Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,272 members, 7,923,291 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 10:31 PM

How To Know A Girl That Is In A Newly Sweet Romantic Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know A Girl That Is In A Newly Sweet Romantic Relationship. (781 Views)

A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend / What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes / What Apartment Is Best For A Newly Wedded Couple? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know A Girl That Is In A Newly Sweet Romantic Relationship. by Gboy101: 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2018
they are always happy, smile and laugh anything little joke. they are good generally to people especially guys. when you approach them they are calm and respond with respect even when they decline to give you number.

once the relationship is still fresh and probably just starting. the gentle man is very good at it, romantic, caring etc. and she is just stating to develop romantic love feelings.

but when the relationship become a sore. they are very aggressive and insulting. disrespect every and abusive to guys. especially like we have seen some of them here.
Re: How To Know A Girl That Is In A Newly Sweet Romantic Relationship. by Biglittlelois(f): 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2018
Lol okay
Re: How To Know A Girl That Is In A Newly Sweet Romantic Relationship. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2018
angry whas this one saying
Re: How To Know A Girl That Is In A Newly Sweet Romantic Relationship. by naijaboiy: 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
This one thinks creating a thread here is like posting on WhatsApp status!.. gringrin
Re: How To Know A Girl That Is In A Newly Sweet Romantic Relationship. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2018
I detect heartbreak nd rejection
Re: How To Know A Girl That Is In A Newly Sweet Romantic Relationship. by fillipelobos: 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2018
It's all in our heads

Some people fault all known rules.

They are just cheerful

(1) (Reply)

Lady Hides Cocaine Worth $165k In Her Pussy. It Was Brought Out (video 18+) / These Days I Listen To Christian Songs / Please I Need A Destiny Helper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.