Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,770 members, 7,915,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:25 PM

Sex For Marks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex For Marks (2670 Views)

Sex For Marks Scandal In Nigeria And Its Contributing Factors / Why Sex For Marks Is A Scam By BBC. / Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex For Marks by freshkpomo(m): 11:52am On Nov 06, 2018
i have been hearing this sex for marks thing but it has always been like a fairy tale to me cos they where always from afar.. But recently the thing came for those around me, then i decided to pay more attention to it, and what i heared from several girl and even guys where nt left out made my heart bleed!!! a girl spilled twice for saying no to several lecturers in a school in edostate.. My findings came from two federal schools in Edostate, one i a polythechnic and the other a university. Some of these old men go upto the extent of having sex with children that are the age of their grand children just to scroe them good in a 30mark test!!! And the most annoying thing is that you cannot report them to the school, cos the lectures you are reporting them to are also their friend, and if u finally report other lecturers will gang up and ruin you life. Daily our young girls are dying in silence, please who have an idea on how we can help these girls, the two schools i am talking about are in edostate and are bothe federal schools, though the new rector of the poly is fighting the stuff but some bad eggs still do it on code, like a project student finished her project late because she was always going to her supervisor in company of friends,the man later attended to her when she started coming alone, you know the rest na... I was told a lecturer in accounting department calls ladies to his office to suck their b00bs after lecture, and many other ugly stories!!! Some of these guys are now very bold that they can ask for sex from a girl in front of other students!!! Many many stories i have heared and more are still coming, we need to help these girls oh... My own be say if any lecturer woo my younger sister i go do the needful(if you know, you know)!!!
Cc: seun, lalasticlala, mynd44,dominique

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex For Marks by wafisayub: 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2018
no go kill person oh
Re: Sex For Marks by freshkpomo(m): 11:16am On Nov 10, 2018
wafisayub:
no go kill person oh
bros the thing reach to kill put oh,that na tormenting na... imagine sum1 saying this to a little girl YOU CN GIVE UR BOYFRIEND BT U CANNOT GIVE ME,WE SHALL SEE.NW GET OUT OF MY OFFICE!
Re: Sex For Marks by WinningEleven(m): 11:19am On Nov 10, 2018
There is nothing we can do. Unless we restructure and flush all the bad eggs out, there is nothing we can do. Any plans to curb it will be quickly shot down by the bad eggs
Re: Sex For Marks by WinningEleven(m): 11:19am On Nov 10, 2018
This is one of the reasons why I thank God that I'm not a girl
Re: Sex For Marks by MoonWater: 11:23am On Nov 10, 2018
The Nigerian academic at the tertiary level operates a terrible system. And thing is if a female complains to a female lecturer within the same faculty they try to cover up their fellow lecturer.
Worst still, these lecturers fvck you and still fail you so be wise, always say decline their sexual advances no matter the threat
Re: Sex For Marks by MoonWater: 11:23am On Nov 10, 2018
I want to say, as a woman, once you decide to stand your ground those lecturers will look away. Or better yet cry out to all media outlet even if you don't have an evidence. People will support you.
If you are a lecturer at the University of Ilorin and you have pressured students into having sex may your children too suffer worst consequences.
Re: Sex For Marks by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 10, 2018
Ladies are also to blame for these actions. Reminiscing my university days, i know of a lady in mine department that sleeps with lecturers to improve her grade .she seduces these lecturers. A particular lecturer disgraced her in class for calling her in an ungodly hour.
Re: Sex For Marks by naija4all(m): 11:28am On Nov 10, 2018
Sad as it were, it is prevalent in our institute of learning and offices. Though in some cases the ladies willingly offer themselves for marks, favours and promotion.
Re: Sex For Marks by OiOi: 11:46am On Nov 10, 2018
MoonWater:
I want to say, as a woman, once you decide to stand your ground those lecturers will look away. Or better yet cry out to all media outlet even if you don't have an evidence. People will support you.
If you are a lecturer at the University of Ilorin and you have pressured students into having sex may your children too suffer worst consequences.
hahaha madam easy oo. You just revealed the gender behind your moniker.
Re: Sex For Marks by freshkpomo(m): 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2018
freshkpomo:
i have been hearing this sex for marks thing but it has always been like a fairy tale to me cos they where always from afar.. But recently the thing came for those around me, then i decided to pay more attention to it, and what i heared from several girl and even guys where nt left out made my heart bleed!!! a girl spilled twice for saying no to several lecturers in a school in edostate.. My findings came from two federal schools in Edostate, one i a polythechnic and the other a university. Some of these old men go upto the extent of having sex with children that are the age of their grand children just to scroe them good in a 30mark test!!! And the most annoying thing is that you cannot report them to the school, cos the lectures you are reporting them to are also their friend, and if u finally report other lecturers will gang up and ruin you life. Daily our young girls are dying in silence, please who have an idea on how we can help these girls, the two schools i am talking about are in edostate and are bothe federal schools, though the new rector of the poly is fighting the stuff but some bad eggs still do it on code, like a project student finished her project late because she was always going to her supervisor in company of friends,the man later attended to her when she started coming alone, you know the rest na... I was told a lecturer in accounting department calls ladies to his office to suck their b00bs after lecture, and many other ugly stories!!! Some of these guys are now very bold that they can ask for sex from a girl in front of other students!!! Many many stories i have heared and more are still coming, we need to help these girls oh... My own be say if any lecturer woo my younger sister i go do the needful(if you know, you know)!!!
Cc: seun, lalasticlala, mynd44,dominique
Re: Sex For Marks by freshkpomo(m): 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
naija4all:
Sad as it were, it is prevalent in our institute of learning and offices. Though in some cases the ladies willingly offer themselves for marks, favours and promotion.
thats not the question here, cos students go to school to acquire knowledge and character, so why will a lecturer who is to be a local parendis choose to have sex with his own children who he ought to teach morals!!!
Re: Sex For Marks by freshkpomo(m): 3:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
WinningEleven:
There is nothing we can do. Unless we restructure and flush all the bad eggs out, there is nothing we can do. Any plans to curb it will be quickly shot down by the bad eggs
and the whole thing look impossible, cos even the youths are corrupt!
Re: Sex For Marks by freshkpomo(m): 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
WinningEleven:
ur daughter oh bros lol
Re: Sex For Marks by freshkpomo(m): 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
WinningEleven:
ur daghter oh bros lol
Re: Sex For Marks by freshkpomo(m): 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
MoonWater:
The Nigerian academic at the tertiary level operates a terrible system. And thing is if a female complains to a female lecturer within the same faculty they try to cover up their fellow lecturer.
Worst still, these lecturers fvck you and still fail you so be wise, always say decline their sexual advances no matter the threat
boss you never jam oh, this nor be super story, about 4lecturers asked same girl out and she refused them all, can u believe the girl spilled twice, but the minut she agreed all her courses where all A's, na now she dey 200l when her mates dey 400l... These people are something else!
Re: Sex For Marks by freshkpomo(m): 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2018
MoonWater:
they are the type that protect their children more..... Media or whatever might takeup the issue, but just know say ur own don finish, other lecturers will gang up against u!
Re: Sex For Marks by docsam007: 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
All we need is concrete evidence....once we get that I promise they will be disgracefully nailed.....Let them get us reliable evidence
Re: Sex For Marks by freshkpomo(m): 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
docsam007:
All we need is concrete evidence....once we get that I promise they will be disgracefully nailed.....Let them get us reliable evidence
the problem is the students are scared, most of such case in the past later affected the students in one way or another!
Re: Sex For Marks by docsam007: 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
freshkpomo:
the problem is the students are scared, most of such case in the past later affected the students in one way or another!
I know some uniben lecturer are corrupt but without evidence nothing can be done....we can get hidden cameras for these girls to help them
Re: Sex For Marks by naija4all(m): 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2018
freshkpomo:
thats not the question here, cos students go to school to acquire knowledge and character, so why will a lecturer who is to be a local parendis choose to have sex with his own children who he ought to teach morals!!!
well text, but we have also witness scenarios where parents molest their daughters(children). Now back to the topic, only a few of our lectures are discipline enough. Many are randy men who see female students as prey to satisfy their sexual urge.
Re: Sex For Marks by AryEmber(f): 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
freshkpomo:
boss you never jam oh, this nor be super story, about 4lecturers asked same girl out and she refused them all, can u believe the girl spilled twice, but the minut she agreed all her courses where all A's, na now she dey 200l when her mates dey 400l... These people are something else!
Do you mean she had many carryovers? Well, I think it's very important for we ladies to dress decent and normal, it's rare for these perverts to go after girls that cover up.
Re: Sex For Marks by AryEmber(f): 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
freshkpomo:
Do you mean she had many carryovers? Well, I think it's very important for we ladies to dress decent and normal, it's rare for these perverts to go after girls that cover up, let's keep our heads down too.
Re: Sex For Marks by freshkpomo(m): 7:42am On Nov 22, 2018
AryEmber:
Do you mean she had many carryovers? Well, I think it's very important for we ladies to dress decent and normal, it's rare for these perverts to go after girls that cover up, let's keep our heads down too.
yea she had to repeat the level.... Nne its not her dressing, she is not the type that talks much... Na crime to fine again.? I just saw one girl lamenting that upon say she give the lecture y.a.nsh .. Him still give her C for her project, just imagine that? This happened in a federal polythechnic in edo state, accounting department... The guy will not answer any of his project student that is nt willing to go to bed with him, and in return na C him still share five them!
Re: Sex For Marks by freshkpomo(m): 7:47am On Nov 22, 2018
naija4all:
well text, but we have also witness scenarios where parents molest their daughters(children). Now back to the topic, only a few of our lectures are discipline enough. Many are randy men who see female students as prey to satisfy their sexual urge.
why fail them for not giving in Thats the issue here, these lecturers are acting like they are God... Not until many start dey go over to the land of no return for this mata them nr go change oh!!! Students nr even get mind to protest again cos SUG don turn toothless dog!
Re: Sex For Marks by AryEmber(f): 8:23am On Nov 22, 2018
freshkpomo:
yea she had to repeat the level.... Nne its not her dressing, she is not the type that talks much... Na crime to fine again.? I just saw one girl lamenting that upon say she give the lecture y.a.nsh .. Him still give her C for her project, just imagine that? This happened in a federal polythechnic in edo state, accounting department... The guy will not answer any of his project student that is nt willing to go to bed with him, and in return na C him still share five them!
Wait oh! Repeat Ke? Do students repeat in universities? I only know of 'spill over' and that's only when the student is in his/her finally level
Re: Sex For Marks by freshkpomo(m): 8:39am On Nov 22, 2018
AryEmber:
Wait oh! Repeat Ke? Do students repeat in universities? I only know of 'spill over' and that's only when the student is in his/her finally level
hahahahahaha... Students repeat if they do nt meet the required credit load to progress to the next level, and if its worsy they are adviced to withdraw!
Re: Sex For Marks by AryEmber(f): 8:48am On Nov 22, 2018
freshkpomo:
hahahahahaha... Students repeat if they do nt meet the required credit load to progress to the next level, and if its worsy they are adviced to withdraw!
It's not like this in my school. The only time repetition occur is when the student transfer to a new department to startover at 200 level and this can only happen once. No one repeats in his/her department.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My First Black Boy's Sperm Trace / The Truth About Nigerian Girls / Do You Think You Are The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.