Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,093 members, 7,939,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:35 AM

Betting Is Profitable - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Betting Is Profitable (523 Views)

Betting Is After MY LIFE / Betting Is A Curse! Stop. / Help! Betting Is Ruining Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betting Is Profitable by tradepunter: 8:56am On Nov 06, 2018
My people its been a lots of work... betting is all about intelligence in the area of probability and staking plans

I started off this link https://www.nairaland.com/4718441/biggest-scam-betting So that those who need to come out of the setbacks of betting can find a way out.

I have statements of my bets going back january this year,,, But i can upload all of them due to my time and i also work.

SO i have attached a couple on here to prove betting works its all about how you program your mindset, second i BLANKED OUT the returns of the bets because i realize scammers take advantage of it...

Here is ROUGH ESTIMATE OF THE ACCOUNT- CURRENT LEVEL 156,900

INPLAY BETTING IS THE SECRET TO BETTING... forget any rubbish anyone tells you.

You are not in CONTROL of anyone life, so compiling teams in accumulator is a foolish game.

You bet based on what statistics says and how probability favors you... Then your staking plan is essential since it will be designed to push your capital forward or breakeven after a loss

1 Like

Re: Betting Is Profitable by tradepunter: 8:57am On Nov 06, 2018
More statistics

Re: Betting Is Profitable by tradepunter: 8:59am On Nov 06, 2018
more game

Re: Betting Is Profitable by tradepunter: 8:59am On Nov 06, 2018
more gamess!!!

Re: Betting Is Profitable by tradepunter: 9:00am On Nov 06, 2018
set of last games

Re: Betting Is Profitable by tradepunter: 9:01am On Nov 06, 2018
getting tired of cropping and uploading

Re: Betting Is Profitable by tradepunter: 9:14am On Nov 06, 2018

Re: Betting Is Profitable by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:17am On Nov 06, 2018
We know betting is profitable so what is the need of showing us your past tickets?
If you have no winning odds for boys then no one ain't interested in your objective of creating this thread!

1 Like

Re: Betting Is Profitable by tradepunter: 9:20am On Nov 06, 2018

Re: Betting Is Profitable by tradepunter: 9:25am On Nov 06, 2018
Ijeleigbo:
We know betting is profitable so what is the need of showing us your past tickets?
If you have no winning odds for boys then no one ain't interested in your objective of creating this thread!

Guy no free meal, i run a live inplay service.... and i have 20 registered customers and i need more people to sign up...

I am all about money.... You use money to make money!!! MISTAKE of giving free game?? THE PEOPLE WILL INSULT YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER JOIN the free games you give them.

If you want to do business lets talk, ALL you need do is to subscribe on a weekly basis for 1K.

You will get the games AS EEH dy HOT

Like i said i am all about making money!! So what i make via betting is not enough

1 Like

Re: Betting Is Profitable by tradepunter: 9:29am On Nov 06, 2018
so if you are interested you hit me up on whatsapp via 0805 477 5938 or via email mikespage81@gmail.com

I put my subscription at 1k because you get value for your money after 3 or 4 bets depending on your staking plan....

I am not claiming to HAVE FIXED GAMES OR BE AN EXPERT NAH SIMPLY MATHS I DY APPLY

If you want the techniques on how i arrive on the bets, then i charge you a one off fee of 3k
Re: Betting Is Profitable by tradepunter: 10:15am On Nov 06, 2018
Keep coming guys.... JOIN the winning train!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Betting Is Profitable by tradepunter: 10:18am On Nov 06, 2018
All those free tipping sites is enough for those who say MAKE YOU HELP BOYS NAH!!....

If you cant use the site to make money then you can never make money

(1) (Reply)

Ighalo’s Club Relegated In China, Mikel Escapes With Tianjin / How Uefa's Rule Affected Arsenal & Chelsea In The Europa League This Season / Bonny Island Marathon 2018 [100k For Grabs]!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.