Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,334 members, 7,978,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 06:13 PM

Different Types Of Nigerians While In The Shower – Meme Collection - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Different Types Of Nigerians While In The Shower – Meme Collection (3677 Views)

11 Times FALZ Shot At SIMI But Didn't Hit The Goal Post - Meme Collection / Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) / Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Types Of Nigerians While In The Shower – Meme Collection by memez: 4:06am On Nov 06, 2018
This country Nigerian eh! Lol

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/different-types-nigerians-shower-memes

Lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerians While In The Shower – Meme Collection by memez: 4:06am On Nov 06, 2018
CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE FUNNY MEMES, ALL CANNOT BE POSTED HERE >>> http://gistmore.com/different-types-nigerians-shower-memes

1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Nigerians While In The Shower – Meme Collection by memez: 4:06am On Nov 06, 2018
CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE FUNNY MEMES, ALL CANNOT BE POSTED HERE >>> http://gistmore.com/different-types-nigerians-shower-memes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerians While In The Shower – Meme Collection by memez: 4:07am On Nov 06, 2018

Re: Different Types Of Nigerians While In The Shower – Meme Collection by gaby(m): 4:22am On Nov 06, 2018
Lol....guilty of a couple.

Nice and creative
Re: Different Types Of Nigerians While In The Shower – Meme Collection by chukwuibuipob: 4:33am On Nov 06, 2018
cool very correct.Those wey live in F2F have beta tori to knack.Sum go even tanda inside they shave
Re: Different Types Of Nigerians While In The Shower – Meme Collection by MJBOLT: 4:40am On Nov 06, 2018
that no13 is the real deal grin
Re: Different Types Of Nigerians While In The Shower – Meme Collection by opera1(m): 5:18am On Nov 06, 2018
10 & 12 once caught me
Re: Different Types Of Nigerians While In The Shower – Meme Collection by apexJ(m): 6:03am On Nov 06, 2018
me na 14
to bath with cold water during harmattan isa calculation something

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerians While In The Shower – Meme Collection by jabor4Naija(m): 6:09am On Nov 06, 2018
Guilty of no2, i no fit bath without shitting first, na normal stuff to me
Re: Different Types Of Nigerians While In The Shower – Meme Collection by Speedyconnect15: 6:14am On Nov 06, 2018
Gulity of 9.

But seriosly, i need to change.

See below for data bonanza.

See testimonies from over 733 members of this forum. Everything is not scam.
Just click the link!
Re: Different Types Of Nigerians While In The Shower – Meme Collection by Kennedy94(m): 6:16am On Nov 06, 2018
hmmm.True

check below
Re: Different Types Of Nigerians While In The Shower – Meme Collection by chikason68(m): 7:12am On Nov 06, 2018
Guilty of 1,3 and 14
Re: Different Types Of Nigerians While In The Shower – Meme Collection by Tamarapetty(f): 7:19am On Nov 06, 2018
12 and 13, lol me!

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerians While In The Shower – Meme Collection by Kharol1234: 7:24am On Nov 06, 2018
Did numba 12 on sunday, see d race i take run pass palour i turn usain bolt.....
Re: Different Types Of Nigerians While In The Shower – Meme Collection by Darlx(m): 7:41am On Nov 06, 2018
13!!! Guilty as charged grin
Re: Different Types Of Nigerians While In The Shower – Meme Collection by MVLOX(m): 8:06am On Nov 06, 2018
if i talk the numbers way i dey guilty of eh na jail direct oo
Re: Different Types Of Nigerians While In The Shower – Meme Collection by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:04am On Nov 06, 2018
Tamarapetty:
12 and 13, lol me!
Lol... Where's your house... That number 12 though....grin
Re: Different Types Of Nigerians While In The Shower – Meme Collection by die4love: 9:23am On Nov 06, 2018
lol grin cheesy so true.
nice collections.

THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 27TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED
: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE:
At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING
Re: Different Types Of Nigerians While In The Shower – Meme Collection by Olodo24: 9:25am On Nov 06, 2018
you forgot the ones bathes for an hour. them go dey press phone inside bathroom.

I'm guilty of this. Toilet and bathroom are my thinking rooms
Re: Different Types Of Nigerians While In The Shower – Meme Collection by Olodo24: 9:25am On Nov 06, 2018
you forgot the ones bathes for an hour. them go dey press phone inside bathroom.

I'm guilty of this. Toilet and bathroom are my thinking rooms
Re: Different Types Of Nigerians While In The Shower – Meme Collection by folake4u(f): 9:46am On Nov 06, 2018
No.13 cheesy
Re: Different Types Of Nigerians While In The Shower – Meme Collection by Pearlk: 9:56am On Nov 06, 2018
lol 9 and 13 indeed
Re: Different Types Of Nigerians While In The Shower – Meme Collection by Tamarapetty(f): 10:08am On Nov 06, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Lol... Where's your house... That number 12 though....grin
You know sey u no well sha. Yeye shide cheesy
Re: Different Types Of Nigerians While In The Shower – Meme Collection by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:11am On Nov 06, 2018
Tamarapetty:
You know sey u no well sha. Yeye shide cheesy
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Different Types Of Nigerians While In The Shower – Meme Collection by Starboytwo(m): 10:15am On Nov 06, 2018
We nor dey even baff again... We fresh like that
Re: Different Types Of Nigerians While In The Shower – Meme Collection by franklingud(m): 10:18am On Nov 06, 2018
What of the ones that will always touch their privates when bathing especially ladies.

When they are washing down there.
Re: Different Types Of Nigerians While In The Shower – Meme Collection by donoro(m): 10:56am On Nov 06, 2018
Lol na dancing ooo grin grin
Re: Different Types Of Nigerians While In The Shower – Meme Collection by donoro(m): 10:56am On Nov 06, 2018
Lol na dancing ooo grin grin na only bathroom I dey dance
Re: Different Types Of Nigerians While In The Shower – Meme Collection by Deckline(m): 10:58am On Nov 06, 2018
I am not saying its not funny o. undecided
Re: Different Types Of Nigerians While In The Shower – Meme Collection by MissSlimbody(f): 1:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
grincheesy ...Guilty of 6 and 9
Re: Different Types Of Nigerians While In The Shower – Meme Collection by Holywizard: 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2018
The ones that will masturbate

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miss Mozambique Wins Miss University Africa 2018, Beats Nigeria, Others (pics) / In 10 Years, Amara Kanu Can’t Achieve What I Have Achieved Just In January – .. / Actress Bukola Adeeyo’s Baby Daddy Exposed As An Internet Fraudster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.