Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,617 members, 7,948,377 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

You’re A Thief If You Dump Music For Politics – Brymo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You’re A Thief If You Dump Music For Politics – Brymo (11306 Views)

"If You Dump A Lady Who Stood By You When You Were Poor God Will Punish You / Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" / Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’re A Thief If You Dump Music For Politics – Brymo by rickyrex(m): 7:18am On Nov 06, 2018
Hotfreezer:

You see what I'm saying?

A simple post I made flew over your head. How then do you want to understand Brymo's songs?

You're irredeemably daft.
guy you wicked oh. u don hammer him head
Re: You’re A Thief If You Dump Music For Politics – Brymo by budosky(m): 7:19am On Nov 06, 2018
Hotfreezer:

You see what I'm saying?

A simple post I made flew over your head. How then do you want to understand Brymo's songs?

You're irredeemably daft.

You can say that to your family members who always run mad by merely listening to the song of Brymo, your saviour. Not me.

1 Like

Re: You’re A Thief If You Dump Music For Politics – Brymo by Hotfreezer: 7:24am On Nov 06, 2018
budosky:

You can say that to your family members who always run mad by merely listening to the song of Brymo, your saviour. Not me.

Abdullahi, stop advertising your inherited foolishness on this forum. The more you type, the more you expose your mental deficiencies.

Save your family unwarranted disgrace by keeping shut.

If you can sound this daft with a brain, I wonder how you'll sound if you had no brain.

2 Likes

Re: You’re A Thief If You Dump Music For Politics – Brymo by Hotfreezer: 7:25am On Nov 06, 2018
rickyrex:
guy you wicked oh. u don hammer him head

Don't mind that boy. He's a cyber miscreant with the IQ of a gnat.
Re: You’re A Thief If You Dump Music For Politics – Brymo by Boyooosa(m): 7:28am On Nov 06, 2018
What is this one saying..

Re: You’re A Thief If You Dump Music For Politics – Brymo by Boyooosa(m): 7:30am On Nov 06, 2018
It should be a matter of interest, most esp if you believe u can do it better, in a more appropriate way.
Re: You’re A Thief If You Dump Music For Politics – Brymo by budosky(m): 7:32am On Nov 06, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Abdullahi, stop advertising your inherited foolishness on this forum. The more you type, the more you expose your mental deficiencies.

Save your family unwarranted disgrace by keeping shut.

If you can sound this daft with a brain, I wonder how you'll sound if you had no brain.

He dey pain you?
I think you need to check yourself. On a public forum, you need not to tell us how you and your family members run mad when you listen to your saviours music. It's none of our concern.

1 Like

Re: You’re A Thief If You Dump Music For Politics – Brymo by Boyooosa(m): 7:32am On Nov 06, 2018
GOFRONT:
Okay....Desmond Elliot is a thief then
No mind am, na 9ice he dey refer to.
On top him 15 years, iv not felt him very well.
Re: You’re A Thief If You Dump Music For Politics – Brymo by jericco1(m): 7:34am On Nov 06, 2018
he's trying to finger somebody
Re: You’re A Thief If You Dump Music For Politics – Brymo by mrdipye(m): 7:41am On Nov 06, 2018
This G-string guy should just shatup joor
Everybody is into a side hustle, and he's complaining cus he's lazy.

1 Like

Re: You’re A Thief If You Dump Music For Politics – Brymo by MRAKBEE(m): 7:46am On Nov 06, 2018
Hotfreezer:

If you ever listen to any of Brymo's songs, you can run mad. His level of intelligence waaaay higher than your single-digit IQ.
Dude is overrated. He is not bad though

1 Like

Re: You’re A Thief If You Dump Music For Politics – Brymo by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 06, 2018
what is this one saying again.? what is this failed musician saying kwa. politics is a career everywhere in the world. it has no restrictions irrespective of occupation or whatever. Arnold Schwarzenegger Was The then Governor of California,
Donald Trump was an entrepreneur/ businessman who had no business with politics whatsoever until he bacame the president of USA.
if memory serves me right Wyclef Jean also ran for president in his country Haiti some years ago., George Weah was a footballer and is now the president of Liberia.
Politics is for service, although in Nigeria, it's the complete opposite ,but that doesn't mean anyone who wants to go into politics be it a musician, brickayer carpenter or whoever shouldn't.
Focus more on your career Brymo, we did like you back then when you had something to offer, but right now all. of una fall my hand. tell Ice prince too.
and if music no pay you again, don't hesitate to switch career o, don't be answering musician to deceive yourself when it's obvious ends meet can't be met again. my piece of advice
Re: You’re A Thief If You Dump Music For Politics – Brymo by movetoca: 8:03am On Nov 06, 2018
Hotfreezer:

If you ever listen to any of Brymo's songs, you can run mad. His level of intelligence waaaay higher than your single-digit IQ.
Jehovah , You are wicked
Re: You’re A Thief If You Dump Music For Politics – Brymo by fergie001: 8:05am On Nov 06, 2018
I think Ibrahim is wrong here.......

Sometimes you need to get into the political sphere to influence your industry....it is just unfortunate that the ones who go there don't.
Re: You’re A Thief If You Dump Music For Politics – Brymo by homirefacuny(m): 8:10am On Nov 06, 2018
Hotfreezer:

You killed him grin
Re: You’re A Thief If You Dump Music For Politics – Brymo by Herrmes: 8:36am On Nov 06, 2018
Scizzer:
what is this one saying again.? what is this failed musician saying kwa. politics is a career everywhere in the world. it has no restrictions irrespective of occupation or whatever. Arnold Schwarzenegger Was The then Governor of California,
Donald Trump was an entrepreneur/ businessman who had no business with politics whatsoever until he bacame the president of USA.
if memory serves me right Wyclef Jean also ran for president in his country Haiti some years ago., George Weah was a footballer and is now the president of Liberia.
Politics is for service, although in Nigeria, it's the complete opposite ,but that doesn't mean anyone who wants to go into politics be it a musician, brickayer carpenter or whoever shouldn't.
Focus more on your career Brymo, we did like you back then when you had something to offer, but right now all. of una fall my hand. tell Ice prince too.
and if music no pay you again, don't hesitate to switch career o, don't be answering musician to deceive yourself when it's obvious ends meet can't be met again. my piece of advice
You don't listen to Brymo's new stuff? shocked
Re: You’re A Thief If You Dump Music For Politics – Brymo by boolet: 8:39am On Nov 06, 2018
Youngsage:

What's the title of Desmond's first album again?
cheesy
Re: You’re A Thief If You Dump Music For Politics – Brymo by Xfemt(m): 8:40am On Nov 06, 2018
So 9ice na thief abi

Re: You’re A Thief If You Dump Music For Politics – Brymo by franklingud(m): 8:49am On Nov 06, 2018
GOFRONT:
Is Desmond Elliot a musician? Brymo is talking about musicians going into politics.

Iti akwu!

This is how you people fail exam and blame village people.
Re: You’re A Thief If You Dump Music For Politics – Brymo by abdulaz: 9:17am On Nov 06, 2018
Flash53:
Brymo make a little sense there tho

He didn’t make any sense there. I will still speak my mind even though I’m a lover of his music.

He should have said musicians should use their platform to educate the citizens and also talk of the ills in the society caused by bad governance.

Was Donald Trump a politician before he became the President of USA?

To me he was sounding like a hypocrite there.

He shouldn’t have written a book in the first place then since he is a musician and not a writer.

Before you criticize others make sure you check yourself first.

1 Like

Re: You’re A Thief If You Dump Music For Politics – Brymo by Reeberry: 9:26am On Nov 06, 2018
GOFRONT:
Yes!
Re: You’re A Thief If You Dump Music For Politics – Brymo by tunary(m): 9:26am On Nov 06, 2018
budosky:
You are the real thief. Wetin concern you? Nonsense
So you support entertainers going into politics eh

How will Nigeria ever get better when they don't wanna hear the truth
Re: You’re A Thief If You Dump Music For Politics – Brymo by tunary(m): 9:28am On Nov 06, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Tell am wella
Re: You’re A Thief If You Dump Music For Politics – Brymo by tunary(m): 9:28am On Nov 06, 2018
Youngsage:
lol
Re: You’re A Thief If You Dump Music For Politics – Brymo by dangoteinlaw: 9:43am On Nov 06, 2018
Isn't he the same one who performed naked at a recent show? Asking for someone tho
Re: You’re A Thief If You Dump Music For Politics – Brymo by deepwater(f): 10:27am On Nov 06, 2018
IamD18:
Desmond Elliot na musician before?

Yes he was a musician, Perhaps you were a toddler at the time.

A gospel artist to be precised grin

1 Like

Re: You’re A Thief If You Dump Music For Politics – Brymo by blacktallest(f): 11:05am On Nov 06, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Walahi faa. The guy is good

1 Like

Re: You’re A Thief If You Dump Music For Politics – Brymo by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2018
Youngsage:

Wicked soul grin

1 Like

Re: You’re A Thief If You Dump Music For Politics – Brymo by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
The greatest of this era! I love this guy!

1 Like

Re: You’re A Thief If You Dump Music For Politics – Brymo by TheSmoothTalker(m): 12:34am On Nov 07, 2018
BrymO & Beautiful Nubia.... my favorites any day!

1 Like

Re: You’re A Thief If You Dump Music For Politics – Brymo by TheSmoothTalker(m): 12:36am On Nov 07, 2018
Herrmes:
You don't listen to Brymo's new stuff? shocked

I wonder oh. OSÓ himself! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Malawian Girl Leak Nude Photos Sent To Her Boy Friend By Another Girl / Amerie, Mya, Brook Valentine, Monica, Tearra Mari, From Top To Bottom! / Why "Room 027" Is Nollywood's Most Sexually Daring Film Ever-Producer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.