Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,506 members, 7,885,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:57 AM

Politician,natasha Akpoti Miraculously Survives A Ghastly Road Accident (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politician,natasha Akpoti Miraculously Survives A Ghastly Road Accident (photos) (791 Views)

Popular Politician, Natasha Akpoti Receives Rolls Royce From Her Husband(video) / (photos) Female Politician, Natasha Akpoti Survives Ghastly Car Crash On Highway / Natasha Akpoti Involved In Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Road. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Politician,natasha Akpoti Miraculously Survives A Ghastly Road Accident (photos) by Nigeriapen1: 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2018
News By NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

Natasha Akpota was lucky to survive a ghastly road accident yesterday.The Ajaokuta Steel campaigner, who declared her intention to run for the Kogi Central Senatorial District seat in 2019, came out of the mangled car unscathed.She was travelling along the Lokoja-Abuja highway when the accident occurred.

Photos shared from the scene of the crash show that her survival is nothing short of a miracle. Her car somersaulted and landed head down.

The windows were shattered but she made it out alive and well.Sharing the good news to Twitter, she wrote:I SURVIVED !!! All praises to God for saving my team & I from the ghastly accident yesterday along Lokoja -Abuja highway. My unreserved thanks goes to you all for your concerns & prayers.

See More Photos Below............

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/nigerian-politician-natasha-akpoti-miraculously-survives-a-ghastly-road-accident-photos-html/

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Politician,natasha Akpoti Miraculously Survives A Ghastly Road Accident (photos) by Waakanda: 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2018
Happy for her

(1) (Reply)

SEE Photos Of Disgraced A'ibom APC Self-aclaimed Speaker Fleeing From Backdoor / Sen. Sani Calls On Buhari To Reveal Those Who Wanted Osinbajo’s Seat / 2019 ELECTIONS: Violence Looms In Nigeria — Says US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.