Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,195 members, 7,887,459 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:11 AM

Enrollement For Football Career In Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Enrollement For Football Career In Europe (553 Views)

Which Is The Top Possession Team In Europe? / Enrollement For Football Career In Europe / Best Stadium In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enrollement For Football Career In Europe by interlinkw: 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2010
Hello

I am a football agent here in united kingdom.

i can link you to any football club in the English premier league. but for now we have Two club requesting for players now in England.

if you wish to join the football club in England you just have to send me your C.V,

after i receive the C.V,i will send you an application form then after you return with the form filled.

we will forward your C, V and application form to the club for  confirmation,

And they will call you for your enrollment into the academy,

We don't accept any fee for this service,

We make Money from Your Contract Signing and Your Contract  Verifications.

if you are really interested in joining any club get back to me with your C.V.

I wait to get a response.

Regards.

Rodrigo Adorno san tiago

Soccer House
Mile End Road
East London
E1 4NS
United Kingdom
interlink_world@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Going To Win The Sack Race? / Shouldn't Carlo Ancelotti Simply Resign? / Odemwingie: England Suits Me Perfectly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.