Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,310 members, 7,894,318 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 08:01 AM

HOT: Daddy Freeze And Fans Speak On December 25th Not Being Jesus Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HOT: Daddy Freeze And Fans Speak On December 25th Not Being Jesus Birthday (644 Views)

Between Daddy Freeze And A Follower Who Asked Him For Financial Support / Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl / What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOT: Daddy Freeze And Fans Speak On December 25th Not Being Jesus Birthday by Elpreshh18(m): 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2018
Daddy Freeze who is a Motivational Speaker and OAP and is well known by his Bible teachings and his attacks on Nigerian Pastors due to the issue of tithing and more is up with another trending controversy concerning the date that the birth of Jesus is been Celebrated which is on the 25th of December.

The Controversy has been up lately although having been invoke for many years and is keeping people divided on whether 25th is the day to celebrate Jesus or not.

According to Daddy Freeze
" Almost every Sun-deity was born on 25th December, how convenient was it for the pagans to add Christ to the endless list of 'sun gods'and rob us of the opportunity of salvation through that one name... It is also to the wise that he is worshipped on Sunday ".

The base of the issue is that on December 25th, all of the known sun deities were born "Mitra, Krishna, Buddha, Osiris, Horus, Hercules, Dionysus, Tammuz, Scandinavian goddesses as well as other reincarnations of the Child-god of the Babylonian religious system.

This Meaning that the Romans moved His Birthday to align with that of their gods.

Freeze also added
"it's beyond a coincidence if Christ's Birthday is moved to coincide with Nimrods. The pattern through which the birth of Christ is celebrated is rather scary. After Nimrods death, his so-called mother-wife, Semiramis, propagated the evil doctrine of the survival of Nimrod as a spirit being. She claimed a full grown evergreen tree sprang overnight from a dead tree stump, which symbolized the springing forth unto new life of the dead Nimrod. On each anniversary of his birth, she claimed Nimrod would visit the evergreen tree and leave gifts upon it. December 25th was the Birthday of Nimrod. This is the real origin of the Christmas Tree. "

He said you can't make heaven if you celebrate demons!

By: https://preshhinfo..com/2018/11/hot-daddy-freeze-and-fans-speak-on.html

Screenshots of fans Reactions:

Re: HOT: Daddy Freeze And Fans Speak On December 25th Not Being Jesus Birthday by psucc(m): 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2018
I am beginning to ask why those once in a blue moon rice of yesteryears? But seriously 25th of december was a day for the worship of a sun gods. According to efforts to justify its celebration in the Christendom, it was an agreement and arrangement to overshadow the practice and swing the day for the remembrance of Christ.

1 Like

Re: HOT: Daddy Freeze And Fans Speak On December 25th Not Being Jesus Birthday by hahn(m): 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2018
Very soon this guy will say Jesus never existed.

Which is actually true cheesy
Re: HOT: Daddy Freeze And Fans Speak On December 25th Not Being Jesus Birthday by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
angry

Thank you freeze this time around for getting it right. How could people be so stupid to swallow every line, hooks and sinker foisted on them by churches without searching the bible to know whether these things are true or false. Every signs depicted in the scripture agree that Christ was born between April to September.....even in my imperfection state, i refuse to be part of the sheeples

1 Like

Re: HOT: Daddy Freeze And Fans Speak On December 25th Not Being Jesus Birthday by hisgrace090: 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
This is an old arguement in the christiandom.

Rccg church calender year start on the month of august and they did not attend Christmas's day church service.

Deeper life bible church are also excluded from Christmas's celebration.

So many churches count themselves out of it.
Re: HOT: Daddy Freeze And Fans Speak On December 25th Not Being Jesus Birthday by princechurchill(m): 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2018
When someone is stupid he doesn't know he's stupid except those around him the same happens when he's dead
Re: HOT: Daddy Freeze And Fans Speak On December 25th Not Being Jesus Birthday by SOFTENGR: 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2018
Christmas- a celebration by sun god worshippers adopted by so called Christians. Period.
Re: HOT: Daddy Freeze And Fans Speak On December 25th Not Being Jesus Birthday by Elpreshh18(m): 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2018
Hmmm
Re: HOT: Daddy Freeze And Fans Speak On December 25th Not Being Jesus Birthday by Rosay15(f): 3:14am On Nov 06, 2018
Dis guy problem no be here, nah everything he dey argue abt and ur opinion doesn't change people's mind so I don't knw d issue here cus if u say dis from one till Jesus come I don't think it change anything.
Y can't u just give it rest.
Re: HOT: Daddy Freeze And Fans Speak On December 25th Not Being Jesus Birthday by Elpreshh18(m): 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
Rosay15:
Dis guy problem no be here, nah everything he dey argue abt and ur opinion doesn't change people's mind so I don't knw d issue here cus if u say dis from one till Jesus come I don't think it change anything.
Y can't u just give it rest.
yeah, but he puts facts most times

(1) (Reply)

Singer Sound Sultan Celebrates Birthday With New Photos / Olamide Covers Vanguard Allure Magazine: Why He Is The Best Music Artiste / Nigerian Comedian, I Go Save Welcomes Third Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.