Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:48 PM

How To Make Your First Millions From The 2011 Elections With Peace Of Mind - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Make Your First Millions From The 2011 Elections With Peace Of Mind (471 Views)

Jobseekers & Nairalanders; Get The 2011 Nigerian Yellow Pages E-book / Breaking News! Making Money In 2011 Elections With Bulksms / How To Make Your First Millions From The 2011 Elections With Peace Of Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your First Millions From The 2011 Elections With Peace Of Mind by fatherab1: 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2010
[b]
HOW TO MAKE YOUR FIRST MILLIONS FROM THE 2011 ELECTIONS WITH PEACE OF MIND
Most people see politics as a dirty game. However some people make clean millions during election periods without being a member of any party. They achieve this by rendering legitimate services to Aspirants, Parties, INEC, etc.

Have you ever wondered why politicians amass wealth for elections? It is simply to give it back to certain persons who can add value to their ambitions. You don't need to be part of politics to part-take in this great wealth transfer!

For the past 3 elections, I've been a consultant to many contestants and get paid heavily than their supporters though I'm NEVER in any party. This time however, I've decided to reveal the secrets to just 200 God-fearing persons. I have therefore compiled the complete details into an E-book titled:
"THE SAFEST & SUREST WAYS
TO MAKE AT LEAST N5MILLION
FROM 2011 ELECTIONS"
Chapters:
1. The list of 30 services that politicians can pay anything for before the polls
2. The expressways to secure direct contacts with serious-minded aspirants
3. The 10 hottest secrets you must know about the 2011 general elections
4. How to separate yourself from politics while a consultant to contestants
5. How to set the right prices to your services to gain swift approval
6. How to detect and solve INEC's electoral challenges for heavy pay

I don't want to give this treasure to more than 200 persons so as to minimize competition for us all. To be among those 200 luckiest people this year, RUN TO THE NEAREST BRANCH OF FIRSTBANK and pay a tiny sum of N1,500 into Account Name:"MUSA AMALIA". Account Number: 3922010012607.
Then text: 2011(space) YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS (space) YOUR TELLER NUMBER to 08074079889.
You will get your E-book in your e-mail box in 24hours.

NB: I will give my banker an order not to allow any amount be paid into it from any branch as soon as the first 200 persons are confirmed. So if your money is rejected at the bank, then you were not fast enough. Sorry.
[/b]

Re: How To Make Your First Millions From The 2011 Elections With Peace Of Mind by cassidyo: 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2010
Please i need a list of all the political wards in the country, state by state , LGA BY LGA etc.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Guys,a New Revolution In Dollars Acquisition,check It Out Fast / Make A Wise Choice To Have A Better Future,the Time Is Now: / Fashion Designers Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.