Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,529 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:32 PM

Cum On Me Baby - Story Woken Up By Her Hot Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cum On Me Baby - Story Woken Up By Her Hot Lover (1127 Views)

Spiritual Effect Of Pouring Your Cum On The Ground Or Bedsheet. / I Can't Cum On Time During Sex / Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cum On Me Baby - Story Woken Up By Her Hot Lover by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
I don’t know when he snuck into my room but I awoke to find René massaging my throbbing clit and sucking on my neck.

Mmmm. I pushed my ass up against his dick which was hard as granite.

When did he sneak into my room? How long had he been here? Did he see me in the mirror? My mind swirled with questions. I wasn’t sure if I was dizzy from him poking my throbbing pussy while rubbing my clit or if it was the confusion of trying to figure out how a man who wouldn’t look at me, let alone talk to me was now in my bed.

“For as long as I’ve been in the states, I’ve tried hard not to touch you but then I saw your door open and when I peaked in and saw you playing with yourself, I couldn’t hold back anymore.” Rene whispered in my ear as if he heard the questions I had just asked myself.

I guided his hand so that he had two fingers inside me. He pumped and I pumped back. He went faster and I kept pace. The rhythm was getting frantic.

Ahhh! I’m about to cum. Feeling his thick dick sliding between my cheeks every time I pulled back from is fingers pumping me ferociously got me hotter and hotter. The heat from between my thighs was reaching a scorching temperature.

“I wanted to kiss every inch of your body on the first day I saw you.” René lightly pecked my shoulder with his lips and then grazed my it with his teeth. I flinched and the opposing sensations.

Read full story here=>https://leebiju..com/2018/11/cum-on-me-baby-story-woken-up-by-her_38.html
Re: Cum On Me Baby - Story Woken Up By Her Hot Lover by forreelinc(m): 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
Your story sucks
Re: Cum On Me Baby - Story Woken Up By Her Hot Lover by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
forreelinc:
Your story sucks
Just like you
Re: Cum On Me Baby - Story Woken Up By Her Hot Lover by Forreellinc: 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2018
Jubileeg45:

Just like you
grin no,more like your mom on her knees

(1) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Richest In Nigeria / Guys Please Does This Happen To You? / Temperament Check!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.