife Annie Idibia.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW
https://www.billzbox.com/blogs/entertainment/2baba-idibia-cries-as-he-stands-before-his-wife-annie-and-babies-mama-pero.html

Re: Watch Video As 2face Idibia Cries Before Wife Annie And Babies Mama Pero by 2Daygist: 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2018
hahahahaha You neva Chichomchin.. Nice video though

(1) (Reply)

To The Hot Babes. / What To Do: my youngest Sister And Ex are In Love. / I Am Pregnant For My 3 Boy Friends, I Dont Know Who Owns It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.