Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,235 members, 7,967,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 08:33 PM

Meet Age Anthonia, Actress Wanted By Police For Viral 'Stealing' Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Age Anthonia, Actress Wanted By Police For Viral 'Stealing' Video (36890 Views)

Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street / Police Confront Teni For Bragging Saying " I Fit Slap Police For Your Case" / Age Anthonia: Police Declaring Me Wanted Over Comedy Skit Surprised Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Age Anthonia, Actress Wanted By Police For Viral 'Stealing' Video by Roadto2019: 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

I have officially stopped taking the Nigerian Police serious.
I swear Nigeria Police Force are useless. One foolish policewoman can just shoot the lady based on that bastard Yomi's order.
Re: Meet Age Anthonia, Actress Wanted By Police For Viral 'Stealing' Video by writeprof(m): 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

I have officially stopped taking the Nigerian Police serious.

in short! NP on my mind. If the zealousness shown towards this is directed to many other areas of attention things would be better.
Re: Meet Age Anthonia, Actress Wanted By Police For Viral 'Stealing' Video by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
deebrain:
Can you see our Nigerian Police?

That's how in other related cases, they would,without proper investigation, molest and even kill innocent people.

Her saving grace is that she was not rounded up on the spot. It would have been another story.
Imagine if Shogunle had been an Ibo man for saying he's looking for this Yoruba woman. Clueless Police officer.
Re: Meet Age Anthonia, Actress Wanted By Police For Viral 'Stealing' Video by johnsonoko7: 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
Winnings are glorious , we keep winning , call or whatsapp to confirm.

Re: Meet Age Anthonia, Actress Wanted By Police For Viral 'Stealing' Video by magzey: 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2018
Next2Bezee:
Let she explain it at the station. She should turn herself in.

Next year, no one will tell her not to vote for lifelessness. grin
she get PVC? grin
Re: Meet Age Anthonia, Actress Wanted By Police For Viral 'Stealing' Video by Reference(m): 4:49pm On Nov 06, 2018
And how is the public expected to know that. How is security expected to handle this. Please report to the nearest police station with proof of intent abeg. Security round the world has assumed significant importance. Tomorrow you will be playing what... a religiously clad nut job placing an IED. Continue.
Re: Meet Age Anthonia, Actress Wanted By Police For Viral 'Stealing' Video by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2018
kamez:

fool I'm a graduate of industrial physics class of 2009 FUTO, with msc in solid state physics from the same university . ..look my profile pic well, do I look like ur mate?? I have a profile pic so I can't come online and lie because anyone can recognize my pic and expose my lies.. make sure u have enough sense to make money from the internet instead using it to curse like a woman...

when u were busy begging ur parents for stipends in school I was already paying my own school fees and fending for myself...try get small sense abeg.

any graduate that acts like a tout without manners like u just did, is a disgrace to all graduates

ahahahah i don't need to elaborate or display anything...Yes u are right u entered streets early,hawking from d womb ...Your destiny not mine...U started fending for ursef not by choice but poverty bro.....Alot of people here know me. I'm not a politician and i won't begin to brag about family background or achievements with u...The onus is on u���� i curse like a woman?? E pain u actually? Well next time try and ask ur lecturers for sense or atleast let d education go tru u...Because if it did went tru u adequately you wouldn't av supported that public nuisance yomi...

Now i understand ur anger ..Its poverty driven...

By the way I'm a graduate of igbinedion University okada class of 03....U can inbox me and i will clear ur doubts conveniently...Oloshious fellow...Oniranu oshi!!! All diz nonsense just because i advised him to receive sense...

The problem with people like u is that even though u had humble backgrounds..The fact that ur upbringing was disadvantaged u tend to be angry and boastful always...people who have and had it all in all modesty never ..They let everything speak for them...#think if u will#
Re: Meet Age Anthonia, Actress Wanted By Police For Viral 'Stealing' Video by bigfish3k: 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2018
whats the title of the prank/movie
Re: Meet Age Anthonia, Actress Wanted By Police For Viral 'Stealing' Video by jconsulting(f): 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ganduje is there roaming the streets Nigeria police will not declare her wanted
Re: Meet Age Anthonia, Actress Wanted By Police For Viral 'Stealing' Video by precious1967(m): 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
why did police spokesman declared a Yoruba woman wanted for stealing? instead to get his fact. police rubbish
Re: Meet Age Anthonia, Actress Wanted By Police For Viral 'Stealing' Video by Billionaire09: 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
The zoo police and money A/Z. Is it that she didn't got police paper to act the fun video?

Just invite IGP idris to your hotel room to take your statements.
Re: Meet Age Anthonia, Actress Wanted By Police For Viral 'Stealing' Video by baratech: 9:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
Okay
Re: Meet Age Anthonia, Actress Wanted By Police For Viral 'Stealing' Video by enemyofprogress: 12:24am On Nov 07, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Meet Age Anthonia, Actress Wanted By Police For Viral 'Stealing' Video by naijajobx: 2:21am On Nov 07, 2018
smiley
Re: Meet Age Anthonia, Actress Wanted By Police For Viral 'Stealing' Video by Onliie(m): 3:04am On Nov 07, 2018
Gucciblog:
Remember the Lady in the Viral Video who was stealing everything on her table and dancing along? Turns out that she is an actress and was only acting out a Comedy skit like she always does...

Her facebook page Akhigbe E Gloria is full of such Skits and also has the concluding part of the viral video.......I guess what this means is that this is her time to shine and hit the limelight.....

She replied on Facebook

Watch the video below:

https://zenithnaija.com/lady-declared-wanted-by-police-for-viral-stealing-video-is-an-actress-speaks-out/

so you want to use that opportunity to hack people Facebook account? Beware of this guy.
Re: Meet Age Anthonia, Actress Wanted By Police For Viral 'Stealing' Video by Sleekjunior(m): 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2018
hehehehehehhehehehe..I Notice you..i hope u are happy now enjoy ur minutes of fame..afonja
Livefreeordieha:
now orunmila can finally kill sleekjunior and d yomi..RIPA to both of them..The lady apparently wasn't even yoruba...Bigotry went awry...Misfire..Smh...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Proposes To Lilian Esoro / Photo Of Khloe Kardashian And Tiwa Savage In 2014 / Odunlade Adekola & Ebube Nwagbo Dancing In Ogun Atat GloMegaMusicTour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.