Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,899 members, 7,949,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 07:42 PM

Menstrual Cup In Nigeria - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Menstrual Cup In Nigeria (4099 Views)

Tips To Stop Menstrual Pain / Menstrual Period Leakproof Panties For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Menstrual Cup In Nigeria by queenblossom(f): 2:46am On Nov 06, 2018
REUSEABLE MENSTRUAL CUPS.

Have you heard of menstrual cup before. This post is going to teach you what menstrual cup is all about. So all the ladies get in there.
Is strictly for ladies who wants a healthy living and a healthy lifestyle. Our core vision is to help you enjoy a carefree period experience and saves money.
Be good to your health and be good to your environment.
Menstrual cup is new in Nigeria but has been in existence for decades.
NAFDAC approved.
Doctors approved
So you have nothing to worry about

Menstrual cup is a bell-shaped reusable cup that collects your menstrual blood. Inserted like a tampon, menstrual Cup sits comfortably in your vagina and can be worn for up to 12 consecutive hours. With proper care, the same Menstrual Cup can be reused for 5-10years.

FORGET YOU ARE ON YOUR PERIOD
Think of all the times your period held you back - you dance, run, swim and sleep with your Menstrual Cup. Easy to insert, easy to remove - forget you are on your period for 12 hours at a time.

PRIORITIZE YOUR HEALTH
Abnormal pap smears, rashes and yeast infections have been linked to the use of chemical-laden pads and tampons. Choose a healthier period - menstrual Cup only collects your blood without drying out your vagina.
Menstrual cup maintains a healthy pH intimate environment helping to prevent the development of bacterial and yeast infections.
You can comfortably insert your Menstrual Cup prior to starting your period so you can enjoy a carefree period experience.

IDEAL FOR YOU AND THE GENERATION TO COME
Menstrual Cup is ideal for menstruating users of all ages, body shapes and experience level.
Features:
100% brand new and high quality.
A new kind of sanitary protecting.
It is made from 100% medical grade silicone.
It is hypoallergenic and latex-free.
It is cost-effective and environmentally friendly.
It is easy to use and practical.

How to put in your menstrual cup
Putting on your menstrual cup is relatively easy to insert.
Just follow these steps to use a cup:
Wash your hands thoroughly.
Apply water to the rim of the cup.
Tightly fold the menstrual cup in half, holding it in one hand with the rim facing up.
Insert the cup, rim up, into your vagina. It should sit a few inches below your cervix.
Once the cup is in your vagina, rotate it. It will spring open to create an airtight seal that stops leaks.

You shouldn’t feel your menstrual cup if you’ve inserted the cup correctly. You should also be able to move, jump, sit, stand, and do other everyday activities without your cup falling out. If you’re having trouble putting in your cup, speak with us or your doctor.
When to take your menstrual cup out
You can wear a menstrual cup for 6 to 12 hours, depending on whether or not you have a heavy flow. This means you can use a cup for overnight protection.
You should always remove your menstrual cup by the 12-hour mark. If it becomes full before then, you’ll have to empty it ahead of schedule to avoid leaks.
How to take your menstrual cup out
To take out a menstrual cup, just follow these steps:
Wash your hands thoroughly.
Place your index finger and thumb into your vagina. Pull the stem of the cup gently until you can reach the base.
Pinch the base to release the seal and pull down to remove the cup.
Once it’s out, empty the cup into the sink or toilet.

Cup aftercare
Reusable menstrual cups should be washed and wiped clean before being reinserted into your vagina. Your cup should be emptied at least twice a day.
Reusable menstrual cups are durable and can last for 6 months to 10 years with proper care.

2 TYPES OF MENSTRUAL CUP
Smaller menstrual cups are usually recommended for women younger than 30 years old who haven’t delivered vaginally or have a light flow.
Larger sizes are often recommended for women who are over 30 years old, have given birth vaginally, or have a heavier period.
So if you are below 30years and usually have a heavy flow them you can use the big cup.

What are the advantages of using menstrual cups?
A menstrual cup
is affordable
is safer than tampons
holds more blood than pads or tampons
is better for the environment than pads or tampons.
can be worn with an IUD

Many women choose to use menstrual cups because:
It’s budget friendly. You pay a one-time price for a reusable menstrual cup — unlike tampons or pads, which have to be continually bought and can cost upward of $100 a year.
Menstrual cups are safer. Because menstrual cups collect, rather than absorb, blood, you’re not at risk of getting toxic shock syndrome (TSS) or getting any infection when you are on menstrual cup.

This is something every menstruating person should use.

Do you know that 9 out of 10women that switch to menstrual cup never go back to pads again that is to show you how wonderful the cup is.
For more info please contact us at 09055513405 or follow us on Instagram @ pretty men's trial cup.ng

PRICE:2k
Also available in wholesale.

1 Like

Re: Menstrual Cup In Nigeria by queenblossom(f): 2:52am On Nov 06, 2018
Join the period movement of Nigeria and enjoy a healthier, safer, happier and comfier period with #prettymenstrualcup.ng
Follow us on Instagram
PRICE:2k
Available in wholesale
To order open chat on whatsapp @ 09055513405 to get one for yourself today, your mum, your girlfriend, your daughter or your wife today.

Re: Menstrual Cup In Nigeria by queenblossom(f): 3:01am On Nov 06, 2018
Do you always have menstrual cramp anytime you are on your menstrual flow? Then you need to switch to menstrual cup and say goodbye to menstrual cramp.
Classy and sassy�.� .join the cramp-free, leak-free, toxin-free period movement of Nigeria. Join us on instagram #prettymenstrualcup.ng
Order one today.
PRICE: 2k delivery fee is not included so you pay an additional delivery charges depending on your location or pick it up from us if you are in Lagos.

Re: Menstrual Cup In Nigeria by Kewtt: 5:32am On Nov 06, 2018
Radarada
Re: Menstrual Cup In Nigeria by queenblossom(f): 4:12am On Nov 07, 2018
Classy and sassy�.� .join the cramp-free, leak-free, toxin-free period movement of Nigeria. Join #prettymenstrualcup.ng

1 Like

Re: Menstrual Cup In Nigeria by queenblossom(f): 5:15am On Nov 10, 2018
Is time to stopraying�
Get yourself a #menstrualcup and stop worrying the leaks and bloody mess. Get yours on promo now� �
Ask me any question

Re: Menstrual Cup In Nigeria by queenblossom(f): 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
Reviews don't lie.
If you have used menstrual cup please share your experience. I hate it anytime I am on my menstrual cup. My experience ranges from mood swing, menstrual cramp, blood stains all the time because I usually have heavy flow, I don't go for swimming when I am on my period. But ever since I switched to menstrual cup the way the menstrual cramp disappear is still a mystery to me that these days my menstrual period comes with ease without me feeling any pains. I now go for swimming anytime of my choice. No more blood stain. May God bless whoever invented this menstrual cup.

We have it in both small and big size to serve those with heavy flow, light flow and twanagers.

If you have not made a switch tell me what you are waiting for cos you are missing a lot.

Re: Menstrual Cup In Nigeria by queenblossom(f): 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
Don't be scared of using menstrual cup because is the best when it comes to Menstrual flow.

Re: Menstrual Cup In Nigeria by queenblossom(f): 10:03am On Dec 03, 2018
➡️ I’ve been using a menstrual cup for a few years now. It took some time getting used to it but I much prefer them 1million times to tampons or pads. They’re affordable, eco-friendly and safer to use. Of course not everyone has access to a menstrual cup, but if you do I would really recommend trying one, they are an amazing option for so many people.

To be honest I used to think of menstrual cups as scary and gross, but that was only because I wasn’t comfortable with my body and the things it does. Periods are a part of life for many of us. Normalising periods and speaking about them openly is so important, whether you experience them or not. The alternative is a lack of education and understanding and this can leave those of us who experience periods feeling like our totally normal, biological bodily functions are something to be ashamed of. THEY ARE NOT.
To get 1 today contact @prettymenstrualcup.ng and thank me later.

Re: Menstrual Cup In Nigeria by queenblossom(f): 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2018
Re: Menstrual Cup In Nigeria by queenblossom(f): 7:40am On Dec 18, 2018
Are you wondering how to take care of your period? Menstrual cup is the best option

Re: Menstrual Cup In Nigeria by queenblossom(f): 10:52am On Mar 16, 2019
Folding method

Re: Menstrual Cup In Nigeria by queenblossom(f): 10:08am On Apr 21, 2019
Order for your menstrual cup.
Price is 2k

Re: Menstrual Cup In Nigeria by queenblossom(f): 4:09pm On May 03, 2019
Get your menstrual cup today and enjoy your period . no stain, no cramp, no hassle when you switch to menstrual cup.
Price: 2k only.
Delivery charges not included.

Re: Menstrual Cup In Nigeria by queenblossom(f): 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
These are the 2 different method u can use to fold your menstrual cup

Re: Menstrual Cup In Nigeria by queenblossom(f): 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
Re: Menstrual Cup In Nigeria by queenblossom(f): 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ladies do u still use pad during your menstrual flow?
You need to make a switch to menstrual cup.
Menstrual cup has a lot of advantages.
It saves Money,
It is more convenient
It is eco friendly
It reduces menstrual cramps
No leakage
It reduces your chances of contacting infection.

You need to give it a try and I promise you that you will never go back to pad

1 Like

Re: Menstrual Cup In Nigeria by juman(m): 10:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
I wonder why it so unpopular, while its cheaper and easier to use.
Re: Menstrual Cup In Nigeria by queenblossom(f): 5:40am On Mar 18, 2020
We are still your number one plug for your menstrual cup

(1) (Reply)

The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Rainy Season 2014 [PHOTOS] / Lacoste Short Sleeve Pique T-shirts / Electric Only, Sewing Machine For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.