Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,854 members, 7,915,456 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:30 AM

Lost In Thought - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lost In Thought (1154 Views)

New Born Baby Lost In Thought Just Days After Birth (photos) / Lost In Passion / American Girl Lost In A Nigerian World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost In Thought by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2018
It's 8:46pm Nigerian Time. I'm lost in thought. Time to use some subjunctives in my writings to state a wishful thinking.

Sometimes, we take our time out during our leisure or when having a rest to reflect on some things that should have been if we had acted differently. Feel free to share yours after mine........
Re: Lost In Thought by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2018
While growing up as a teen, i had wanted to be a priest. I was a mass server. I was steadfast in the Lord's vineyard. I went as far as picking up the form for seminary school before i backed out of the idea. What if i had been a priest? I may not have engaged in a wild life at school that humbled me
Re: Lost In Thought by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
Good people don't spring up that often. Someone noticed my burden and loquaciousness and carved out a panacea to some of my anxieties. Indecision and fright made me turn down his outstretched hands. What if i had been bold enough to go to the East. Half my problems may have been solved by now
Re: Lost In Thought by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2018
LivingDead:
Good people don't spring up that often. Someone noticed my burden and loquaciousness and carved out a panacea to some of my anxieties. Indecision and fright made me turn down his outstretched hands. What if i had been bold enough to go to the East. Half my problems may have been solved by now

# bolded is still a PROBABILITY. But let me tell you.

Re: Lost In Thought by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2018
I started working as early as 2008. I had enough home lessons to get a modest pay. I was young and naive then. If only i had disciplined myself all through that time to save up something, no matter how little. Now, the labour market is adverse and my capability in doubt. i wonder how the bleak future would accommodate me. I should have done a piggy bank to keep me afloat now
Re: Lost In Thought by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2018
What if i had attended to issues as at when due, i would not have been complaining now. What if i paid my fees promptly? I would have had a result by now. What if i had been employed in the n-power scheme. I would have been 30,000 naira better every month. What if i had visited a physician earlier. What if..................?

Life hardly gives second chances. The young ones with a bright future better tread carefully
Re: Lost In Thought by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2018
QueenBelle is back again grin grin
Re: Lost In Thought by Auladimeji1: 3:02am On Nov 06, 2018
Don't tell me you are sick because someone wanted to help you but you refused
Re: Lost In Thought by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 06, 2018
JjBankys:
you are mistaken

1 Like

Re: Lost In Thought by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
WORDWORLD:

# bolded is still a PROBABILITY. But let me tell you.
'next chapter?' it isn't plausible

1 Like

Re: Lost In Thought by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
JjBankys:
nope this one is not queenbelle/here2fuk
Re: Lost In Thought by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2018
lefulefu:
nope this one is not queenbelle/here2fuk
OK but me I no trust anybody ooo undecided this living dead,jamariwolff all of them na suspect .
Re: Lost In Thought by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
JjBankys:
OK but me I no trust anybody ooo undecided this living dead,jamariwolff all of them na suspect .
livingdead na different personcheesy. He was formally redbeans then he changed to frustratedrat and dis moniker. He's a cool guy and im no dey use female moniker. As for the other moniker wey u mention. Dat will be a discussion for another daycheesy.
Re: Lost In Thought by tee59(f): 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
I know from the onset that, you are just an attention stupid nigga. A good Samaritan decided to help you out of your miserable life, but you rejected the offer. Why? Cus you expected him to ask for your account number first. You need brain reset, nigga.
Re: Lost In Thought by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2018
lefulefu:
livingdead na different personcheesy. He was formally redbeans then he changed to frustratedrat and dis moniker. He's a cool guy and im no dey use female moniker. As for the other moniker wey u mention. Dat will be a discussion for another daycheesy.
Ok.at the bold I talk am, na man they behind that account abi? nawa oo undecided. No wahala I dey wait.
Re: Lost In Thought by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2018
JjBankys:
Ok.at the bold I talk am, na man they behind that account abi? nawa oo undecided. No wahala I dey wait.
na guy dey behind am nacheesy.. There's another one winfredpat or something that one na guy still dey use am. In short guy the female monikers operated by guys in romance section plenty pass the genuine females herecheesy.
Re: Lost In Thought by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
lefulefu:
na guy dey behind am nacheesy.. There's another one winfredpat or something that one na guy still dey use am. In short guy the female monikers operated by guys in romance section plenty pass the genuine females herecheesy.
shocked shocked

Re: Lost In Thought by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2018
JjBankys:
shocked shocked
u better believe grin
nl tis a crazy place grin grin
Re: Lost In Thought by Nobody: 1:24am On Nov 07, 2018
Auladimeji1:
Don't tell me you are sick because someone wanted to help you but you refused
hmm.... Just stick to the topic and add your own wishful thinking
Re: Lost In Thought by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 07, 2018
tee59:
I know from the onset that, you are just an attention stupid nigga. A good Samaritan decided to help you out of your miserable life, but you rejected the offer. Why? Cus you expected him to ask for your account number first. You need brain reset, nigga.
you again with your hostile comments. What do you gain from vile and spitefulness?
Re: Lost In Thought by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
lefulefu:
livi.ngdead na different personcheesy. He was formally redbeans then he changed to frustratedrat and dis moniker. He's a cool guy and im no dey use female moniker. As for the other moniker wey u mention. Dat will be a discussion for another daycheesy.
respect!
Re: Lost In Thought by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
JjBankys:
shocked shocked
yea. Many were busted like i noticed one - jessicaseth
Re: Lost In Thought by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2018
LivingDead:
yea. Many were busted like i noticed one - jessicaseth
Nawa ooo undecided
Re: Lost In Thought by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 08, 2018
11:24pm. 8th november 2018. The environment is tranquil and ideal for reflection.

Currently lying on a rumpled mouka foam remembering my days in school. I can recollect a friend of mine who had throat issues in 2014. He chewed alligator pepper and felt relieved after a temporal period of distress. I should have taken a cue from him before things got complicated.

I remember vividly as well, two days to my final exams. People borrowed money to offset their fees but i foolishly and naively forged the receipt to write the last paper.

All fake payment were omitted from graduation list. This coincided with the outbreak of my ailment. Couldn't hustle for the fee again. Now, i'm the loser as i continue to spill while others have made it

(1) (Reply)

Woman Publicly Flogs Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband / She Yawn When On The Phone With Me. Is She Arouse / Wet? / Groom & Best Man Take Off Clothe To Dance For Bride On Wedding Day (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.