Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,008 members, 7,970,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:17 PM

In Need Of Help Pls - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Need Of Help Pls (734 Views)

Help,pls I Don't Know What To Do With The Girl / In Need Of Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Help Pls by Temmysexy1(f): 9:50am On Jul 21, 2010
Thanks
Re: In Need Of Help Pls by afrobaby(f): 9:57am On Jul 21, 2010
From a personaal point of view, I don't like dating guys am other than, frankly speaking, av never . Maybe becos av not falling in love with a shorter guy, only God knows. But all I can bet it, height shouldn't rdinarily used to determine whom to marry, if the height difference is not really pronouced or visible, why not, my elder sister is a LITTLE bit taller than her husband but u can hardly notice it except if they are standing side by side or if my sister is putting on a heeled-shoe, am almost the same height with my fiance but taller than him when am put on a high heeled-shoe, but av never for once thot of leaving him.
Baby, it's a personal decision, what u really want, cos it's all about u
Re: In Need Of Help Pls by dominique(f): 10:44am On Jul 21, 2010
if you truly love him, then his height shouldn't be an issue.
Re: In Need Of Help Pls by goldenboi(m): 10:46am On Jul 21, 2010
Na waa for ppl ooo, u no see any other factor consider again na height you con dey look now, hmm,this is just too sad shocked
Re: In Need Of Help Pls by ronky4luv(f): 10:53am On Jul 21, 2010
Yeah well rightly said joo,

Love is the utmost thing forget about the height.

Is it the height you want to marry or the man?

Think right gal!
Re: In Need Of Help Pls by buttkick: 11:32am On Jul 21, 2010
a few weeks back i would have said if you love him height doesnt matter until an incident happend. i got called up by a pretty, beautiful 30 year old proffessional. a married lady with a couple of kids. she has a hubby that was on the small side down there and wasnt an episode in bed. she wanted me to arrange on her behalf a discrete affair no questions asked with for a memeorable episode. i did and i still turn at night in awe at what went on. she is till in that need till now cos i feel a little sad at it all.

i say all this to say that if the height is a bother you, you will not be proud to walk down the street with him later. ill advise you buy some time to think through as you wont have a choise later.
Re: In Need Of Help Pls by jaybee3(m): 11:34am On Jul 21, 2010
Is he a midget? What's the height difference?
Re: In Need Of Help Pls by Temmysexy1(f): 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2010
He
Re: In Need Of Help Pls by jaybee3(m): 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2010
If it bothers u that much then simply move on.
Attraction is a must in relationships

(1) (Reply)

Pls Only Faithful Guy Should Call / Naija Babes/guys Can You Date An Albino? / I Need A Pretty Chick 4rm Lagos For Lovemaking Call 08097206259

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.