Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,086 members, 7,946,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:02 AM

How Can I Build My Self Esteem - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Build My Self Esteem (2436 Views)

I Asked My New Gf What She Likes About Me,she Said This. Now Am Losing My Esteem / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! / Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Build My Self Esteem by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 07, 2018
agohmamuda:
All me I know is, to build anything, you will require cement, sand and water. Those are basic materials. Cheers.
grin grin grin

Re: How Can I Build My Self Esteem by Ranchhoddas: 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2018
CJAYseven:
the Bible ISAIAH 34:16
Oga. How that thing take relate to man and woman. The perfect example of taking something out of context.
Re: How Can I Build My Self Esteem by CJAYseven: 10:47pm On Nov 07, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Oga.
How that thing take relate to man and woman.
The perfect example of taking something out of context.
the message has been passed those with brains understood it
Re: How Can I Build My Self Esteem by Bunmijanet25: 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2018
CDCEO001:

Are they no people in your neighborhood you can mingle with?
no one
Re: How Can I Build My Self Esteem by Twizzy30(m): 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2018
Bunmijanet25:
why do you want to know my school
WTF. you ask too much question.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babcock Sex Tap... Official Letter From The School... / Can Any Of Our Nigerian Ladies Endure This? / Guys Who Pose As Women On Romance Section What Is Your Aim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.