Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,791 members, 7,875,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

Senator Emmanuel Onwe The Agricultural Revolutionist. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Emmanuel Onwe The Agricultural Revolutionist. (529 Views)

Court Sacks Senator Emmanuel Bwacha For Defecting to APC / Onwe Zack Onyebuchi Provides Borehole For His People In Enonyi / Governor Umahi In The Shadow Of Vultures’ Talons. By Emmanuel Onwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senator Emmanuel Onwe The Agricultural Revolutionist. by Dunaetamacce(f): 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2018
By Senator Emmanuel Onwe.

This year, I'm most delighted and humbled to report that we have attained the zenith of success in our rice production efforts. In this third year of our endeavour in this field, I can confidently state that the practical results represent my doctoral thesis in rice production. Not only can we now boast of the largest private farm in southern Nigeria but, far more importantly, we can demonstrably declare the best performance in rice yield in the 2018 wet season cycle.

The glory and accolade should unhesitatingly go to His Excellency, Engr Dr David Nweze Umahi, the Governor of Ebonyi State, for his incomparable motivational leadership. Absent that, I would NEVER have stepped into the rice field; and I most definitely would not have persisted with the level of self-application and financial commitment it had required to arrive at this positive point.

It required the subtle application of the best techniques of leadership by Governor Umahi.

To bring it to a brief distillation: he came up with a chemistry of motivational leadership which could take any difficult task to success.

Because transformational leadership is a relationship of mutual stimulation and elevation that converts followers into leaders while the transformational leader subconsciously elevates himself to a moral agent, Gov Umahi commands change through a combination of action and moral example - the most difficult leadership quality to attain, and the most productive once attained. I'm a front row witness.

In sum, the difference between transactional leadership and transformational leadership is that the former focuses merely on task completion through tactical management, whereas the latter focuses on strategies and missions, deploying passion and vision as its agent provocateur.

Click on the link below to watch the full video by clicking on the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXl9OB6RMMY

Thus the transformational leader is prime candidate for durable history and not just a flash in the pan.

Thank you, Your Excellency, for what you have become to us as individual citizens and to Ebonyi as a historical figure who has earned the title of Father of a modern state.

Senator Emmanuel Onwe
(Accomplished Rice Farmer)

(1) (Reply)

Outrage As Senior Lawyer Spotted With Torn Gown And Wig In Court. PHOTOS / Breaking: Ekweremmadu, South East Governors Meet Buhari In Aso Rock / Akume, Enemy Of Benue People - Gov Ortom Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.