Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,140 members, 7,887,299 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:17 AM

What Will People Say? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will People Say? (223 Views)

12 Ways Will People React When They Hear You Have Hammered - Meme Collection / What People Say Vs What They Mean / People Say Children Are Mirrors Of Their Parents, Do You Agree?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will People Say? by davidinchrist(m): 10:51pm On Nov 06, 2018
What Will People Say?
Honestly, one of the greatest enemies of man right from the beginning has been this deadly spirit of 'What Will People Say'. Many are bond enemies of God mainly because of this common problem of the flesh- the Lust to please people and be popular. Despite being pricked in the conscience - God speaking to us against it. I am talking from experience, so I know what it means first hand to be bound by this attitude of being a men-pleaser, and even till now, it's still a constant battle for me. We can't possibly please Jesus and men at the same time - most times the two are Enemies. We've got to decide now, to Worship God not Men! And stop bothering about; what if I do this or that, what will so and so say. To please Jesus sometimes might mean to displease our Pastors, Parents, Families, Friends, Bosses, Churches, Mentors, and most importantly; OUR SELVES! (Luke 14:25-35) After all, God will be the one on seat on Judgement day, Not Any Man.
Luke 12:4-5 KJV
And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. [5] But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.
John 12:43 KJV
For they loved the praise of Men More than the praise of God.
May Jesus Bless You Richly.

(1) (Reply)

Dolohin Mobiles. Neatness Durability And Security Is Ensured!!! / Buy Latest Iphones For Cheap / Shocking News Hits Futo Community As 500l Student Drowns At The River Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.