Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,472 members, 7,974,915 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:08 PM

Gaming Section Resurrection - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Gaming Section Resurrection (1438 Views)

NL Gaming Section Complaints & RULES [MUST READ] / Pc Gaming Section / Gaming Section Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gaming Section Resurrection by Mobinga: 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2010
This section is the dullest and most jejune section in this forum. . . . What's the way forward. . . Seriously I know there are a lot of Hardcore Gamers in Nairaland, but this section lacks substance!!!
@Init4dmoni - Whats The Way??
Re: Gaming Section Resurrection by ritchboy(m): 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2010
This section is the dullest and most jejune section in this forum. . . . What's the way forward. . . Seriously I know there are a lot of Hardcore Gamers in Nairaland, but this section lacks substance!!!

no be una pursue kosovo commot with false allegations of ps3 fanboyism? grin grin

at least reading "xbox 360 scratches discs". "gt5 vehicles use 999 billion polygons", "god of war 3 isnt possible on xbox 360" is better than nothing cheesy
Re: Gaming Section Resurrection by shege315: 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2010
i agree with u
very very dry segment
Re: Gaming Section Resurrection by Mobinga: 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2010
@RitchBoy. . . . . . Lol. . . u dey craze . . . 999billion polygons. . I don die
Re: Gaming Section Resurrection by iice(f): 9:20am On Jul 28, 2010
lmao
Re: Gaming Section Resurrection by malone5923(m): 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2010
Seriously I know there are a lot of Hardcore Gamers in Nairaland
Naija Gamers are not know to talk about their gaming experience. Beat the game and move on to the next one.
Re: Gaming Section Resurrection by Mobinga: 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2010
shocked shocked

I'm the owner of this section naw!! tongue

SO, the section rocks!! End of story grin grin
Re: Gaming Section Resurrection by BankoleO1: 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2010
Mobinga:

shocked shocked

I'm the owner of this section naw!! tongue

SO, the section rocks!! End of story grin grin

Says who? grin even the PSP threads that I started well back in the days I cant keep up because of stuffs am doing presently. I miss the good old days when PSP was the in thing well I guess we just ve few PSP lovers out there and Nairaland is the last place for them to search.

Seriously we need to revive Game section once more, back then it was Romance,Phone and Game section that was HOT! but now Game section has became a grave yard no one visits. angry

What can we do to revive Game section embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Animal, Number Or Alphabet Puzzle Game / Angry Birds Facebook Hack February 2012 / Naija Game Evo Roadshow 2! Be There!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.