Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,172 members, 7,907,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 04:14 AM

Man Yet To See His Twin Since Birth, Says It's Affecting Him Spiritually. Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Yet To See His Twin Since Birth, Says It's Affecting Him Spiritually. Photos (723 Views)

Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life / I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Yet To See His Twin Since Birth, Says It's Affecting Him Spiritually. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 9:19am On Nov 06, 2018
A 33-year-old man identified as Taiwo Dare Lamidi, has cried out that he has been living a miserable life of seclusion from his twin sister right from birth, a development that has continued to affect him spiritually.

According to Crimepuzzle, Taiwo accused the management of an Ibadan-based hospital of conniving and theft of his placenta-binded sister.

He said: "My condition has been so precariously despicable that everywhere I go for spiritual cleansing, they always ask after my twin sister. It got to a point that I had to confront my mother with this revelation. She claimed to had been unconscious after delivery, adding that she knew she was filled with joy when I was presented to her hale and hearty, apparently oblivious of the evil done to her.

"This prompted my mother to embark on her own fact-finding mission, also in the spiritual way, and the results she got were in tandem with mine.

"More worrisome is the revelation from all the spiritualists my mother and I consulted. They all spoke in unison that the only way out of my present quagmire is to set my eyes on my twin sister.

"Still confused, I challenged my paternal grandmother with this fact. Her response was shocking. She said I was so big at birth to the extent that my weight compressed my sister. What happened to her, she did not disclose. This apparently suggests that my mother was likely to have been sedated shortly after our delivery, not to know that we were born twins.

"Meanwhile, I have been severally told that 'Kehinde' is very much alive. I am using this medium to make a passionate plea for assistance to help me look for her. I am from Ile Olu-Oje in Ibadan, the capital of Oyo State.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/33-year-old-man-cries-out-as-hes-yet-to-see-his-twin-sister-since-birth-photos.html

Re: Man Yet To See His Twin Since Birth, Says It's Affecting Him Spiritually. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 9:20am On Nov 06, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Man Yet To See His Twin Since Birth, Says It's Affecting Him Spiritually. Photos by McStoic(m): 10:04am On Nov 06, 2018
I hope he is not mistaking a psychological problem to be a spiritual problem? Superstition wee not kee some folks.

1 Like

Re: Man Yet To See His Twin Since Birth, Says It's Affecting Him Spiritually. Photos by ezugegere(m): 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2018
Hmmm... There's something about twins that is mysterious. If you don't have twins, you won't understand

1 Like

Re: Man Yet To See His Twin Since Birth, Says It's Affecting Him Spiritually. Photos by Ishilove: 2:18am On Nov 07, 2018
There is more to this story than meets the eyes
Re: Man Yet To See His Twin Since Birth, Says It's Affecting Him Spiritually. Photos by Moreoffaith(m): 2:39am On Nov 07, 2018
Hmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Youngman Warms Hearts As He's Captured Taking Off His Belt To Give To An Old Man / Serious Issue..am dieing slowly.. depressed / Please Vote For My Baby For The Pears Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.